Eccedentesiast | Lucas Wong

By xxxyoursR

"ECCEDENTESIAST" ↬someone who hides pain behind a smile *>'•*~~*•''•*~~*•''•*~~*•' lucasnct 14 Dec 2020 #1 ->... More

Introduction ;)
Chapter 1 ;)
Chapter 2 ;)
Chapter 3 ;)
Chapter 4 ;)
Chapter 5 ;)
Chapter 6 ;)
Chapter 7 ;)
Chapter 8 ;)
Chapter 9 ;)
Chapter 10 ;)
Chapter 11 ;)
Chapter 12 ;)
Chapter 13 ;)
Chapter 14 ;)
Chapter 15 ;)
Chapter 16 ;)
Chapter 17 ;)
Chapter 18 ;)
Chapter 19 ;)
Authors note :(
Chapter 20 ;)
Chapter 21 ;)
Chapter 22 ;)
Chapter 23 ;)
Chapter 24 ;)
Chapter 25 ;)
Chapter 26 ;)
Chapter 27 ;)
Chapter 28 ;)
Chapter 29 ;)
Chapter 30 ;)
Chapter 32 ;)
Chapter 33 ;)
Chapter 34 ;)
Chapter 35 ;)
Chapter 36 ;)
Chapter 37 ;)
Chapter 38 ;)
Chapter 39 ;)
Chapter 40 ;)
Chapter 41 ;)
Chapter 42 ;)
Chapter 43 ;)
Chapter 44 ;)
Chapter 45 ;)
Chapter 46 ;)
Chapter 47 ;)
Chapter 48 ;)
New story ;)
Chapter 49 ;)

Chapter 31 ;)

535 32 21
By xxxyoursR

Your POV;

"So h-how is Lucas?" You ask Mark hesitantly after hugging for 10 minutes straight out of happiness of seeing each other again.

"To be honest." Mark starts off while nervously scratching his nape. "We got in a pretty messed up fight two days ago." Mark says in a sad tone, clearly bothered by what happened between him and Lucas.

You are walking next to each other along the Han River. It is late in the afternoon and the sun is setting, it's actually a really pretty view and people who didn't know you and Mark, would probably think you're out on a date, but to you guys it isn't. It is a hangout with a friend and you can't help but admit that you really needed this.

"Wait really? A fight? What happened." You ask finally processing what Mark told you. "Aren't you guys like, best friends?"

"We are, but whenever I mention your name, Lucas just..." Mark hesitates and looks over to you, you give him a small nod for him to continue talking and he does. "He just acts so oblivious to the whole situation, like he doesn't even remember what happend, I really don't understand what's going on in that dudes head so I kinda snapped at him and now he has been locked in his room for two days, not talking with anybody. It's really confusing because, you know, he is still Lucas, really loud and cheerful, but now it's like he isn't even here." Mark says distressed.

"Oh." You say, a bit taken aback at what you just heard. "That is actually so sad, I'm sorry to hear that." You apologise. "If there is anything I can do for you, Lucas or any of the boys, let me know okay." You tell him. "I will probably be in Korea for longer than I thought." You mumble not audible.

"Aish Moon, don't apologise, Lucas is just being stupid and of course I will let you know when we need you, but won't you be going back to the US?" Mark replies.

~~~flashback~~~

"Y/N, you might be pregnant." Jieun says with a sweet smile. "PREGNANT?!" You yell while jumping out the chair.

"Y/N, I understand this may come as a shock to you, but please look at the facts." Jieun explains. "What facts?! I'm nineteen years old?! How can I be pregnant?!" You say in full panic mode.

"You had sex approximately four weeks ago, which was in de mid of your menstrual cycle, your period is late, you have stomach aches at irregular moments, you experience morning sickness, nausea and mood swings. Besides all this you just confirmed to me you and your partner didn't use any form of contraception, nor do you use birth control pills. I may be wrong, but this seems like a possible source for your problems." Jieun further explains.

You are completely frozen to the ground, wide eyes looking at Chaeryoung and miss Park who are looking at you with compassion. Your eyes filling with tears making your sight blurry. Pregnant. How. Why. What?!

~~~end flashback~~~

"Yeah about that, I'll probably stay in Korea a bit longer than planned." You tell Mark.

"Not that I mind, but may I ask why?" Mark says, clearly happy with the news of you staying longer.

~~~flashback~~~

You walk back inside the Park residence with Chaeryoung (miss Park needed to go to work). Carrying a bag from the pharmacy with you.

Chae gives you a comforting smile and guides you to their ground floor bathroom. You step inside and she nudges the bag in your hands. "Here sweetie, just please take the test, for all you know it may be negative..." she tries to easy your worries.

"But what if it's positive Chae?! What do I do?!" You cry out, on the verge of hyperventilating again. "Just calm down, that is a worry for later on, just take the test." She lays the pink box in your hands and gives you a small push inside the toilets.

"Y/N sweetie, whatever happens, you know me and my family are here for you and there are a lot of options and possibilities. So before you freak out, remember stress is not good for a possible baby and you don't have to make any decisions right now." You hear Chae say from outside the stall.

You pee on the white stick and dress yourself back up. You get out the stall and place the stupid stick on the counter, you wash your hands and burst down into tears in Chaeryoung's arms. It is all getting too much for you.

