Eccedentesiast | Lucas Wong

By xxxyoursR

"ECCEDENTESIAST" ↬someone who hides pain behind a smile *>'•*~~*•''•*~~*•''•*~~*•' lucasnct 14 Dec 2020 #1 ->... More

Introduction ;)
Chapter 1 ;)
Chapter 2 ;)
Chapter 3 ;)
Chapter 4 ;)
Chapter 5 ;)
Chapter 6 ;)
Chapter 7 ;)
Chapter 8 ;)
Chapter 9 ;)
Chapter 10 ;)
Chapter 11 ;)
Chapter 12 ;)
Chapter 13 ;)
Chapter 14 ;)
Chapter 15 ;)
Chapter 16 ;)
Chapter 17 ;)
Chapter 18 ;)
Chapter 19 ;)
Authors note :(
Chapter 20 ;)
Chapter 21 ;)
Chapter 22 ;)
Chapter 23 ;)
Chapter 24 ;)
Chapter 25 ;)
Chapter 26 ;)
Chapter 28 ;)
Chapter 29 ;)
Chapter 30 ;)
Chapter 31 ;)
Chapter 32 ;)
Chapter 33 ;)
Chapter 34 ;)
Chapter 35 ;)
Chapter 36 ;)
Chapter 37 ;)
Chapter 38 ;)
Chapter 39 ;)
Chapter 40 ;)
Chapter 41 ;)
Chapter 42 ;)
Chapter 43 ;)
Chapter 44 ;)
Chapter 45 ;)
Chapter 46 ;)
Chapter 47 ;)
Chapter 48 ;)
New story ;)
Chapter 49 ;)

Chapter 27 ;)

618 30 18
By xxxyoursR

Your POV;

Seattle...

You walk in a slow pace along the bay, in front of you a gorgeous night view of the Great Wheel. It is approximately three in the morning and you just finished cleaning after NCT's last performance. You're walking back to the hotel from the buss station, thoughts busied with many different worries.

In a couple of hours, at 6 in the morning, NCT is flying back to Korea and at 9 you're flying back to New York. You missed home not gonna lie, but you fear like you'll miss Lucas and Mark more when you'll be parted from them. After their performance in LA you barely talked with them. Some small messages back and forth but they were busy with group things, which you of course don't mind but you have a lot of mixed feeling about going back to your normal life.

The past three weeks have been like living in a bubble, new hotels every three to five days, no pay checks, surrounded by hot boys and makeup. It was like a dream and now you have to snap out of it, which is of course good because sadly,

No dream lasts forever...

But you really don't know if you're ready to be thrown back in the "real world".

You let out a sigh, almost at the hotel when you see a black figure leaning next to the entrance. You get a bit scared and fasten your pace to walk past him but he grabs your wrist in a tight grip.

You let out a yelp and try to pull back your arm. "Please let me go." You ask politely without turning around. You feel him let go of your wrist and you let out a sigh of relief only to be inhaled again when his arms wrap around your waist.

"It's me star." You hear a soft husky voice say in your ear.

"SUSHI!" You yell excitedly, turning around in his hold and wrapping your arms around his neck. "What are you doing up?" You ask him curiously, tilting your head to the side and locking your eyes with his.

He smiles down at you with the most loving eyes you've ever seen and you just melt under his stare. "I was waiting for you." He winks.

"For me?" You ask him confused. "Don't you need to sleep? You'll be going back in three hours!?" You question him.

"I can sleep on the plane and my bags are already packed and placed in the van." He smiles. "Now please come with me for the last time." He asks now with a hint of sadness in his voice.

You gulp back a lump in your throat and give him a small nod. He grabs your hand and interlaces your fingers while pulling you back to the Great Wheel. "Why are we going this way?" You ask curiously.

"Well... I'm still Lucas Wong from NCT so I pulled some strings." He smiles cheekily.

"Are you getting us in more cheesy romantic situations." You ask smiling from ear to ear. "Only the best for my Star." He whispers, placing a small peck on your cheek afterwards.

He pulls you towards the entrance of the Ferris wheel and you notice someone sitting in the control booth. You squint your eyes and see Mark smiling and waving enthusiastically at you. You slap your head and laugh at his excited face.

Lucas steps in front of the booth, not letting go of your hand. "Two tickets please." He asks politely and you chuckle at his serious face. Mark clearly not getting the gesture looks confused. "Dude you rented the whole Ferris wheel, you don't need to pay for tickets." He waves us off towards the wheel and you see Lucas smack his head as well.

You walk closer to him. "Is it safe for Mark to control it?" You ask a bit cautious for your own and Lucas's safety. He chuckles and gives a small nod. "It is automatic anyways, he just wanted to press the button." He shakes his head and you can't help but laugh at Marks childish request.

He opens the door of the booth and gives you a hand while stepping in. You take a seat next to each other. Your head resting on his arm and both of your hands entangled with his.

The booth moves up and you let out a small yelp. Lucas seems to notice your tensing and puts you on his lap. "Hey relax, it's safe, I'm here." He says while giving you a cute Eskimo kiss.

You giggle and lay your head against his chest, both of you looking at the view. "I knew Seattle was a beautiful city but it's really unique to see it from up here at night." You smile, turning your head to look at Lucas's side profile. "I hoped you would like it." He smiles as well.

"Of course I like it!" You exclaim placing a small kiss on his lips.

