Kismet ⤖ Sirius Black

By TaffyTides

WARNING: CURRENTLY BEING RE-WRITTEN - Old version will be removed when it is caught up KISMET /ˈkɪzmɛt/ ???? ... More

𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐓
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
❝𝐖𝐀𝐑 & 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇❞
❝𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 & 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐕'𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄❞
❝𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 & 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓❞
❝𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐒 & 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐘 & 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓❞
❝𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒 & 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 & 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊❞
❝𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒 & 𝐌𝐀𝐏𝐒❞
❝𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒' & 𝟕 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐒❞
❝𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 & 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒 & 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐘𝐎𝐆𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 & 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 & 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❞
❝𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 & 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐒 & 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒❞
❝𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 & 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇❞
❝𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 & 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈❞
❝𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐒 & 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 & 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐒❞
❝𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 & 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐀❞
❝𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐒 & 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑❞
❝𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐄 & 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐓𝐒 & 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒❞
❝𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐒 & 𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐀❞
❝𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 & 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐆 & 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐓❞
❝𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐗𝐄𝐒 & 𝐊𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑❞
❝𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐏𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀❞
❝𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐒 & 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 & 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒❞
❝𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 & 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍❞
❝𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐒 & 𝐁𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 & 𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐗'𝐒❞
❝𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 & 𝐌𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐒❞
❝𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 & 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 & 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄❞
❝𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒 & 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 & 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 & 𝐋𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐎'𝐒 & 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❞
❝𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐒 & 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒 & 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒 & 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐒 & 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒 & 𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒❞
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝚮𝚨𝚸𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝚴

❝𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐃 & 𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐒❞

6.8K 315 20
By TaffyTides

27TH JUNE1995

· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

OLIVA KING STILL HAD TEARS POURING DOWN HER FACE AS A house elf appeared in her dorm room. She'd been sat on the bed, mourning Cedric Diggory. Mourning her boyfriend. Voldemort had killed him with no regret just because he was there. Voldemort was back.

She'd been with Harry and the others in the Hospital wing for hours. She needed some air, some time to herself, to think it all over.

"Miss King is required in Headmaster Dumbledore's office."

"Thank you." Olivia nodded at the house-elf and they disappeared with a crack.

Pulling herself together, Olivia stood up and made her way across the castle to his office. She had no idea why she was called, maybe it was to speak about Cedric?

"Drooble's best blowing gum." She announced to the statue and it moved to reveal the stairs.

She climbed up them and knocked on the door. When she heard the two words of 'come in' uttered she pushed the door open and walked inside.

She was surprised to see Remus Lupin standing beside Dumbledore, his arms crossed over his chest. The headmaster was sat in his chair, his glasses perched at the end of his nose.

"Take a seat, Miss King. There is much to discuss." Dumbledore called out and gestured to the seat in front of his desk.

She numbly took the seat, a frown upon a face. She was still questioning what Lupin was doing here? Why did it concern her?

"As you know, Miss King, Lord Voldemort returned a couple nights ago, and there are some details I need to go over with you."

"What do I have to do with this?" She was sitting on her hands, to stop them from shaking so.

"It's to do with your father, Sebastian." Dumbledore's tone was soft as he spoke with her. "When Voldemort returned, he summoned his death eaters, your father being one of them."

Olivia's face froze upon hearing what her father was. A death eater. She wanted to laugh at hearing that he was. Of course, he was one. It made sense.

"Voldemort then went on to call out some of his death eaters for their loyalty. He left your father to last. He was called out for being a blood traitor, for hiding all these years, for running away. Voldemort told him how he knew his loyalty was changing all that time ago. That Sebastian was different. Voldemort announced to them all how Sebastian had been leaking information to the Order. I knew we had someone else other than our spy on the inside but I never knew it was Sebastian King."

Olivia's heart soared. Her father had been fighting from the inside.

"However, with all that said, I regret to inform you that Voldemort killed your father, Olivia."

She sucked in a deep breath. Her father was dead. The man who had raised her, the man who kept her locked in a house growing up. The man barely acknowledged her throughout her childhood. But then, she put it all together. He did that for her protection. He knew that the death eaters and Voldemort would be after him at some point of another. He just wanted to protect her. All he ever wanted to do was protect her, in his own weird way.

Her eyes watered, but she didn't cry. She'd already cried all her tears.

"So, what's next?" She asked, surprising the adults in the room.

"As you are not of age yet, you would need a new guardian. This is where Mr Lupin comes in."

Remus Lupin walked around the desk and crouched down to her level. "Olivia, I won't have much to offer, only a small home with its imperfections. I'd be between jobs, fulfilling Order missions but I'd always be there on the full moons. You'd never have to transform alone again. You'd be safe, you'd be protected. You'd have a home, if you'll have me."

Olivia looked into his eyes to see if she could catch any lies. She didn't. She nodded her head through a weak smile, and jumped onto the man, hugging him tightly.

She wouldn't have wanted any other person to take care of her, Remus Lupin understood her on a level no-one else would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 2.2K 49
"How did you know it was time to leave?" "Do you feel sick to your stomach every waking moment in that house?" Romina stepped back for a moment and l...
38.8K 737 44
What if there was more to the Prophecy of Harry Potter? Dumbledore has more than just memories to share with Harry this year. Love was the one thing...
1M 33.1K 71
she looks just like a dream, the prettiest girl i've ever seen. 𓆩❤︎𓆪┊Veritaserum, regulus black ...
1.9M 50K 179
✾𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳✾ ✧ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ✧ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘩...