Empire

Od writingathome23

Lux has been thrust into the Upper East Side after loosing her parents. A year later she's still struggling t... Viac

Chapter 1: Coming Home
Chapter 2: It's A Sandwich, Chuck!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73: New Haven Can Wait
Chapter 74
PLEASE READ
Chapter 76: Shotgun To The Heart
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
NOTE: PLEASE READ
{Empire Video}
Chapter 82
Chapter 83: Heroic
Chapter 84: Thank You
Chapter 85: Goodbye New Haven
Chapter 86: Breakfast With The Brady's
Chapter 87: A Wager Fit For A Bass
NOTE: PLEASE READ
Note
Gossip Girl Exclusive

Chapter 25

7.8K 195 44
Od writingathome23

Chapter 25

Lux’s Point of View

After closing my eyes briefly for a moment I took a deep breath and opened them, looking down at the pregnancy test lying on the counter. Blair stared at me while I picked it up with shaking hands. It felt like my heart was going to fly out of my chest cavity it was beating so hard. Blair cleared her throat startling me and causing me to look at her.

“Well, what does it say?” Blair asked, looking at me impatiently through the mirror. I glanced down at the test again. I can’t believe I am even taking a pregnancy test. I’m seventeen years old. This isn’t something I should be worrying about for a few years, like after college. My parents would be so disappointed in me. I guess it’s a good thing they aren’t here anymore. Then again if they were, would I still be standing here about to find out if Chuck and I our going to be parents? Is he even capable of taking care of someone other than himself? Am I?

“I’m not pregnant. I command myself not to be pregnant.” I breathed out looking confidently into the mirror. As if it would make a difference. Blair shot me a look and I knew it really was now or never. My eyes flitted to the test as my heartrate rose tremendously. The pounding in my ears drowning everything else out…

“Oh my god.” I said, looking up at Blair. I held the test up revealing a single blue bar. A smile crept onto my face as Blair snatched the test out of my hand and looked back at me shrieking.

“You’re not pregnant!” Blair practically shouted. I had to tell her to shut up before Eleanor came barging into the bathroom to see what all the commotion was about.

“I’m not pregnant.” I breathed out again, feeling the cool relief washing over me. It was a false alarm. I rested my head against the wall for a moment letting the shock of it all sink in. Blair and I smiled before she pulled me into a hug. As we broke apart I knew I needed to call Serena and let her know the amazingly wonderful news I’d just received. I picked up my phone and hit two on the speed dial, Blair obviously being number one.

“Hey S. It’s me.” I said once the phone stopped ringing and I could hear her breathing on the other end.

“Hey.” She replied. I’m actually surprised she even answered my call at all. I put my phone on speaker so Blair could stop leaning into my ear to hear the conversation.

“Two things…One I’m sorry. About Dan, and the Gossip Girl blast going viral. I know you were just being a friend and were clearly worried about me.” I confessed to her.

“I understand. Apology accepted. I shouldn’t have gone to Chuck without you too. So we’re even.” Serena replied as she walked down what sounded like the sidewalk, the sounds of traffic filling the silence between our sentences.

“Really? I so would have made her work for that more!” Blair chimed in with her two cents. I glared at her through the mirror as she primped and fluffed out her hair, which reminded me we still had to get ready for school.

“Blair’s here too.” I said, laughing and shaking my head.

“Well, I think she’s suffered enough B.” Serena said.

“And secondly…” I started to say before I was cut off by Serena on the other end.

“Wait, that’s like three things!” Serena giggled out.

“I took the test and I’m not pregnant!” I blurted the words out fast and hear Serena squeal loudly on the other end. I ran my hand down the side of my face and shrieked along with Blair and literally felt like jumping up and down. I mean this was better than Christmas morning as far as I’m concerned at the moment.

“Oh, I am so happy! You have no idea how happy I am for you right now! I would have had no idea what to wear to family court!” Serena laughed out.

“Clean slate?” I asked, hoping she would forgive me for being the raging bitch I had been for the past few days.

“Clean slate. I’m so happy! See you at school!” Serena agreed without hesitation. I smiled as we hung up the phone.

