The Soul Mates

Af INDELF1106

First day of Pham's university life and Dean and Pham felt pulled toward someone!!!! . . . DeanPham fanfic... Mere

Aurther's Note
Chapter - 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Hiiii Pups πŸ€­πŸ’™
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
#1-kornin.... Hey My Angel's... 🀭
Chapter - 16
#1- Deanpharm.... Yosh.....
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Hello Readers. πŸ€’
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Author Here πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Extra-1
Extra - 2 (1)
Extra - 2 (2)
Extra - 3 (1)
Hey There πŸ€—
Author's Note

Chapter - 26

2K 96 40
Af INDELF1106

Pham came to university for few more days. Avoiding his friends. He found Alex pissing him off sometimes. And Korn giving Alex the death glare. But rest was same. Him being cold and other being curious.

Soon Pham got the chance he was looking for. He planned his escape with his parents. He found a town. Rumored to be an old witch town. Where the witches used to live for ages.

His parents told him about them. Pham decided to drop the study and live there with his parents. They had more than enough money already. To live there without working. At least until they found a proper solution for their problem.

They packed their necessary things only. Leaving everything behind.

But life was not that merciful to him. Life's cruelty was still there for him to crush his last hope of peace.

Or may be

there was

a

light...

To devour

The Darkness of

His life....

*Pham's phone vibrated*

Pham grabbed the phone. The messages now a days weren't so good news for Pham. But this time, he didn't know if he should consider it as a good news or a bad. His eyes widened....

He rushed to his parents...

They were out for their leaving preparations. Suddenly he felt few unknown presence there. With his wounded parents. Pham's phone dropped from his hand.
.
.
.

"In.... What happened?" Korn asked In, seeing him distracted.

Three wolves with their mate, Don, Del and Dean were in Korn's house. Korn's parents were out for some work. Korn invited all for lunch and a sleepover. Dean didn't want to join them, but his friends dragged him. He didn't have any choice. He came along since he didn't want to spoil their mood.

"Nothing P'. I guess I'm just feeling imaginary things. Don't worry." In patted Korn's hand with a smile. Hiding the weird feeling he was having since last evening.

"In... Its not because of me, right? I can see too. You are so lost." Dean asked. He had felt that after In's transformation, In was not that comfortable around him.

"No P' Dean. Definitely not. I'm really fine. You both are just worrying for no reason."

"Lemme know if anything bothers you." Korn ruffled In's hair. In giggled with a nod.

"Its because of Pham. Right! He has been ignoring you too. After knowing that you've turned into vampire. I'm right! Right?" Listening Win's words In and Korn exchanged the look. Korn hadn't told In about the encounter with Alex. He looked at Dean, who was now more hurt.

"N..... No.... I mean.... Ofcourse I'm worried for Pham. I want to talk to him. But.... I.... I can't force him P'." Win nodded listening In's reply.

"I..... I'll go... Please... You all enjoy. I can't stay. Please guys."

"Dean......" Win felt his friend's pain.

"Dean... You can't live like this forever. Please."

"Then What you want me to do? To forget him? To move on? Can you stop thinking about Manau if she fights with you?" Dean bursted. He was all broken. He had no idea about the reason his mate was ignoring him. Not even once Pham let him say a single word.

"Only..... If only I wasn't a shape-shifter. Only if I was a normal human. It wouldn't be ended like this. He would be by my side." Dean's agony was burning every heart beating there inside the hall.

"I don't even want to live anymore." Dean's whisper was good enough for every ear present there. And to make them flinch too.

"DEAN...." The wolves shouted.

"P' DEAN" So the younger too. Except In.

He was frowning. Struggling deep in his heart.

"Don't ever say this. Your life is not only for you. You can't even think like this." Korn's voice was trembling. He knew what Dean was going through. He had felt it, how it feels when you feel like loosing your mate.

"I'm so lost Korn.... I have no strength to go on. Its too much for me to handle." Dean sat back on couch. More like fell. He hid his face with his hand. Letting the tears fall.

"You being Wolf is not the reason of Pham's ignorance P' Dean." Everyone looked at In with a shocked expression. Korn's eyes widened on In's words.

"In..." He softly pressed In's hand with widened eyes. Signalling him to stop.

"No P' Korn. After knowing the reason why P' Dean hates vampires, I can't stay silent anymore. I'm watching my best friend suffer everyday. I'm watching you suffer everyday for your brother. I'm watching P' Dean suffer everyday when he didn't do anything wrong. How can I stay silent now?" Korn was so shocked. In was the one who begged him to not tell Dean about Pham's true identity. And now he himself was exposing Pham. Korn didn't know how it'll end up.

In looked back to Dean, who was looking at In with someone weird expressions. Not knowing what was going on.

"Korn....." Dean was looking at his brother now in confusion. Korn looked at him then at his mate.

"What are you talking In? It's not because We being Wolves?" Win was surprised. In shook his head as a no.

"And from the start you knew the reason?" Del was more like angry now. Don put his hand on Del's shoulder, holding her back.

"Then why didn't you tell us In?" Don asked.

