๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐๐๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ โ–‘ แต—สฐแต‰ ยฒ...

By amethystcreations

โ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐šข, ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ, ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐šƒ'๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŽโž โ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐š•๐š• ๐š™๐šž๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๏ผ‘๏ผ’๏ผ—
๏ผค๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผญ
๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผทใ€€๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผ‹๏ผท๏ผก๏ผน๏ผถ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
cheers!
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
=incorrect texts=
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ŸŽ‰cheers๐ŸŽ‰
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ‰cheers๐ŸŽ‰
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
=incorrect texts pt.2=
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
HAPPY 10.5K READS!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
=part two=
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
s o o m p i
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐žใ€๏ปฟ๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ผใ€‘
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
thank you๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ
=incorrect texts pt.4=
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐š๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ

๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ

1.1K 45 14
By amethystcreations

I slammed the door shut, slumping onto the bed right after.

"You good?", I turned my head to my roomate Renjun who's busy on his phone.I sighed.

"How long has it been?", "Oh it was kinda obvious since last ye-"

"Since they..started dating?", the hell do you mean last year?He sat up, shocked. "They?Who's dating?", what if I've upset Minjeong because of the dating rumor between me and Chenle?

I feel sorry for her.I shouldn't have talked to him after what happened.Shit.She must've been sad.And that couch accident?Damn I wanna jump off the roof and die.

I'm a horrible person.Selfish.Damn selfish.

I told myself I wouldn't ruin other's relationship!

"Why didn't any of you mention that Chenle's dating somebody?", I mumbled, smacking my face using the pillow.I'm downright ashamed, angry I don't even know how to explain it further.

[Author's POV]

Renjun on the other hand just looked utterly confused.

The plan was for Chenle to confess his feelings for her.So why would this girl go on and claim that he's dating someone else?

Then it hit him, Minjeong is the one helping Chenle with the whole confessing thing, even with the planning.

And Hyunjae clearly thinks they're dating..

He just stare at the girl who's busy smacking her wits out using her pillow, continously mumbling the words 'dumb' and 'selfish' before sighing exasperatedly.And doing it all over again.

"Yah yah stop doing that your brain might fall out", he told her, pulling the pillow away from her grasp.She pulled it away from him, still smashing her head.

"It's better if it does", she grunted, still highly ashamed of herself.

As Renjun's busy pacifying Hyunjae, Chenle came rushing to the dorm, only to be welcomed by the triple Js and Haechan whose brows are raised at him.

"Is she..here?", he inquired, out of breath from running down flights of stairs from the roof-deck to their dorm's floor.

Jaemin then tilted his head to the side,"The better question is Zhong Chenle, why is she here?", he knew better that Hyunjae rushing back to the dorm right after Haechan did was not part of the plan.Besides, it's not like Haechan didn't mention what he witnessed in there the moment he came.

"I swear hyung it was all a misunderstanding", he reasoned out, breathing a lot more stable.He then slumped by the couch, "I was like so excited and Minjeong was there then suddenly he came", he whined, pointing to the eldest one, "Then I was so surprised when I see Hyunjae behind him and then he ran off and Hyunjae was like so awkward and like haha sorry for ruining the-whatever so she started walking away and then ofcourse I like follow her and she was like no it's okay I won't snitch before she RAN and went to the elevator so I was like shit what do I do so since the door from the elevator closed I have to run down the stairs and BOY was I tired and now I'm sure she won't talk to me anymore!", he rambled, throwing his hands in the air in frustration.

 Meanwhile Renjun who approached him from behind,got him on chokehold.

"Bitch why would you even-AGHH you stress me out", he muttered, pulling Chenle's brown hair.

You might be wandering what are the other's doing?Oh they're busy chillin' over there watching everything as if they're in a cinema.

"I didn't get to explain since she ran away!"

"Bitch she thought you guys were dating!"

"Ah I know that!Stop cursing me!"

"Hell no bitch, she's slamming her brains out in there!", the four koreans just looked at each other, sharing looks of confusion.

"Ah Renjun-gege let go of my hair I'm going to talk to her!", Chenle screeched, prying Renjun's grip from his hair.Which the latter obliged to but shook his head right after.

"She told me to not allow you in case you do", Renjun added, crossing his arms.

