Escaping Paradise Island and...

By authorleens

It all started with me arriving in a black box with no memory. Well, that is of course, if you don't consider... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Quick Note Please Please Read
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Very, Very, Very Important Note
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Capter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 62

619 12 27
By authorleens

Kiara;
"Princess Kiara, we have a problem" Faith called when she saw me, her eyes were wide with terror that I froze at the sight, the assassin had never showed this much fear in the years I've known her, therefor to be this worried meant something bad was happening.

"The assassins are out the door, twenty of them, they're killing the WICKED guards"

"What? They weren't supposed to arrive until tomorrow" I whispered looking at the camera she had showed me, Faith shook her head, both of us sharing the same confused look, I bit my bottom lip and nodded.

"Where are the gladers?"

"They just finished their checkups and are currently having dinner"

"Okay, go and talk to Newt, he'll know what to do, I'll go get Niccolo, we need to get out of here tonight" I said looking at the girl who nodded, her eyes filling with worry.

"Don't worry Faith, we'll get out of here safely" I assured, at least I hope.

"Niccolo"

"I heard princess, Faith already told me, Newt has been informed by me already, the gladers are already ready, and now we need a plan" Niccolo said in a rush making me raise an eyebrow at him, he smirked "I told you that I'm always ready with a solution"

"I never really expected it to be literally, but then again Ezio wouldn't have trusted you with my life if it wasn't so, what do we need to do, and how are we going to get out?" I asked looking at the older assassin in the eye, he showed me a map of the WICKED quarters, both of us studying the map carefully.

"The gladers are going to get out of here, we need to be sure that they aren't caught in the gunfire, if the assassins are out the gates they should be meeting them there" Niccolo said pointing at the door where the gladers were supposed to be going out alongside Faith.

"You and me can take the roof, it's the best way around, and should we see things get out of hand we could attack them from above, they wouldn't know what was coming" I told Niccolo, he considered it for a second, following my finger before shaking his head.

"You and me taking the same path would be dangerous, the idea is good, we can take the roof, but each of us will be taking a side, we'll land on the same side, which is in front of the main gate, but we'll have to remain separated as to keep the WICKED guards separated" Niccolo said looking at me, before showing me what he meant, I nodded but looked down at the main gate wondering how the gladers were going to make it out without getting injured.

"Niccolo, how are the gladers going to manage escaping, don't forget that Chuck is a kid between them, the others are older than he is, they can somewhat fight, but there are girls too, Grace and Aria, we need to consider the fact of Faith alone might not be able to protect them all" I said looking him in the eye, having to protect one, two, three, even ten people would be easy on an assassin, but twenty five on her own...

"Princess, we have no other option, the gladers are going to have to fight, they've fought grievers..."

"Grievers didn't have guns Niccolo, they need weapons, you know that" I said looking him in the eye, he tapped his fingers on the table thinking of what I said before nodding in agreement.

"I can't provide weapons for all of them, but I'm guessing Newt, Thomas, Minho, and Frypan would be able to help Faith until they manage to get out, then we can take care of the rest?" Niccolo asked and I nodded.

"Yes, I'll go let Newt know what we're planning, you get everything ready, we need to be out in a few hours before the assassins get in and we end up causing more damage than we could fix" I said looking Niccolo in the eye, Niccolo simply smiled at me.

"My dear princess, we are assassins, we were born to make damage and fix it"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 772 16
Almost 3 years have passed since y/n first arrived in the maze. The memory of the boy she used to love haunts her everyday, and it is only when a new...
2.7K 73 13
What happens when the beginning becomes the end? When freedom takes away the most valuable thing to you? What happens when the life you once knew ha...
12.1K 236 14
π–π€π‘ππˆππ†: i wrote this when i was young and immature so my writing in this is terrible so i apologise in advance. ❝Have I ever told you that yo...