"Because..... Because after knowing the truth, P' Dean will suffer more." In's heart was beating like hell. Korn felt it. He pulled In by his waist, telling him that he is not alone. In looked at Korn. He had spilled the beans now.

"I'm still asking you P' Dean. Do you really want to know it? You'll be suffering more." In asked in composed tone.

"Why..... Why I'll be suffering?"

"Because of the hate, you'll be having. After this."

"Hate???? For..... For Pham???? For the one I love more than my million lives? I can destroy the world, but..... No..... What are you talking about?" Dean was frustrated to the death now.

In looked at Korn. Korn was looking at him like asking him if he was sure about what he was doing. In sighed. Since he didn't had any choice now. There was no way now, that Dean will let him go without spitting the truth.

"Lemme tell you first P' Dean. Pham was going to confess there in camp. And was gonna tell you everything. But whatever happened there in the woods.... He.... He couldn't.... He was so.... So afraid that.... You'll..... You'll hate...."

"FOR GOD'S SAKE TELL ME THE GODDAMN REASON IN."

"He is a vampire....."

The room went silent.... Pin drop silent.... Even a normal human could count the breathing of other person. Could hear the loud heart beats there.

"He...... He is..... What?" Boss stammered the words.

"He is a vampire... Not a human....." Everyone looking like a statue there. Having no moments. Except the two human sitting there on the couch, exchanging a signalled look, which was unnoticed by everyone. Manau and Team.

Win looked at In then Dean who was standing there with an alien expressions.

Deep down in his heart In started to curse himself. He knew Pham was not gonna forgive him now.

"That's not funny In." Win frowned.

"Its.... Its true P' Win."

"how.....how is this possible?" Boss whispered.

"you.... You don't look shocked Korn.... Don't tell me you knew this." Boss asked. He was so shocked when he saw Korn not denying.

"Whhaaaaa.... Wait... Since.... Since when?"

Korn didn't know what to answer now. Dean's silence was making him scared now. He was staring his shocked brother right now.

"Since Pham turned me into a vampire." In replied to Boss.

"HE DID WHAT????" This time Del made In flinch.

"Calm the hell down Del."

"Dont tell me to calm down P. You.... You are saying Pham.... He... He is a PURE BLOOD?" Del was so done now. "How is this possible? He.... No..... He cant be a vampire, and you are saying a pure blood. Stop joking around P', In..... Pham..... No... No no no." Del sat on couch shaking her head in denial.

"He... He changed In.... And.... You..... Korn... You are making no sense. You knew Pham was a vampire for weeks. Him being a pure blood. And more of that, he....he bit In and you are so ok with this?" Win was pulling his hair in confusion.

"He did this to save In's life. I owe him." Korn said defending Pham. This made all of them including In all shocked. Except Dean. Who was still trying to make the sense of words around him.

"He turned In into a vampire Korn."

"Its better then him being a dead. And..." He looked at Win. "..... Not every vampire is like what we think they are."

"I.... I don't know Korn.... Its Pham... We are talking about. Ofcourse he..... He is not like..... He.... O god. My mind is not functioning."

In was looking at Dean... With so much worry.

"P'..... Dean.... Say something..... Please.... You are making me worried to the death. Please say something."

"Pham..... Pham... He.... He is a vam...." Dean fell back on couch, and hid his face. Korn and In looked at each other with worry. In started to regret. Korn read his eyes. He side hugged In. In was ready to tear up any time soon.

"P' Dean...." In whispered.

"I..... I hurt him.... I hurt Pham.... I....."

Everyone was ready to pass out now.

"De.... Dean.... You...."

"I hurt him Korn.... I.... SHIIIT... WHAT THE......" Dean was pulling his hair now. Everything he said before Pham on that night in the camp started to replay in his mind. He was breathing heavily. Tears were running on his face.

"P' Dean... You.... You are not.....angry???"

"How many times I've to tell you In, I can destroy the earth but hating Pham is not in my capability. In... Why.... Why didn't you tell me before... O god... What I had done."

Everyone was so confused now. They all knew how much Dean hated vampires, specially pure blood. But now, he was acting opposite of his own way.

"P' Dean. You... You are making me confuse now. You.... We saw... Pham and I. We both felt your hatred. There was no way we'd told you the truth. But... You... Ok... I'm confused now."

"We all are." Win replied. Still in disbelief.

"I still hate Vampires. I still do... But... Its Pham we are talking about. He... That boy can't even hurt a mosquito. I... I know. Before being a vampire, he is my mate. My Soul Mate. The destined one for me. The only one for me. I might will forgive him even if he kills people. O god what I've done." He hid his face again. Pressing his palms on his face in frustration.

In chuckled and then started to laugh out his lungs.

"In.... Calm down..." Win patted the newborn's shoulder. "We know you are happy for your friend, we are too."

"No...no P'.... I'm laughing because P' Dean knows his mate so well." He wiped his tears away.

"Yes P' Dean. You are so right. That boy can't hurt anyone. He never did. Trust me or not but that vampire doesn't even drink blood. Human..... Forget.... He doesn't even drink an animal's blood."

