Eccedentesiast | Lucas Wong

By xxxyoursR

"ECCEDENTESIAST" ↬someone who hides pain behind a smile *>'•*~~*•''•*~~*•''•*~~*•' lucasnct 14 Dec 2020 #1 ->... More

Introduction ;)
Chapter 1 ;)
Chapter 2 ;)
Chapter 3 ;)
Chapter 4 ;)
Chapter 5 ;)
Chapter 6 ;)
Chapter 7 ;)
Chapter 8 ;)
Chapter 9 ;)
Chapter 10 ;)
Chapter 11 ;)
Chapter 12 ;)
Chapter 13 ;)
Chapter 14 ;)
Chapter 15 ;)
Chapter 16 ;)
Chapter 17 ;)
Chapter 18 ;)
Chapter 19 ;)
Authors note :(
Chapter 20 ;)
Chapter 21 ;)
Chapter 22 ;)
Chapter 23 ;)
Chapter 24 ;)
Chapter 25 ;)
Chapter 26 ;)
Chapter 27 ;)
Chapter 28 ;)
Chapter 29 ;)
Chapter 30 ;)
Chapter 31 ;)
Chapter 32 ;)
Chapter 33 ;)
Chapter 35 ;)
Chapter 36 ;)
Chapter 37 ;)
Chapter 38 ;)
Chapter 39 ;)
Chapter 40 ;)
Chapter 41 ;)
Chapter 42 ;)
Chapter 43 ;)
Chapter 44 ;)
Chapter 45 ;)
Chapter 46 ;)
Chapter 47 ;)
Chapter 48 ;)
New story ;)
Chapter 49 ;)

Chapter 34 ;)

498 30 11
By xxxyoursR

Your POV;

"Red or black?" You ask Chaeryoung holding two tops in front yourself to go on top of your white mom-jeans. "The black, that one match better with your long coat and it gives those autumn vibes." She points out and you nod in agreement.

(Outfit, or imagine something yourself😘)

You dress yourself and put on slight makeup, remembering how Lucas liked it better when you wore less makeup. You questions yourself why you remember all these things but then again, we're talking about Lucas so it isn't really a question.

You make your way downstairs and bid a goodbye to Miss Park and Chae while slipping on your heels. While stuffing your bag with the painkillers you got from the doctor to prevent massive stomach aches you hear a loud knock on the door and you open it, revealing a slightly nervous Lucas. "Heyy!!" You happily wave at him and you make your way out.

He laughs at your excitement. "You know I first knocked on three other doors before I found the right one." He exclaims whining.

"Omg? Why?  Did Mark give you the wrong address?" You ask. "No I was just nervous so I read it wrongly." He chuckles and scratches his head.

You grab his hand for comfort and look up at him while walking down the sidewalk. "Is it okay to hold your hand?" You ask him a bit hesitantly. "I wouldn't love anything more than holding you again Star, please believe me when I say I will explain everything later on." He pleads.

You just nod, still a bit wearily about the whole situation. "Where are we going?" You ask to make a conversation.

"A special place." He smiles and his answer makes you laugh. "You cheesy shit." You hit his arm. "The saga of Sushi and Star on cheesy dates continues." You say sarcastically but can't help but smile.

"So how have you been?" You ask as an opening to maybe get some of the answers to all of your questions.

"To be honest, hiding." He replies. "Hiding? From what?" You ask confused at his answer.

"My feelings, my hyungs, my brother and my thoughts." He mumbles incoherently. "Why?" You ask again but with a soothing voice while tracing soft patterns over the palm of his hand.

"Because everyone was bothering me, asking questions, ordering me around, even my own thoughts and feelings were messed up and rushing trough me like they were trying to drive me insane." He says softly.

"Can I ask what happened between us?" You ask squeezing his hand as a form of comfort.

"When we get there, here go inside." Lucas replies and pulls you inside a bit abandoned building.

It is dusty inside and the old industrial lights flicker on and off nervously. You look around a bit scared and hear loud steps coming from behind. "Lucas? Why are we here? Are you going to kidnap me?" You ask frightened.