I through the pregnancy test away in the bottom of the trash can in the bathroom not wanting Dorota to stumble across it and say something to Eleanor. I hurriedly got dressed for school, pulling on my uniform and walked to school with Blair. We stopped for lattes along the way. As we walked down the sidewalk in front of Constance I spotted a smarmy Chuck leaning against the brick wall smoking a joint. I’d almost forgotten about him in all this. Serena had told him, what do I say to him?

Blair and I walked past him. I hoped we could just sneak past him without a word. I had no such luck. We locked eyes as we passed by him and I noticed he dropped his joint on the ground and stepped on it.

“Oh, don’t stop on my account.” I blurted out before continuing to follow Blair to class. I felt Chuck catch my arm and cause me to stop walking. I froze unable or more like unwilling to turn around. Blair looked at me before scampering off to class without me. Thanks for the backup, B.

“Oh, but I have too. Secondhand smoke is bad for the uh…baby.” He said, as I whipped around to face him. He looked at me with a smirk then letting his expression soften.

“I’m not pregnant. So goodbye mistake so far in my past I can hardly remember.” I told him flatly.

“You cannot be serious.” He hissed, moving closer and placing his hand on my stomach over top my sweater. I grabbed his wrist and pushed him away forcefully.

“You can’t be touching me anymore.” I shot back at him, trying to keep my voice even and strong, although he never listened to me anyway. He narrowed his eyes as he pulled me off to the side away from kids as they headed to and from class.

“Why didn’t you come to me when you thought you were?” Chuck asked, still holding on to my wrist. I let my eyes fall to his hand on my wrist and stared at it for a few seconds. Why hadn’t I gone to him for help? Oh that’s right because he’s Chuck Bass, that’s why. I pulled my hand out of his grasp and took a step back away from him. He looked at me, almost hurt that I’d pulled away again. I felt the tears welling in my eyes and knew I needed to get as far away from him as possible.

“It’s not like you and I were a couple. You aren’t my boyfriend, something that you made very clear from the beginning that you would never be. What did you expect, Chuck? Did you want me to come running to you scared out of my mind and tell you that I might be pregnant, only for you to walk away?” I told him, feeling a tear escape from my eye. I wiped it away immediately as he stared at me concerned but rigid and shaking his head.

“How the hell could you possibly know I would walk away? What are you a mind reader? You didn’t even give me a chance.” Chuck spat back at me.

“I did give you a chance. Look, if you wanted to tell Nate about us, you would have done so already. But you don’t want him to hate you, and you know he would. So this little game is over.” I told him, composing myself.

“Game’s not over until I say it is!” He whispered in my ear as I turned to walk away.

“Well, then have fun playing with yourself. What happened was a reckless mistake.” I told him before walking towards class. The bell had ran twice leaving the only a few kids lurking outside. I fought the urge to glance back at Chuck. His eyes looked so cold when we’d locked eyes moments ago…It’s over.

Chuck’s Point of View

I watched Lux walk away from me like I didn’t even matter. Who the hell does she think she is? She just wants to pretend it didn’t happen between us. Screw that. We had sex multiple times and she enjoyed every minute of it. All the undivided attention I gave her. I felt a twinge in my chest as I continued to watch her walk away from me until she was out of sight. She think’s I was just playing a game with, when we first started out I was, I’ll admit it. It was the highlight of my day to torture her in the most pleasurable ways.  What does she think she’s too good to be with me? I was slumming it even being with her…

I pulled my cell out of my plaid coat pocket and decided to send a little tip into Gossip Girl. ‘S not pregnant, covering for Lux., the same Lux who had her sheets rumpled by two different guys in one week.’ I hit send on the text and glided into the hallway. Lux may not have slept with two different people, but that won’t stop the rumor mill from churning it out to everyone in the school. Once it’s out there, there’s no going back weather it’s the truth or not. Maybe then everyone will see she’s not the perfect little princess she pretends to be…

As I placed my books in my locker I felt a tiny ounce of regret, or remorse if you will for spreading a false rumor about her. But…we weren’t nothing. I’m not nothing. She thought we were playing games before; she has no fucking clue now. I thought we were closer than what we actually were. Apparently I was wrong, about a lot of things. I guess I was wrong about her too. She’s just like Blair and Serena, another stuck up little bitch who’s to ashamed to own up to her problems. This whole pregnancy thing didn’t just happen to her, it happened to me too. After slamming my locker shut I walked to class as the pain in my chest continued. I’m too young to have a heart attack, but what the hell am I feeling right now? I’d settled into my third class for the day when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out in class along with a few others.