"What....."

"Yes P' Boss." In inhaled a deep breathe. And exhaled. "He was four years old when he went on hunt with his parents. And the only hunting he did was a deer. It wounded his heart. He doesn't want to be a monster. So... After that he never hurt any life."

Dean was smiling thinking about the boy. Everyone saw this. They were relieved seeing Dean smiling after a while.

"Since when you know about him?" Don asked.

"He was 5 years old. And I was six. He was in my school back then. I liked him from the very first day, but that kid never opened up to me. One day when we were on picnic, I fell from a cliff. I slipped.

I would be dead if another kid didn't have jumped down, saving me. We both were alone down there. No one up there knew what happened there. I was so much in shock. That day he told me the truth. Well, I was just a kid. It fascinated me. So I promised him to keep his secret safe. And soon It was normal for me."

"Almost 14 years. Wooaaahhh." Del retorted.

In nodded. He looked back at Dean.

"He is the purest soul out there P'. You can't find anyone like him. If I say that you are The luckiest boy having him in your life then I'm not baffling about it. He doesn't want to let you know, just because he doesn't want to hurt you. He is afraid that you'll hate him. But more than this he is afraid that you'll be hurt."

"I know.... I know I'm The Luckiest Boy, since the day he came into my life. I know... And stupidest too. *sigh* I can't believe I hurt the one I want to give every happiness in my life."

"Its ok Dean. You yourself had no idea. You are not at fault."

"Yes P. P' Korn is right."

"Now stop dreaming and call him. There is no need to suffer anymore." Win hit Dean's shoulder.

"In... There isn't anything else. Right. That you need to tell me. Though nothing matters. But still. I don't want him to throw any other lame excuse."

"In my knowledge... No.... This was the sole reason he was keeping you at the bay." Dean could see in In's eyes clearly. He smiled back.

"Except Alex..."

"Alex!!!" A different emotion was in Dean's eyes now.

"Dean. Calm your horses man. Few minutes ago you were so heartbroken and now being all jealous." Korn shook his head.

"Oh yeah right. P' Alex.... Wait..... How do you know P' Korn? .... I never told you anything."

"I accidentally saw them together."

"TOGETHER!!!!"

"DEAN I SWEAR I'LL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU IF YOU SAY A SINGLE WORD AGAIN." Dean's jealousy was irritating Korn now.

Dean sat there silently now. This made everyone chuckled. Korn shook his head in disbelief.

"More like fighting. I warned him to not meddle with Pham."

"P' Koooorn." In was so much in aww. If they were not having company, he might had kissed Korn. "Thank you so much."

"My pleasure love. Anything for you. Plus I know Pham is not someone we can hate."

"Will you two please stop being so lovey dovey and tell me everything. I'm already in a urge of beating the hell out of you two, for hiding the truth from me already." Dean was now on his feet to kick their butts.

"Pham's family is running away from someone P. Why those people are behind his family, he doesn't know. And P' Alex is with those people."

"And he is Pham's cousin too. A pure blood."

"WHAAAT!!! He... That brat never told me." In was frowning now.

"But still, why did Pham change you In? I mean why were you there?"

"Those people who are looking for Pham, they used me as bet to lure Pham, they called him. Until he could reach me, they almost killed me. Pham couldn't think about anything and unconsciously for saving my life he changed me. Saved me second time." In was smiling thinking about his innocent friend.

"I was so furious at first, but I couldn't hate him. That boy is pure. Who can hate him after looking into his eyes." Korn's words made them nod in unison. Everyone fell silent. Thinking about Pham.

Dean broke the silence.

"OK... So we've to deal with few soon to be dead people. But for now, In, make a call for me please. Your BFF doesn't pick my calls."

"Typical Pham." Everyone was so relieved now. Smiling. Team and Manau were smiling too, but something was going on between these two.

"C'mon pick the call boy..... Pick the call.... You are gonna give me your all property now. C'mon...."

Pham wasn't picking it. And it was making them impatient.

"Where he is???"

"Wait.... He.. O god. I hope he didn't leave." Korn suddenly got up from his seat.

"Leave????" Dean and In said in unison.

"He was going to leave soon."

"What else I don't know Korn?" Dean was now about to loose his temper.

And the next person breaking the door made him almost loose it.

"ALEX".......

(OK 😪😪😪.... Longest chapter!!!!!🤐🤐🤐 Wohhoooo. But I could not find the perfect ending🙄🙄🙄And long awaited too.... For me.... Anyways.... I hope you enjoyed🤗🤗🤗.... Thank you so much for reading, 💙)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

85K 3K 21
Pharm keeps having nightmares he can't comprehend or trace where it all began. He meets a man who he quickly develops feelings for but he has this st...
51.1K 686 17
‼️ON HOLD‼️ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just...
32.6K 1.9K 49
( Under revision) To the world full of chaos and war, fighting is the only way for peace there is no room to love In a beta who was part of the blu...
CONNECTION Af siya

Fan Fiktion

1K 140 21
That was the moment, when we both felt a connection towards each other and from that point our story has began until we breath our last. Let me infor...