~~~end flashback~~~

"I don't know if I should tell you." You chuckle nervously at Marks previous question. "Aish common Moon, you know you can tell me everything." Mark nudges your shoulder, displaying a sweet smile on his lips.

But his smile immediately drops when he sees small tears roll down your face. "No Y/N why are you crying?" He worries while engulfing you in one of his bear hugs. "Uljima, Y/N-ah." Mark says in Korean which makes you let out a huff.

"Don't you talk Korean with me." You punch his chest. He holds your hand against his chest as if he is going to die any moment. You try to wiggle out of his hold but he won't bulge. "Since when were you strong like this Mark Lee." You struggle.

"I'm not, you're just weak and tiny." He teases while tickling your sides. You let out a loud yelp and jump back and take a run for it. Yelling loudly while running towards a playground. Mark following close behing you, while yelling as well.

"You can run but you can't hide miss Moon." He screams and catches you in a back hug, lifting you off the ground and placing you over his shoulder.

You now yell even louder, kicking your feet. "You dipshit! Put me down!" You scream. "Stop moving or I'll drop you." Mark says now in a more serious tone. You just scoff and look down, face to face with his ass.

You smirk devilish and start hitting his ass with both of your hands like you are playing the drums. Slapping a harsh rhythm. Mark let's out a loud yelp and puts you on a bench at the side of the play ground. He looks at you with big eyes, in shock of what you just did and you can't stop smirking.

"D-did you j-just to-touch my butt?!" He exclaims perplexed. You just laugh and nod at his question. "Not cool dude." He huffs and takes a seat next to you.

"Aish you pabo, I told you not to call me dude." You exclaim. "SO YOU DO KNOW KOREAN!" Mark yells happily.

"I only know pabo because Chae's mom always calls her that." You explain with a chuckle. "Understandable." Mark nods in agreement.

"But besides all the weirdness, why did you cry Moon?" Mark asks now bit more serious.

~~~flashback~~~

"Y/N calm down, please breath." Chae rubs circles on your back while you wail loudly in her chest while breathing irregular and shaking vigorously. "Follow my breathing sweetie, breath in- and breath out." Chae motions while breathing extravagant.

You calm a bit down and Chae pulls you out the hug. "So what were are going to do right now is really easy." She says while you just nod, to tired to argue with her. "You are going to go to your room and put on your fluffy py's, then I'm going to look at the results, bring you some soothing tea and we are going to talk about the results calmly and you are going to tell me when it is getting to much or if you need something. Capisce?" She asks.

You nod again and saunter out the bathroom, up the stairs, into your room and fall down on the bed, cuddling up in your blankets.

A couple minutes later, Chae enters your room with two mugs of steaming Jasmine tea and places them on your bedside table. She gets in bed next to you and pulls you close in a comforting hug.

"Y/N, I'm going to tell you the result from the pregnancy test." She says in a low voice. You mumble a quiet 'okay' and she holds you a bit tighter.

~~~end flashback~~~

You look at the children, screaming and playing in the playground. Some are crying and some are laughing. Some of them dare to make the big jumps and the others are carried by their parents to the other side. Happy, young, couples on a day out with their families. The ideal picture. Something you long for, but sadly know you won't ever experience.

Everyone around you is so happy, it's sickening. Even Mark, even though he fought with one of his best friends, a brother even, he is sitting next to you, smiling and caring for you, busy with your feelings instead of his own. And you. You are sulking, again, because life chose once again to dumb their shit on you. And you need to carry the burdens.

But you're not alone, you know that, others carry their own burdens and have their own struggles. Even though there are times where it feels like, the world is falling down, like you can't make it trough, like life has aimed all their bullets at you, you know deep down inside that it could be worse. And frankly, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

Small tears again drip down your already puffy cheeks. You feel Mark wrap a comforting arm around your shoulder and you softly cry in his chest. He strokes your hair and whispers soothing words to calm you down.

"Please Y/N, I don't know what is going on and it pains me to see you cry like this, if this is about Lucas you can tell me and if it is about something else you can tell me as well, but if you're not comfortable with sharing that's fine, just promise me you don't keep it inside and you'll get better." Mark pleads.

"Mark." You say and look up to him, eyes bloodshot from all the crying and dried up tears sticking on your cheeks. He smiles reassuringly at you and nudges you to continue talking.