Looks like the Virgin Princess isn’t as pure as she pretended to be, if Lux Woodley lied about that what else might she be lying about. Who’s your daddy, L? Baby daddy that is. Two guys in one week! Talk about doing the nasty or just being nasty!

Xoxo

Gossip Girl.

The whispers in the room began to fly immediately as tucked my phone back in my pocket. I couldn’t help but hide a devilish grin behind my book as I slumped down in my seat soaking up this sweet silent victory.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I was standing outside in front of the school after my last class enjoying some fresh air, taking in the autumn scenery before me while smoking with a kid from one of my algebra classes. I just passed the joint back to him when he held up his phone and showed me the gossip girl blast that had went out earlier in the day.

“Who’s the dad?” He laughed out, taking a hit off the joint.

“I don’t know who it was.” I replied, smirking as I felt someone slam into the back of me. I fell into the side of my limo and turned my head to see a severely pissed off Nate wrapping his hands around my neck. I put my hands on his shoulders and shoved back on him.

“Did you sleep with her, huh? It was you wasn’t it? You and Lux.” Nate hissed, as he clamped his hands rather tightly around my neck.

“You son of a bitch I could kill you right now!” He ranted on before I could even get a word in edge wise.

“Can we talk about this without your hands around my neck?” I spat back, pushing him off of me and straightening up. A small crowd had formed around us to watch the confrontation taking place.

“What did you do? Did you get what you wanted, like you do with all those other girls?” He yelled back at me, shoving me in the chest again. I stumbled backwards as my heart raced, I felt my fists clenching at my sides and the anger coursing through me. He needed to know…

“Yes, Nathaniel. I took what she throughout gladly. She needed someone and I was there while you were off dealing with your girlfriend issues and your mommy and daddy drama. I was there with Carter! I was there when her heart shattered when she realized her brother would rather stay out in the Sahara desert than come home and see her!” I shouted back at him, fixing the scarf around my neck and moving towards him.

“So what somehow you screwing Lux for sport is my fault!” Nate shouted, pointing at himself for dramatic affect. He was always a drama queen.

“It wasn’t for sport, okay. It wasn’t like that!” I confessed, shaking my head.

“Oh, so what you cared about her?” Nate asked skeptically.

“I didn’t think you would be this upset over it. We even joked about it before!” I pointed out.

“She’s like my sister, and I specifically told you not to do what you did!” Nate snapped at me furious. He turned to walk away from me when I ran after him grabbing his shoulder.

“Look, I know how long you and I have been best friends. I’m sorry okay.” I said, as he stood there and looked at me like I was the enemy.

“No, Chuck it’s not okay. You stay away from me and you sure as hell stay away from her.” He said before turning and walking away from me.

“Shows over!” I yelled at all the people circling me. I quickly got inside my limo and waited for my driver to get me the hell away from this place. Who the fuck told him it was me?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

59.8K 1.2K 20
Lena Owen has lived on the upper east side her entire life. She tried to stay out of the drama, but with best friends like Blair Waldorf and Chuck Ba...
17K 340 14
The story focuses on the Characters while they're in high school still. Blair is dating Nate, but she has some history with Chuck of some of the thin...
6.7K 245 11
Nora Bass has it all. Money, power. popularity, An asshole brother. Also a weird complicated relationship that it is not what it seems, but that's...
7.7K 170 10
♡ Story Completed. ♡ They hold hands. They go to the movies. They manipulate. They hurt. They love. After a devastating moment of heartbreak at Gard...