Yours, Ours || YoonMinSeoKook

By Babyyg93

Jimin couldn't wait until the day that he found his mate, only it wasn't anything like he had expected. - Hig... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Ending

Forty Five

3.3K 206 36
By Babyyg93

warning: little bit of arguing/fighting

Tuesday

Seokjin and Namjoon were by Jungkook's side as they walk into the campus gates, the alpha looked around shyly for his mates.

Jungkook had gotten a message late last night from Yoongi just making sure he was okay since the three males had been worrying all night.

so he wanted to apologise to them from making them so worried.

he was relieved that so far he hadn't seen kyu yet, but he had a bad feeling about today. Like he could sense that something would happen now that the three alphas are back.

the three males had went to their first classes without running into Jungkook's mates, which he was a little disappointed about, but he had dance class first so he was somewhat feeling a little better.

as he walked towards the studios he had seen Jimin enter into the room with sumi next to him.

he took a deep breath in as Seokjin patted him on his back, "you got this babe, he'll probably be happy to see you" Namjoon tried to reassure him but it didnt really help, it just made him feel worst about the day before.

he took a step forward towards the room and started to head in with the rest of the class, as he entered in he instantly made eye contact with his omega, who had been watching the door closely.

he softly smiled at Jeongguk but stayed on the spot, waiting to see if the alpha would go over to him or if he would avoid him.

the thing was Jimin was happy to see him, of course he was, but he was scared that he didnt want to be around him at this time and he was hesitant on going over to him because of that, as much as he wanted too.

The alpha had walked over towards the smaller male shyly. once he was stood directly in front of him he had wrapped his arms around him and pulled him in for a tight hug.

"im sorry" he whispered softly into Jimin's ear, the omega lightly hit his arm in response "dont apologise" he answered back.

"you have no reason too" he added on quietly, Jungkook shook his head. "i made you worry about me, i should have told you what was happening" the alpha pulled away so that he could see his omega's face as he talked.

"baby, i'll worry about you whenever you're not with me, you seriously have nothing to apologise to me about" Jimin smiled up at his boyfriend.

"i just missed you" the omega adds on truthfully, sighing happy at the smile that starts to pull up on his mates face.

"i missed you too" Jungkook replies back softly before pulling Jimin back in for another hug, this time just placing a small kiss on his forehead.

Jimin and Jungkook only pulled away once the teacher had came in to start the class.

•••

Lunch time rolled around quickly, Jimin had been in a class with sumi, Jungkook and Yoongi in music class and Hoseok was in his own dance class.

the omega and beta had stopped by the lockers on the way to the cafeteria to put a few of Jimin's books away.

Yoongi and Jungkook had been heading the same way but were stopped by Namjoon at one of the classrooms as he asked them to wait for him.

"hey sweetheart" someone says as they lean up against the lockers next to Jimin.

Both Jimin and Sumi looked at the alpha, Jimin rolled his eyes in response and turned his head towards his friend who only clicked her tongue.

"not today kyu" Jimin slammed his locker shut and turned away to head towards the cafeteria to meet up with the others.

however the male wasnt going to give up, it seemed. "come on doll, dont be like that" he says as he stops in front of the omega.

"you cause too much drama between my mates, id appreciate it if you would stop this" Jimin pushed on his chest to move him out of the way.

the alpha had instead grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer to his body, "now why would i do that, its too much fun" he whispered into Jimin's ear.

the omega had wriggled one of his hands free and hit him on the chest harshly but the alpha only laughed in response.

"Leave us alone, we havent done anything to you" Jimin said angrily as he continued to struggle getting the alpha off him.

"your alphas are taking my omegas away, they fucked up the moment they decided to show interest in them" kyu gently grabs Jimin around the throat so that he would look up at him.

"Get your hands off him" Sumi growled as she grabbed a protective hold onto one of kyu's arms in warning.

"i don't see why so many people want to protect you" Kyu ignores sumi as he glared down at Jimin.

"because im not some asshole who thinks i can treat people in any way i want too" Jimin snapped back, his own glare shooting back at the bigger male.

"you've acted like a dick since high school, no wonder people dont want to be around you" he keeps talking only pissing the alpha off even more.

Sumi got her claws out and cut one of them up the males arm, causing him to release the grip he had on her friend.

"i told you to let him go" the beta growls even louder this time as she moves to stand in front of the omega more.

from the growling however, she had gained some of the attention from other people around them, especially two alphas and an omega that were close by.

kyu had looked behind the pair and had seen the others there now, he smirked this time as he averted his eyes back to the omega.

"baby, i think im gonna need a reminder of what youre like in bed" kyu teases as he tries to grab a piece of Jimin's hair but the omega slaps his hand away.

"i've never slept with you kyu, now fuck off" Jimin snaps at him but kyu only steps closer and leans forward to whisper.

"remember that boy you dated back in high school? do you really think he wanted to date you?" he said back as he smirks over to Jeongguk.

"I dared him too, he told us everything" Kyu then pulls away. Jeongguk starts to growl as his eyes become a bright red.

he drops his bag to the ground and goes to walk towards the male but Yoongi grabbed him by his arm and instead hugged him.

"gguk, you need to calm down. he's just trying to rile you up" Yoongi says in his ear. Jimin now turns around to notice his mates and his face drops.

Jimin turns back towards Kyu with his own bright blue eyes, he moved towards kyu and when the male brought his hand up to touch him again Jimin was the one to grab his wrist this time.

he twisted the males hand and quickly snapped it, possibly breaking a bone. Kyu clutches his arm in pain as he slightly leans over to hide it.

Jimin grabbed a fist full of hair and tilted his head up so that the alpha was looking at him. "dont use me as a fucking tool to hurt my mates" he growled dangerously.

Before walking away Jimin pulled one of his legs back and brought it back up to harshly connect his knee with the males crotch and watched him drop to the ground.

Jimin quickly walked over to his mates and grabbed each of their hands and started to pull them along to the cafeteria.

they could tell now that Jeongguk was once again upset from what had happened and Jimin was ready to comfort him as they had gotten to the lunch room.

as they had sat down at the table Jimin had moved closer to cuddle into his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

Yoongi than ran his fingers through his hair in a comforting manner.

Hoseok finally arrived not long after with Seokjin.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

a/n: hey lovelies,

so i did a poll recently and you guys chose Yoongi, by the time i had started to write this chapter that is.

one of the things that the poll stood for was that Yoongi would stop him from trying to fight kyu, whereas if it was namjoon then he wouldnt have been able to stop him.

and the second thing was something thats actually not related to this fic, but rather which ship i should do for another fic that im trying to rewrite.

anyways, i hope you like this chapter, its a bit longer than usual and im sorry if the fight scene isnt very good but yeah, apparently thats the best that i can do hehe.

have a good day/night. stay safe my loves, and wear a mask out in public situations.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 15.4K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
572K 33.4K 71
"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFiction Highest Ranking : #17 in BTS
12.1K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
7.3K 330 36
•If it's not you it's not anyone• He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...