"I'm pregnant."

~~~

Lucas's POV;

Why Y/N why?! Why are you back.

I locked myself in my room the past two days, eating - the food Kun places outside my door - during the night hours so I risk any chances of needing to talk with someone. I hate Mark for snapping at me but can I blame him?

I hear a loud woman's voice yelling downstairs and I suppose that it is that jealous bitch of Doyoung hyung once again. She is always bothering us, even though Doyoung doesn't live here. She is actually really stupid.

I'm cuddled up in my blankets sulking like a child, because, I don't know. Everything is messed up. I hate myself. I hate the world. I hate my fait. I hate my brother and I hate-

"WONG YUKHEI, OPEN UP THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I WILL KICK IT OPEN." I hear a very angry and loud woman yell outside my door while banging it so hard I question if my door is going to survive her attack.

But the real question is, who the hell is knocking on my door at 8 in the evening while I made it clear to my members that I wanted to be left alone, and besides that, I don't know any girls that know where our dorm is besides that girl of Doyoung hyung, and this is not her voice.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO AWAY." I yell back, not capable of arguing at the moment.

"DONT YOU YELL AT ME WONG YUKHEI! OPEN UP OR I WILL DO IT MY WAY." She yells again.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN?!" I ask confused who this random girl is that is yelling outside my door.

"Okay, we'll have it my way!" She mumbles before my door flies back inside my room. I yell in surprise and jump out of my bed.

In front of me is standing a girl, average hight, bright pink hair, dark goth-like clothes, but with white sneakers, face tensed and breathing heavily from all the yelling and kicking my door in.

I look at her with bewildered eyes and gulp down multiple times to moisturise my throat because it went dry out of shock of this girl. Once I gain back my posture I snap at her.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" I hiss. "Breaking my door like that, what the actual fuck?!" I raise my voice.

She takes big step towards me and glares me down, but with her pink hair she isn't the slight bit terrifying. She pushes her pointer finger in my chest while balling her other fist. "You." She spats with venom in her voice.

"Yes?" I smirk at her. What a cute girl.

"You're actually smirking?!" She asks in disbelief. "So?" I push more. "Do you even know who I am?!" She asks again and I just shake my head, because I don't know if I ever met her before. "Did you have a different hair colour back then?" I ask pondering over who she might be. She let's out a sarcastic almost sadistic laugh. "Well then, let me remind you, Sushi."

I freeze at that name, how did she? "Who are you?!" I now yell angry at the reminder of Y/N. "So now you're interested." She smirks once again. "I have a preposition." Again that sadistic laugh. "Shoot." I nudge her to explain.

"You are going to tell me what happend after your US tour..." she tilts her head innocently, "or I'll tell you everything about me and we'll do it my way." She finishes.

I just look at her confused, her way before was kicking in my door, but I don't want to talk about the tour or anything that happend after it, especially not with a complete stranger. Besides that, I'm dying to know who she is.

"We'll do it your way, tell me who you are." I choose. Her innocent look disappears once again and her eyes turn dark, eyeing me like I'm her pray. "Okay Lucas." She smiles trough gritted teeth.

*punch*, I stumble back, clutch my stomach and groan in pain. "What the hell?!" I yell in pain. "Why did you do that." My voice cracks.

She just chuckles. CHUCKLES?! Why is she chuckling?! "I'll introduce myself now." She smiles and takes a seat on my desk. "Hello Lucas, my name is Chaeryoung, but you may know me as ChaeChae." She blinks innocently once again.

I groan, damn why god why, she is crazy overprotective over Y/N. Let's all pray for my soul. "And you may think... why is she here? How does she know? What does she want from me?" She fills in and I nod in agreement taking a seat on my bed.

"Well... I'm here to make you pay, I know because of my bias named Mark and I don't want anything from you." She smiles once again. "So why are you here again?" I ask even more confused.

She jumps off my desk and takes slow but intimidating steps towards me. "You see Lucas, because of you, Y/N is hurting, because of you Y/N is in trouble, because of you Y/N blames herself, because of you Y/N is disgusted at herself, because of you Y/N cries herself to sleep every night." She spats out and takes a deep breath. Her words hitting me like daggers poking right trough my heart.

"BECAUSE OF YOU, WONG YUKHEI, Y/N IS IN PAIN." She continues but now with a raised voice. "ALL HER PAIN IS BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA, YOU ARE GOING TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND I AM GOING TO PICK UP THE PIECES YOU LEFT BEHIND CALLED MOON Y/N'S HEART!" She yells, flipping like a complete psycho, but can I blame her?

"So to answer your question, I am here, to make sure, you pick up twice as much pieces as I am going to." She smiles evil. "Wha-what what do you mean?" I ask now really afraid of this girl in front of me.

"I am going to end you, you lying son of a bitch."

________________________________

Hellooo people!😜
So that was a nice chapter!😅
I visited my dad after like four weeks!🥺
I'm happy!🥰
I also cut my own hair!😳

So- um- yeah- bye-

~xxxyours❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.3K 23
Kim Haewon, a 21-year old university student that decided that she would only focus in her studies and her part-time job. A boyfriend is a big no in...
34.8K 3.9K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...
32.8K 1.4K 17
a story where jeon Jungkook got to feel the feeling of love at first sight when he saw Kim taehyung for the first time..this is a clean and a very ha...
224K 11.2K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...