But he is definitely not leaving it at one small peck and immediately places his hands on your cheek, tilting his head to kiss you deeper.

You melt in the kiss, and just like every time before, you can't help but fully submit in his touches. Once again, you guys find yourselves in this typically romantic setting. You smile in the kiss and detach your lips from his. He is smiling wildly like he just won the jackpot and it is so infectious. You giggle.

"Look Y/N," he starts of now a sad smile placed on his face. "We have said it a lot of times that it may be our last time seeing each other, but when we walk back to the hotel in 10 minutes, me and Mark will get in the black van and we won't see each other anymore." He says almost in a whisper.

You nod, you know that's going to happend, it upsets you though. "I know." You smile sadly. "So ehhm," he hesitates.

"Sushi, I know like no other how hard goodbyes can be and how hard it is to distance yourself from someone you want around." You reassuringly grab his hand. "Just know this is not goodbye. You have my number and I have yours. If you need me I'm only one call away. If you want to really try and give some sort of relationship a chance, we'll figure something out, I'm sure of that. Please don't be sad and enjoy your last minutes in America." You give him a kiss, lips lingering for a small moment.

"Thank you Star, for everything I mean." He hugs you tightly. "You mean more to me than you may think or I made you feel like. As long as you are happy, I'll be happy." He smiles his famous smile again only you can see the sadness in his eyes.

You wipe your thumbs over his cheeks swiping away the couple of lone tears that had fallen from his eyes. "Sushi, don't cry, you'll make me cry as well." You say with a small chuckle. He chuckles as well and wipes his tears away, taking in a deep breath.

The Ferris wheel gets to a stop and the doors open. You walk out hand in hand, not realising the close proximity between you guys, it just feels right like this. You walk towards Mark who also wears a sad smile. Before he can start his own sob story you pause him with your hand to tell him exactly that.

"Now before you make me cry as well I want to tell you guys something." You say with a chuckle. "I am a personal assistant, 19 years old, who lives on her own without any friends and family around me. You guys are famous artists living thousands of miles away from me. I had the honour to get to know the both of you the past three weeks, and don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want anything better than stay by you guy's side forever, but right now that is not how it is supposed to be." You smile at them.

"I love you both, and I know you both are going to achieve amazing things. With or without me by your side, that's up to you guys. I will be behind a screen, behaving like the fangirl I have always been and supporting you guys until the end. I'll hear from you when needed and I'll forever treasure this experience." You pull them in a group hug.

"Now enough with the sadness, let's walk back to the hotel, make sure you guys don't miss your plane and get me into troubles." You laugh and grab their hands.

"Dude Y/N," Mark starts off.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME DUDE." You whine at him, making both Mark and Lucas laugh. "Sorry Moon." Marks says. "I really admire how you deal with this and I'm gonna make sure I definitely message you thrice a weak." He exclaims putting up three fingers.

You ruffle his hair. "I'll make sure to answer and read all your texts Markie." You laugh at him. He gives you a hug before getting in the van.

You turn to Lucas and see he is already looking at you.

"So this is goodbye."

"Aish," you whine and slap his arm. "It is only goodbye if you make it that." You smile at him and he pulls you in close by your waist and you place your hands around his neck, not being bothered if anyone saw you.

You attach your lips with his and you can't help but feel sad at the thought of never being able to kiss his gorgeous lips. You feel a tear run down your cheek and mingle in your kiss making it taste salty. You keep kissing him tenderly, crying like a small child who lost their mother at the fair.

You feels his thumb wipe your tears and you detach your lips. Smiling a sad smile, filled with pleading to not let you go. "Star you promised me this wouldn't be goodbye and I won't make it one so please don't cry." He pleads.

You let out a small chuckle. "Sorry, it makes me sad to think how you won't be there to hold me when I'm sad or kiss my tears away, just the thought of not being able to kiss you again makes me want to die from the inside." You shake your head at yourself.

"Then don't think like that, I'll make sure," he smiles at you, pulling your chin up so you look him in the eyes. "That before you know it, I'll be right by your side and your lips can kiss me as much as they want."

"Promise?" You ask him with pleading eyes. "I promise Star." He smiles pulling you in for a last kiss and hug.

Letting go after a couple of minutes he kisses your forehead and turns around to get in the van. You wave at him with a sad smile, which fades at his last couple of words.

"I'll text you when I land my pretty Star."

________________________________

Hey readersss!!!☺️☺️☺️

Already 3th update in like 1 day!!!! I hope you guys liked it. I was bawling my eyes out while writing this but that can also be because of the time of the month or the fact I was listening to "never ending story" by Stray Kids on repeat...🤧🥰

Well... I love you all, just wanted to let you know❤️❤️❤️

~xxxyours

(This is me btw😅😘, without makeup so please don't hate on me😫💗)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 3.9K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...
335K 10K 92
Book status : COMPLETED ⚠️THESE IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING⚠️ Madness series Book 1 warning ⚠️ 21+ toxic relationship self harm obsession Misunderstanding...
24.8K 1K 20
°You and I 나의 바다 포근한 품 I will dive into you~ Once upon a time, there was a girl name Y/n L/n who got bullied by the most popular boys in school 7Drea...
147K 7.2K 40
❝𝘰𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦?! ❞ ◌ a webtoon addict finally experiences her own love story. one that f...