An Eventful Internship

็”ฑ Captain_Kitler

Sooooooo I'm really sorry but May is dead, much like everyone else in Peter's family. In this he used to have... ๆ›ดๅคš

What Truly Happens Behind Closed Doors | 01
The Start Of An Eventful Field Trip | 02
Impressing A Genius... | 03
...Or Two | 04
Non-Linear Equations | 05
Grab A Box Of Tissues | 06
Mr. Angel | 07
A Good First Day At SI | 08
Dinner With The Avengers | 09
420 Whatcha Smokin'? | 10
Sick Day... | 11
Parent Day | 12
Bad Day | 13
Happy Birthday To Me... | 14
Harley Stark...? | 15
A Kiss, Love and Widow Bites | 16
He Kissed You?! | 17
Skipping Class | 18
Finding Out | 19
Little Sister | 20
It's Nothing | 22
How Did We Not Know? | 23
Expelled | 24
New Home | 25
Park | 26
New Friends | 27
A First Day At School | 28
Oh I Got Expelled | 29
An Unexpected Guest | 30
Mission | 31
Mission II | 32
Dead | 33
Arc Reactor | 34
Explanation | 35
Scars | 36
Kidnapped... Not Really | 37
Bird Buddy | 38
Buckaroo | 39
School already...? | 40
A/N Face Reveal Cuz Why Not?
The Inevitable Bitchy Teacher | 41
Autism Awareness | 42
Are You High? | 43
Yeet I Go | 44
Yup Just A Super Soldier... | 45
Nightmares And Plums | 46
Just Boring Sh-tuff | 47
Illegal Adoption | 48
Peter... What The Fuck? | 49
What A Bitch | 50
I Got Struck By Lightning... | 51
WHAT THE HELL?! | 52
You're Spider-Boy? | 53
Christmas Eve | 54
Not Allowed In The McDonald's Ball Pit | 55
Uncle Mark... | 56
Lucifer | 57
Mazikeen | 58
Home | 59
Oh I Was Shot... | 60
Baseball Game | 61
I LOOK LIKE A MINECRAFT VILLAGER | 62
Nine Nine! | Part One | 63
Nine Nine! | Part Two | 64
Nine Nine! | Part Three | 65
Bucky's Therapy Session | 66
Tattoos Are Cool! | 67
Czech Dudes And Guitars | 68
You Guys Know Each Other? | 69 ๐Ÿ˜
Eating Disorders and Never Have I Ever | 70
I Guess I'm Alexander Hamilton | 71
Happy Meal | 72
Yelena | 73
Cap's Gay | 74
School Is Boring And I Like Muffins | 75
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part One | 76
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part Two | 77
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part Three | 78
Bye Maise... Or Was It Maeve? | 79
Cats
New Home... Again | 80
I'm Not Dead | 81
School... Fuckin' School | 82
Going To School And Bucky's A Baker | 83
More Muffins and Not Baguettes | 84
Ohhhh Bo | 85
Gay Dad #1's Birthday | 86
Demigods Smoke Weed Too | 87
...So Does Apollo | 88
I Hate People That Work At The Bank... i wOrK at ThE BAnK | 89
PPPS To The Rescue | 90
School? Early?! BEGONE IMPOSTER! | 91
School, Lost Girls and Happy Meals | 92
Batfam Crossover Cuz Why Not? | 93

I'm Sorry | 21

6.1K 176 141
็”ฑ Captain_Kitler

October 3rd

Chrissy called me as I was walking home and she told me about the light in the refrigerator which was adorable. I told her it was fairies and she was completely mesmerised by it.

I ended the call when I got home and let's just say going back to that shithole was a mistake.

As soon as I walk in I'm hit with the stench of alcohol, I hear drunken laughter of more than one person.

Great, his friends are here.

I try to walk past them to go upstairs but a hand grabs me and I'm pulled into the kitchen where they're all around the table.

A fist collides with my face and the men laugh, a bottle is then smashed over my head and cuts my eye causing me to left out a small scream.

"Please stop" I gasp out and they just laugh.

I'm then punched again and again until every single one of them are beating me relentlessly, not holding back. My ribs snap out of place and many of my bones break. By every hit i as them to stop but they don't.

Just as I think it can't get worse Carl pulls out his bat, yes the bat, the one with sharp nails that are stained with my blood sticking out of it.

After a hard blow to the head, my world goes dark and I fall into a deep haze of unconsciousness.

***

October 5th

I awake in the same position on the floor, lying in a dried puddle of my own blood. It hurts to breath, it hurts to move, my head is throbbing and I can't see anything out of my left eye.

I try my hardest to get up but the pain is too much, it's searing throughout my whole body by every muscle I move.

Bite the bullet, I think, I was told that a lot on missions, just to bite the bullet before we can go home. With that in mind I force my self to get up and let out a cry, I use all the strength I have in me to stand up. 

I whimper, it hurts so bad, this is one of the worst pains I've ever experienced and that's saying something.

The house is empty, luckily for me, so I drag myself to the bottom floor bathroom.

I inherited Michelle's minor water healing abilities when she died, so I place my hand under the cold water of the tap. It only heals me slightly but it already feels better than before.

I expertly pop a few ribs back into place letting out a grunt of pain in doing so.

I dig in my pockets for my phone and find it, it's smashed really badly but it still works, to an extent.

