The Soul Mates

By INDELF1106

First day of Pham's university life and Dean and Pham felt pulled toward someone!!!! . . . DeanPham fanfic... More

Aurther's Note
Chapter - 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Hiiii Pups 🤭💙
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
#1-kornin.... Hey My Angel's... 🤭
Chapter - 16
#1- Deanpharm.... Yosh.....
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Hello Readers. 🤒
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Author Here 🙋🏻‍♀️
Extra-1
Extra - 2 (1)
Extra - 2 (2)
Extra - 3 (1)
Hey There 🤗
Author's Note

Chapter - 29

2.1K 93 29
By INDELF1106

The dagger pierced Pham's chest's skin, making the blood flow slowly. But before it could reach further deep, an earth-shaking sound, breaking the window on his left side stopped him.

The king who was approaching Pham for snatching the dagger, got hit by a huge brown wolf and landed on the wall away from Pham. The wolf stood before Pham growling at the shocked vampires.

None of them sensed the wolf reaching there this close until he broke the window.

Pham recognized the wolf immediately. It was his mate. Pham's heart started to sink in terror. He never wanted Dean to know his secret. And now he was standing before him.

Dean sensed Pham's uneasiness. He looked back at frozen Pham. The hitting impact shocked Pham that he didn't realised the dagger was gone. Dean wanted to go near to Pham but suddenly he saw few vampires reaching them. He caught 1 vampire but the another 2 almost got near to Pham. Shocked Pham couldn't act instantly.

But the vampires couldn't reach Pham.

Before they could touch Him, their chests were stabbed by someone.

Alex got them before they could reach Pham. And suddenly four other wolves including a newborn vampire and 2 witches were standing before him blocking the vampire army to reach Pham.

Pham couldn't understand a single thing. Everything happened in an instant. The vamp king saw it. He growled in anger that they couldn't sense the visitors.

The vampires were attacking continuously. Dean launched on a vampire breaking his neck, he threw the broken body to Pham.

Pham stepped back seeing the body before him. He looked at Dean in confusion.

"You can look at your mate after this my dear brother. For now stop being a good vampire and get the blood. For saving yourself and your family, you need to fight. So now pick him."

Alex's words made his mouth open in shock.

Dean barked at Pham signalling him to feed fast.

Pham was all shook. Dean was asking him to feed, Alex fighting for him, saving him. The wolves there. And his two normal human friends doing.......some.... MAGIC.......

Dean's another bark made him flinch.

"PHAM, STOP SPACING OUT. AND FEED FAST."

Pham looked at the dying vampire's body before him. He closed his eyes, still in struggle. Finally he took the body and sank his fangs into it. Sucking all the blood in an instant. Whatever was happening around was making him go crazy. Everything felt like a dream to him.

He sucked all the blood. When he was busy in his deed, the brown wolf was keeping other vampires away from him. Pham sucked all the blood.

In his all life he never had human blood in his system. And today he took a vampire's blood. He could feel the power started to run in his body. The weakness he was feeling a moment ago was long gone. He left the body.

Pham stepped ahead slowly. Still he was afraid. Dean looked at him. Pham's whole body was trembling. Dean saw it. He went close to him, and gently pressed his nose bridge to Pham's temple, with closed eyes. It took Pham with more shock.

Pham felt Dean's warm feelings. Few warm drops fell from his eyes. He touched Dean's face, pressing it to his face. Its was like a dream....... Like a miracle to him.

"You both will get plenty of time for flirting. If you both don't mind, will you please give us few hands?" In hissed beheading a vampire.

"Where is Phoom and your parents Pham?" Alex finished another pair of vampire while asking Pham.

"I TOTALLY FORGOT IT. THEY ARE....." Suddenly he remembered the king who was engaged with a silver wolf and a witch. But it was clear that the king wasn't a joke. They needed hands. Pham couldn't say it out loud. He mind linked In.

"They are in the small room back side of the basement. Get them out and take them somewhere else. They are hurt."

In nodded. Dean signaled something to Alex. Alex understood.

"Korn, Win, Team. Go with In. We'll take care here."

And the brown wolf took the silver's place. Blocking the King's path. The king recognized Dean. He stepped back but composed himself quickly. In a blink In, Korn, Team and Win were out of the sight. Boss, Alex, Don, Pham and Manau were decreasing the vampires number, when Dean was keeping The king at the bay.

Don

Soon more vampire's surrounded them. The king smirked.

"You think you can win on my ground? With your little army?" The king grinned.

And a yellow circle started to open before them in a blink.

"Need more hands?" and a whole pack and a witch coven was there before them, with Del in her human form.

"You were slow wolf princess." Alex smirked.

"Oh we'll see it later." And the princess was before them in her beautiful pearl white fur.

Del

The wolves were thrice in number. They were throwing the vampires bodies around while the witches were burning the bodies.

Pham joined Dean to fight the king. Dean was totally mesmerized by the perfect movements of his vamp mate. When Pham's whole attention was on the king. With Pham's support Dean was giving a hard time to the king who was taken back by the sudden attack of the wolf pack.

Down there In found Phoom and Trivinijs with the help of Team and the wolves. Few more wolves joined them with few witches. The outnumbered Vampires couldn't face the wolves. When the witches were backing up them.