"Finally something we can understand", Haechan clamored, high five-ing the rest of 00' line which Jaemin declined.

Without another word their door busted open, revealing the NCT 127 members waving the newly-bought Soju bottles around.Pointing at Chenle, nodding like mad men and laughing.

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

[Hyunjae POV]

"CHEERS FOR ANOTHER ADULT MEMBER!", all I'll need would be tape and body bags and I can yeet them out of the dorm.They're so loud smh.

I checked my phone which flashed 2:00am.I woke around 1:30 and found out from Jisung that the 127 are here and are drunk.Man how am I supposed to sleep now?They're like those drunk guys at karaokes.

To anyone interested I'm selling all of them, except for Taeyong, Yuta, Taeil, Jisung and Renjun.I'm selling the rest of them for a dollar if anyone's asking.

"When are they planning to go?", I asked Jisung from the top bunk.I switched with Jaemin for tonight as part of the dorm rules.

"I don't think they are.They might sleep over.", right.Jungwoo-oppa might bump his head again.Last time Seagull brows went to EXO's dorm and hugged Baekhyun.Out of nowhere.And I'm talking about Mark by the way.

Yeah, I'm embarassed.

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

August 16,2020

Few months have passed and I've successfully avoided Chenle.I simply stayed at my house instead the dorms for most of the time.

Besides, Sungchan being a member of NCT makes life easier for me.Yes.My best friend is an official member of NCT.

I was supposed to be one of the archers for ISAC 2020 but I sprained my wrist the day before the competition so he replaced me.

I bowed along the staffs at the set, wearing the clothes assigned for the Resonance pt.1, future.To be honest the fake nails are really awesome and weird at the same time.Like it looks so pretty and it's also kinda annoying and weird.

After this, we'll be taking photos for the past version.Then tomorrow we'll start filming the NCT2020 year party.

What's rest?Is that food?

Then after the year party, I'll be heading on to film Misfit.There's a LOT of schedules for this year, and I mean a LOT.There's a line of music videos to be filmed and recorded and I-I need some rest.

I stood infront of the camera, posing.

Since it's mostly standing I decided to go on with a pose wherein I stare blankly at the camera with my left hand holding my face upright and slightly covering it as the ring nicely shone.

I saw Sungchan waving from behind the camera, showing a thumbs-up.I smiled briefly at him before changing my pose.

He seems to enjoy it so far.Fans would definitely go crazy once they hear that 2 more will be added.

I sat by the bench, watching the others get their shots taken too.

I'd be lying if I tell myself that Chenle didn't look like some Greek God on that picture of him infront the fire.

Oh no I'm doing it again.Be gone thought!

It's Sungchan's turn and I decided to snap some pictures on my phone.Dude I think I died.The way he stared directly to the camera?Wah he looks like a model.

He's gonna go and wreck the bias list of the fans.

I can't be more proud.

"Don't you think I looked good behind the fire a while ago?", I shuddered hearing the familiar voice from beside me.

Man I'd forever curse my heart for beating at such abnormal rate just for seeing Chenle look at me like that.

He smirked, winking.

Oh shit.Here we go again.

>>ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰᵉᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ¹³⁰⁵ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ<<

I hope you enjoyed reading for this chapter has been proofread and undergone minor editing

-author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.6K 57
โœ”๏ธ "ษช'แด ษดแดแด› สแดแดœส€s, ษช ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แด แดสsแด‡สŸา“." โ˜† แดแด€สแด€ สœแด€s แด€สŸแดกแด€สs แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› แดา“ สœแด€แด ษชษดษข แด›แด สŸแด‡แด€แด แด‡ สœแดแดแด‡ า“แดส€ แดœษดษชแด แด‡ส€sษชแด›ส. ส™แด‡ษชษดษข แด€ sสœส แด‹ษชแด…, ษชแด› แดกแด€sษด'แด› ษชษด สœ...
15K 684 28
๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ .....๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'...
2.5K 159 35
! MOTORCYCLING AU ! :ใƒป. ใƒป reuniting with an old friend unravels all the loose ends Dream has worked so hard to cut off, forcing them to face their f...
13K 86 19
~Girl you dress to impress, I embrace you, I wanna get you in bed huh~ . . . please read the warnings in above the stories before start reading the...