It's nearly 8 in the evening but it's also the 5th of October, I was passed out for nearly 48 hours!

My phone has multiple missed messages, mostly from Harley but a couple from Tony and Nat. My eyes widen, shit, what am I gonna do??

I stagger out of the bathroom and then make my way out of the house. I wipe my blooded hands on my sweater, damn I probably look like a zombie.

I get to my warehouse and Chrissy immediately runs to me, hugging me, luckily she's too short to hug around my waist so she didn't hurt me that much.

"Hey smalls I'm sorry I was gone, I got a little hurt" I say and she looks at me worriedly.

"You're bleeding!" She says a little scared but I smile to show her I'm fine.

"Hey it's fine, I'm okay, I'm gonna shower then change" I say and she nods sitting on the couch, curling up with a blanket.

I grab some clothes and go into the bathroom.

When I get into the shower, I hiss when the warm water hits my wounds, they heal a tiny bit more but hardly.

After showering I look at myself in the mirror, I'm covered black and blue, there's hardly any normal coloured skin in sight.

I wrap all my wounds in bandages but blood already start to seep through so I add more layers.

I then throw on my jeans, T-shirt and a sweater, then walk out whilst drying my hair with a towel.

"Hey smalls" I say with a smile, sitting down next to my little sister.

She snuggles into my side sniffling slightly, "I don't like it when you get hurt" she whimpers and I rub circles in her back.

"I'm sorry, I know, it doesn't happen a lot, only sometimes" I say and she still sniffles.

"Hey why don't we watch a movie? Mulan is really good, wanna watch that?" I ask, she nods still buried into my side.

I take the remote and play the movie and we both watch it, her eyes are glued to the screen and her facial expressions change at every scene.

Her face lightens up every time she sees Mushu but who can blame her, he's awesome.

She falls asleep near the end of the movie, I read my book until I feel myself get tired.

My eyes start to droop, eventually they close and I succumb to darkness.

***Nightmare***

I look around finding myself at the bridge, the one where we first met. I watch my aunt fall, 9 year old me runs over to the edge a feeling in my gut telling me that something wrong. I look over the edge trying to see her hit the treacherous water with a sickening crunch. My eyes widen at the horrific sight and I feel myself start to hyperventilate. She goes deeper and deeper into the water as blood surrounds her. I scream in horror and yell at her to come back, telling her she can't leave me but it's no use, she's already gone.

Then everything goes to blackness and I find myself in a new setting.

A gunshot is heard and I immediately run to towards it. I find myself in an alleyway as the dude with the gun runs out. Lying there, in a puddle of blood, is my uncle Ben. I immediately rush to his side as tears threaten to fall from my eyes.

"Un-Uncle B-Ben?" I say, knowing that it's my uncle, but just wanting it all to be an illusion.

"R-rem-m-member P-Peter, with gr-great po-wer c-comes grea-t-t respon-s-sibility" he stutters out, through the blood in his mouth.

I grip onto his hand as the life leave his eyes and all I can do is scream for him to come back.

Everything then fades away to once again another scene.

I'm in one of my many childhood homes, huddled in the corner with my brothers and sister, "don't worry worry Tommy, Ava, we'll save you" Paddy and me, mutter to our little brother and sister.

My fathers hand grabs me back and rips the both 2 and 4 year olds from my arms, "leave them alone!" I yell, my voice breaking in fear.

The sadistic man who's meant to be my father smirks and beats the little boy and girl as I scream at him to stop over and over again. Tommy's cries stop followed by Ava's silence and it only worries me more, I run to their mangled, blooded bodies, I beg them to wake up but they don't. They aren't breathing, why aren't they breathing?!

The man who I once called a father then proceeds to beat me and my last remaining brother until I'm on the verge of death. Bode then lays limp on the ground and I know in that moment that he's gone. My heart hurts, like it has been torn out and ripped apart.

"Well someone has to tell the story don't they?" My father says to me with an evil grin.

"So I'll leave you with a little message" he says and his smile grows wider.

He grabs a knife and carves his initials onto my chest, making sure they go deep, I scream at him to stop saying it hurts "that's the point, we won't it to scar don't we? So you know who took your family from you" he says laughing.

"You're meant to be my father" I say repeatedly.

***End Of Nightmare***

I awake, gasping for air, my hands trembling, my heart racing faster than it ever should.

I leave Chrissy sleeping on the couch and make my way to the bathroom.

I just wanna cry, I don't wanna do anything else so I do. I turn on the shower and sit under the water crying my heart out in ugly sobs.

Why do bad things happen to good people.

———

Wow this is very fuckin depressing... sorry bout that guys 😅

Word Count: 1470

- mayaaa ✌🏼

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

21.6K 563 18
discontinued. never let an 11 yr old attempt ti write again. PUBLEASE. thank for all the attention though๐Ÿ˜› --- โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข heads up: i couldn't decide w...
The Avengers + Spider-Man ็”ฑ F A N D O M S

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

631K 20.3K 29
(Under editing) [MANY ERRORS. I started this book when I was just learning how to write and need to review this book severely!!] { U P D A T E | I've...
128K 3.4K 25
โ y-you just WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND! โž I snapped staring into my clenched fists โ What don't I understand peter?โž Tony kept a concerned tone, never onc...