They took them out to the Wongnate mansion with the help of witches.

Up there the number of vampires decreased to one. The king. Standing alone before the real pure blood successor and his powerful wolf mate.

"YOU.... YOU WERE MY BLOOD. HOW CAN YOU DECEIVE YOUR OWN FATHER? YOU BLOODY  TRAITOR."

"I wish if you were my dad even for once."

Alex's words were full of hatred towards his father. The king knew his son will never be on his side. He looked at Pham.

"YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME. YOU CAN'T KILL ME. I'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE PHAM. YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME."

"More than you did already? And in the condition you are right now? How??? Tell me. How?"

Frustrated King saw the dagger laying on the floor near him. He knew he had lost the battle. There was no way he could win it now. He blew a dark spark around him. Pham Alex and Witches held the blow. It gave time to the king. He got the dagger. And threw it toward Dean. Who wasnt looking at him, giving his whole attention to Pham, if he was ok or not.

Pham saw what the king did.

The dagger was made by the moon stone and the dark magic. It was made to kill the powerful Vampire ancestor of the Ariyasakul. It was a big threat to any powerful wolf or a vampire.

Pham threw himself before Dean.

Dean noticed what happened. He launched himself at the king and ripped off his head. Throwing it on the floor. Without wasting time Alex set the fire on his dad's body. Having the tears in his eyes.

Pham took the dagger. It pierced his chest. Deep down to his heart.

He fell on ground.

Dean shifted back. The Witches helped the shifted wolves with the clothes.

Dean rushed to Pham. Taking him in his arms.

"NO... NOOO. PHAM.... PHAAAAM. YOU CAN'T.... LOOK AT ME PLEASE. PHAAAAM."

Suddenly the old mansion started to fall.

"GET EVERYONE BACK TO THE MANSION NOOOOW" Team commanded the witches.

Dean took Pham and with others they left the mansion. Before entering the yellow fire circle, Alex set fire on the mansion. Leaving no chance to escape of any hope for the darkness.

They all were in the Wongnate mansion now. All wolves shifted back. And were out now. Only the Wongnates, Win's and Boss's family Alex, In, Manau, Team, and Pham's parents were there.

Pham was in Dean's arms.

Loosing lots of blood. And poisoned by the dagger.

Win's father checked Pham.

"Seems like it touched his heart. His.... His heart is getting weak now."

"PHAM.... OPEN YOUR EYES NOOOWWW. YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH. DONT YOU DARE TO LEAVE ME LIKE THIS. PHAAAAAM." Dean's eyes were all red and swollen. No one knew what to do.

"The dagger was a dangerous threat for a vampire, and it touched his heart. Its..... Its getting weaker. I..... I don't know now." Win's father said worriedly.

"Please uncle please. There would be something. Please. You.... You are best doctor. Please do something." Dean was begging his heart out. His mourning was tearing every heart there.

"Dean... I.... I don't know son."

"Pham.... Please don't do this to me. Please. Open your eyes."

"Dean...."

"Mom.... Tell him please. He.... Pham.... Please.... Please please please. I....." Dean was hugging Pham like Pham will leave him if he leaves Pham. He was exhausted. From crying. Pham's dying heart was making his heart weak.

Everyone in the room was sobbing. Korn, Win, Boss hugging their crying mates. Trying to not let the tears come out.

Del was standing near Alex. She wanted to cry. But Alex's dead face made her to not cry and support him. She held his hand. Alex looked at her. Del squeezed his hand softly. He couldn't hold his tears.

Pham's wounded parents were in shock. Seeing their half dead son laying in Dean's arms.

Dean felt like nothing left for him.

"I'll come after you if you don't open your eyes Pham. I swear. I'll not live if you are not here. I'm telling you, please baby. Please. You've done enough. These months were not enough for you? You tortured me enough. Please, not anymore. Please." Touching his forehead to Pham's he kept crying.

Everyone knew how deep Dean's love was for Pham. They knew he'll definitely die even without trying without his mate. Dean's mother hugged his husband seeing his son in this condition.

Only the sobbing was filling the room's silence. Having the vamp prince's half dead body in his mate's arms on the floor, and the family and the friends surrounding them.

Win looked at his dad. With pleading eyes. His dad shook his head in a no.

"His heart is beating slower P' Win. We'll loose him. We can't do anything. Everything we did till now mean nothing now. He is leaving us." Team was crying his heart out. Hugging his mate. Win hugged him more tight. Letting his own tears flow.

Everyone was blank, watching the little vampire going cold, being numb and pale by the passing minutes in his broken mates arm. Feeling useless and worthless. Knowing nothing.

(Thank you so much for reading 💙)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1.9K 50
( Under revision) To the world full of chaos and war, fighting is the only way for peace there is no room to love In a beta who was part of the blu...
129K 6.2K 43
( 𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 ) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒚 ' 𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 �...
85.1K 3K 21
Pharm keeps having nightmares he can't comprehend or trace where it all began. He meets a man who he quickly develops feelings for but he has this st...
10.9K 667 23
Hii guys!! I have come out with another story... But this for all BounPrem fans.. I meant for broccoli and obviously for all bl lovers too...🥦🥦 "Ho...