You hear a soft laugh and two familiar arms once again wrap around your waist. "You're funny Star, don't be scared, this place belonged to my grandpa, it has been abandoned for the last twenty years and because I have the only key nobody comes inside." He explains while placing soft kisses on the back of your neck and you visibly relax.

"But why are we here then?" You ask still a bit cautious. "Yes! Come with me." He replies excitedly and tugs you along towards a big concrete stairwell.

He climbs the steps with you following suit for 10 floors. While reaching the eleventh floor you're tired as hel. "Sushi." You whine. "I wasn't prepared for a work out, I'm no gym boy like you, how many stairs left?" You complain lacking behind.

He halts in his steps and waits until you're back next to him. "Get on my back." He motions. "No it's okay." You quickly say turning away to hide your blush and prepare yourself for another flight of stairs.

Before you can continue walking he lifts you off the ground and puts you over his shoulder while receiving a loud protest from you. "Why does everyone keep lifting me up?!" You whine.

"Because you're small and tiny." Lucas chuckles while taking a sprint up the stairs making you almost fall. You let out a loud yelp while hitting his back, begging him to put you down. He ignores you until he stops walking. He puts you down in front of a big green door. With a bright light on top of it.

You look at Lucas confused but he nudges you to get inside. You carefully open the door and you are met with the prettiest sight ever.

Pretty pink, purple and blue coloured butterflies and plants, the whole rooftop is filled with flowers and colourful plants. The stars that are shining from the sky along with the moonlight gives you beautiful view on the beautiful setting.

Walking trough the rooftop garden towards the ledge you can see a big part of Seoul's busy nightlife. "It's gorgeous." You whisper looking around in amazement. "Everything, the garden, the view, absolutely magnificent." You gasp.

"I'm glad you like it." Lucas smiles, coming to stand next to you. A silence takes over, but not a comfortable one.

You chuckle awkwardly. "So what now Sushi?" You start. "Yeah, we should talk." Lucas mentions to which you nod in agreement.

"I want to apologise first, because no matter what I'm going to tell you right now, it was not acceptable nor an excuse to treat you like that." Lucas says with regretful eyes.

"It's okay Sushi, I understand." You say while wrapping your arms around his waist and laying your head on his chest. "I missed your warmth." You mumble, high on his scent.

He chuckles and wraps you in his arms. "Star, I am going to tell what happened when I got off the plane." Lucas tells. "Okay Sushi." You smile.

"When we landed, my manger took me away from the boys because there was someone waiting for me. I was really confused because the only people knowing of my arrival were my parents and you. So I gingerly walked behind my manager until I saw someone I really didn't want to see, my brother." Lucas sighs, frustrated at talking about his brother.

"He is three years older than me and made it his life purpose to make my life hel." Lucas explains. "Oh, that's horrible." You say and he nods. "The moment I moved to Seoul to pursue my dreams as a trainee and idol he got off my back and I was actually happy not having heard from him for a couple of years."

Lucas takes a shakily sigh. "As much as I know how many dreadful things he has done, my parents don't, they still see him as the sweet and loving son and as much as they might miss me sometimes, they see me as the son that left them and cut all contact with my brother." You rub his waist and make humming sounds to let him know you are listening.

"I told my parents about you." Lucas smiles at you and you look up at him in shock. "When?" You ask, a smile tugging on your lips. "When I first met you during the tour and I behaved like a dick." He chuckles and you giggle back at the memory. "Were they happy for you?" You ask.

"Very." He nods distantly. "They would also love to meet you." He smiles looking up at the stars. "So not to be the bitch, but what went wrong?" You ask.

"They told my brother, who is apparently still single, he got jealous and went to look for me." Lucas let's out a huff. "I don't know how he got my flight information or what the heck got into his head but when he saw me he went totally insane. He started yelling, swearing he hit me multiple times. He threatened he would find you and hurt you or take you away from me." Lucas says jaw tensing at the memories.

You place a peck in the crook of his neck, making him giggle. "Are you still hurt somewhere?" You ask teasingly.

He pouts and point to his lips with big puppy eyes. You roll your eyes and place a sweet peck on his lips, licking them before retreating.

He smiles his infamous toothy grin and you're happy you calmed him down. "So I suppose you hit him back?" You ask while making fists with your hand and throwing punches in the air.

