๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐๐๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ โ–‘ แต—สฐแต‰ ยฒ...

amethystcreations tarafฤฑndan

โ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐šข, ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ, ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐šƒ'๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŽโž โ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐š•๐š• ๐š™๐šž๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘ ๏ฟฝ... Daha Fazla

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๏ผ‘๏ผ’๏ผ—
๏ผค๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผญ
๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผทใ€€๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผ‹๏ผท๏ผก๏ผน๏ผถ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
cheers!
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
=incorrect texts=
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ŸŽ‰cheers๐ŸŽ‰
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ‰cheers๐ŸŽ‰
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
=incorrect texts pt.2=
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
HAPPY 10.5K READS!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
=part two=
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
s o o m p i
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐žใ€๏ปฟ๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ผใ€‘
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
thank you๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ
=incorrect texts pt.4=
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐š๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž

1.1K 41 6
amethystcreations tarafฤฑndan

"So are you really this stubborn or are you going for the youngest idol to date title?",I shrugged, feigning indifference as pictures of me and Sungchan from yesterday sprawled infront of me.

Courtesy of the nation's beloved circus, Dispatch.

Manager-nim let out another exasperated sigh before reaching for her phone, "Nae it's me.And for the last time, they are not dating so don't even think of uploading that nonsense at the media", I agree.Like hello?Why are they so caught up with my life?

Don't they have other idols to mess with?No scratch that.They should stop messing with other's personal lives, like it's so inconvenient.

She then hung up and turned back at me, basically glaring.Somebody get me a fork I'm gonna poke her eyes.

"If anything you'd see your face all over the media by January 1 announced as somebody's yeojachingu.You've got to stop going around in public with others Hyunjae, I've already told you about this", so I can't even hang out with my friend?Oh come on.That's not fair.

"Why can't Dispatch understand that I.AM.NOT.DATING.ANYONE.", I replied, sighing.

"You're an idol Hyunjae, these are the rules you have to abide or else you'll lose everything.", I nodded.Do I have another choice?No ofcourse I don't.

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

"Alright Dream you're up", we nodded in response as we went to position.

Love shot's melody slowly fill in after Fantastic Baby, as we walk across the stage, joining Stray Kids.Deafening screams from the crowd echoed around the hall.

I reached the center just as the beat drops, "It's the Love Shot!" "Nanananana", I winked at the camera as I move so Hyunjin could take take the center, "Naanananana"

"Oh oh oh oh oh it's the Love Shot"

Loud drum beats resonated, as the stage door open, as another performer joins us on stage.The Boy with Luv's merry beat enter.

"Love is nothing stronger, oh oh oh oh", as the music slowly fade,I walked by the last position, by Chenle's side. "Than a boy with love"

"Wah daebak!", I cheered, watching the replay of our performance from the screen backstage.Red-haired Felix really looks perfect.I mean I wouldn't blame Stays who are head over heels for him cause like.I understand.

Like the boy knows how cook?And dance?And basically is a whole package?

But yeah if he'd just stop with the dating thing it'd be fantastic.I'm willing to be his fan if he does.

The stylist soon called us to the dressing room so we can prepare for our performance later.

I walked out of the changing room, discreetly pulling the dress lower to reach the 'comfortable' level.

Well let's just hope Taeyong's not ar-"Why is she wearing THAT?", well good luck fellas.

I caught the thrown jacket at my direction as Taeyong proceeded to question the stylist about the outfit I am wearing.It's kinda entertaining to see how Doyoung basically joined in, followed by Taeil.I mean, this thing literally stops by my mid-thigh and I'm like hello?

I'm fifteen fellas, still a minor.Some might go around and sexualize me again once I perform wearing this.

Yeah imagine sexualizing a minor.

Good luck finding a lawyer.

They (thankfully) finished their 100 year-old length of discussion and ofcourse due to SM being a garbage, I'm gonna have to wear this.Yeah their protests didn't do any improvement but it's worth the try anyways.

I glanced side-ways again at the rest of nct with their disappointed faces, as the stylist do my hair and another one with my makeup.

"Are you sure that..thing is okay?", I wavered Chenle off, nodding for the upteenth time as I check my microphone.

I walked towards the stage standing infront of Jisung as Boom rang from the speakers.

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

The others already left first since I finished last due to my collab stage with Itzy's member Chaeryoung.She's a great dancer, and really nice too.I'm getting my makeup cleansed when Jisung's phone rang.He stayed behind cause we're twins and should not be separated.

Kidding.

He looked up from his phone, "Chenle said he wanted to talk to you", how about nah?

I stood from the chair, and shook my head. "I'm tired.Kajja?"

We'll probably do a vlive later but meh I'm gonna sleep.

I'm gonna get another scolding from the twins in a few minutes and I want to be asleep when that happens.And ofcourse to avoid whatever Chenle wanted to talk about

We reached the dorms and they planned on going to the roof-deck after the vlive.

Just as I'm about to leave them there and go to my room, Haechan began dragging me back."Yah don't drag me in there, I want to sleep", my escape plan was perfect and he just had to ruin it.

"Come on, let's do a countdown for 2020", I'm gonna choke him.I want my sleep.I shook my head, removing his grip. "I want to sleep Haechan", he just tsked and continued dragging me back to the roof deck.

I hate him so much I could just lock him in a room of spiders.

That's not such a bad idea at all huh.I should do it some time for fun.It'd be amusing to hear him hit high notes because he's afraid of them.

Where'd everybody go??

Their trying to scare me don't they?I'm gonna choke them all.

I slowly walked and saw two people smiling at each other, as the boy was jumping from joy.

What are they-

Mint chocolate chip.Did I just walked in on a couple's date?

Haechan faked a cough, as the two quickly distanced themselves.Wow.Haechan the bitter king.I smacked his arm and bowed lightly and the two, putting up a fake smile.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your...uh time..We'll get uh..haha bye", I awkwardly tried dragging Haechan out of there and give them their privacy.

Haechan ran off.He really went to leave me like that huh.

I started walking away, taking a deep breath when I was held back.I quickly pryed his hand away.

"Yah where are you going?",I scoffed before turning back to him.This guy's so dumb.

"Go back to your girlfriend Chenle"I told him, putting up another fake smile as the word your girlfriend seemed like some knife stabbing me."Don't worry, I won't snitch", I added, patting his back before I went to dash to the elevator.

I knew it.

I shouldn't have liked him in the first place.

I took a deep breath as I press our floor's level, hearing faint footsteps from the closing doors.

>>ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ⁻ⁿⁱⁿᵉ ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰᵉᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ¹¹³² ʷᵒʳᵈˢ<<

I hope you enjoyed reading for this chapter has been proofread and undergone minor editing

-author

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

746 272 28
Hating at the first but regretting at the last.. "We do this for our future" "We never let this passed" "Sorry.. I don't shake hands with your filth...
6.6K 42 42
they met through an app. she wasn't perfect, she always showed a bright side of her but that wasn't truly her only they know read to find out :) // a...
2.7K 47 6
requests โ€บ open contains mature content. don't be a copycat. the writing gets better as you go...i promise โ˜…=mature โ˜†=soft ยฉrkstar
890K 6.7K 46
ok so this book/imagines are mainly fluff, some will be smut but idk when I'll post those soooo yea :) .................... โœฟ request always open, fo...