He laugh at your antics and shakes his head 'no'. "I told him to calm the fuck down and stay away or I would call the police. He then grabbed my phone out of my hands and broke it, hence why I couldn't contact you. I was laughing at him which only pissed him of more. He said some horrible things that got under my skin making me insecure and not daring to ask for your number from Mark or even explain what happened, I was ashamed and lost because that psycho is still after me and no one understands." He says with a shrug.

"How? Why? Why you talking like it's nothing?!" You exclaim. "Like I am hella angry because even though how difficult you may have had it, you could've still let me know you were alive but just confused and needed a break, but besides that, you should've went to the police or talk with somebody about this." You say sternly.

He laughs bitterly and shakes his head. "I didn't want to do anything that may cause him to flip out, not when you were in the US and I was nowhere near to protect you." He explains with a caring smile.

"Once I heard you got to Korea, my first thoughts were that you should go back, because you may be not safe here, but once I saw you, I realised that even though I will get you in this messed up situation. I will protect you with my life as long as it means I can be with you, everything is worth it." He kisses the top of your head.

"Star, I just want you around and I know I made it weird and difficult but I'm begging you." He turns you to look at him, his hands on your shoulders, holding you in place. His eyes piercing through your brain. "Give me a chance, even if your feelings for me died down, I want you in my life, no scratch that, I need you, even if it is as friends, just your presence makes my day and I may be selfish for asking this from you but Y/N, my star, please try for me, for us." He begs, his voice breaking and eyes glassy with tears.

You gulp the lump in your throat. "Sushi..." you trail off. "I actually have something to tell you as well, before I can answer your question." You take a deep sigh and he looks at you waiting. "You can tell me Star."

"Lucas." You say to grab his attention. "I found out about something a couple of days ago and I agreed along with Mark and Chaeryoung that I wouldn't decide or choose anything without talking to you, but I did choose to stay in Seoul, maybe even permanently, but at least for the next three years." You reason.

Lucas smiles. "Why do you look upset? You staying here is a good thing right?" He says excitedly.

"Actually Sushi,
I'm pregnant."

You whisper softly looking at your feet, not daring to see his reaction. It is deadly quiet and it slightly scares you. You look up trough your lashes and see Lucas stand completely frozen, his face carrying a blank expression.

At his lack of reaction you can't hold it in anymore a drop to the ground sobbing into your hands. "Lucas." You sob. "I'm so so so sorry." You cry out.

Finally Lucas seems to snap out if his daze and he crouches down besides you. "Hush, Star, it is not your fault, please don't cry, I'm here." He says soothingly while stroking your hair.

"I'm turning in such a crybaby." You cry out making Lucas let out a giggle. "It's okay Star, isn't that like a pregnancy thing?" He asks to which you nod.

"H-how do you feel about this?" You ask with a sob in your voice. "Listen Y/N, this is not an ideal situation, hell, I'm an idol, this is doomed to failure but I'm responsible so I will take the consequences that come with it okay?" He says to which you thank him.

"So what now?" You ask. "Well to be honest I have no idea." Lucas sighs. "Do you still want to have me around?" You ask afraid.

"Yes Y/N, I will always want you around, I need you and if with you comes a child or even more than that, so be it, because Star~

I love you unconditionally."

________________________________

Hi😜

Okay so one chapter ago I wrote about how Y/N burned her hand while cooking and this evening when I was cooking by myself, I also burned my wrist😳👀
Now I'm scared to write bad things about Y/N.😅🥴

Thanks lovelies for reading and supporting!!❤️❤️❤️

~xxxyours

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.8K 32
[ S T O R Y L I N E ] : A one night stand that caused another one to be born. 4 years has pass, she's a barista and he's an idol. Fate has decided f...
294K 12.9K 45
"he cries between the shadow and light." - you are min sora, who is born to be marked by a cursed vampire and to lend him a hand, even if it might co...
325K 15.1K 37
"excuse me what?! i cheated on who?!!" [ social media au + lowercase intended ] well let's just say that their friendship starts off on the wrong foo...
57.9K 1.3K 23
Kim Haewon, a 21-year old university student that decided that she would only focus in her studies and her part-time job. A boyfriend is a big no in...