Eccedentesiast | Lucas Wong

By xxxyoursR

"ECCEDENTESIAST" ↬someone who hides pain behind a smile *>'•*~~*•''•*~~*•''•*~~*•' lucasnct 14 Dec 2020 #1 ->... More

Introduction ;)
Chapter 1 ;)
Chapter 2 ;)
Chapter 3 ;)
Chapter 4 ;)
Chapter 5 ;)
Chapter 6 ;)
Chapter 7 ;)
Chapter 8 ;)
Chapter 9 ;)
Chapter 10 ;)
Chapter 11 ;)
Chapter 12 ;)
Chapter 13 ;)
Chapter 14 ;)
Chapter 15 ;)
Chapter 16 ;)
Chapter 17 ;)
Chapter 18 ;)
Chapter 19 ;)
Authors note :(
Chapter 20 ;)
Chapter 22 ;)
Chapter 23 ;)
Chapter 24 ;)
Chapter 25 ;)
Chapter 26 ;)
Chapter 27 ;)
Chapter 28 ;)
Chapter 29 ;)
Chapter 30 ;)
Chapter 31 ;)
Chapter 32 ;)
Chapter 33 ;)
Chapter 34 ;)
Chapter 35 ;)
Chapter 36 ;)
Chapter 37 ;)
Chapter 38 ;)
Chapter 39 ;)
Chapter 40 ;)
Chapter 41 ;)
Chapter 42 ;)
Chapter 43 ;)
Chapter 44 ;)
Chapter 45 ;)
Chapter 46 ;)
Chapter 47 ;)
Chapter 48 ;)
New story ;)
Chapter 49 ;)

Chapter 21 ;)

828 36 30
By xxxyoursR

Your POV;

"Ready to go?"

You ask him, walking towards him. He turns around but stops all his movements once his eyes fall on you.

"Damn Y/N, what are you doing to me!" He exclaims.

You giggle and look up at him with innocent eyes. "What are you talking about?" You ask way to sweetly, cringing at yourself because of your words, but the effect it has on Lucas makes it worth it.

"Aish, this girl." He chuckles while stepping towards you. He takes your hands in his and twirls you around. He places his hands on your shoulder to stop you from spinning again and brings you to a halt, close to him.

"You look gorgeous baby girl." He says softly, eyes looking at you with adoration and contentment.

"B-baby girl?" You stutter, eyes widening.

"Oops." He just shrugs. He takes one of your hands and silently walks with you to the door. You both step outside, still holding hands.

You softly blush while looking down at your intertwined hands. You want to ask him where you are going. You want to ask him what his intentions are. And you want to yell at him for making your heart flutter all the time.

But you don't.

You're afraid he would change his mind or let go of your hands. And to be honest, his hands are the most perfect thing you know. They fit so perfectly around your smaller ones. They make you feel safe and secure.

Without realising it, you step out of the hotel. You feel a small squeeze in your hand and hear a faint chuckle. You snap out of your daydream about Lucas's hands and look up at him with a pink blush.

"Are my hands fascinating?" He asks you.

"Huh?" You reply, not sure why he is asking.

"You've been staring at them since I took ahold of yours." He says now a bit teasingly.

"Oh." You just mumble. "They are big." You blurt out.

He looks taken aback for a second by your straight forward remark, but soon a smirk makes it's way on his face.

"You know what else is big..." He trails of.

You gasp at his comeback and quickly place your hands over his mouth. To do so you stand on your tippy toes, but you loose your balance.

You fall forward and let out a loud shriek. "LUCAS!"

He immediately scoops you off the ground, into his arms, carrying you princess style, the second time in the span of one hour.

You hide your ashamed face in his chest right away but feel it vibrate and rumble while Lucas laughs out loud.

"You idiot." He laughs. "What would you do without me."

"Oh shut up." You hit his chest softly.

He starts walking in the direction of the cab pickup place. You look up at his face. "Lucas, put me down." You say, very embarrassed that he is carrying you around LA.

"I think this is safer for you and me both." He sneers teasingly.

"Aish." You just breath out, relax in his hold.

"Where are we going Cas?" You ask him.

"Cas?" He asks back, curious why you called him that.

"Well, ehh." You stutter. "You have all these sweet nicknames for me and I don't have any for you." You admit, feeling embarrassed again. "I don't want to call you the same as your members because I think that is something between you guys." You reason.

"Well, no one even calls me Lucas, to be honest." He shrugs.

"Huh? But that's your name." You reply.

"All my friends and family call me or Yukhei or Xuxi, even the staff I'm close with. Only work calls me Lucas, because that's my name during work hours. My members call me indeed LuLu sometimes, but just because they know I hate that name." He shakes his head, small smile displayed on his gorgeous plump lips.

He loves his members. It is so sweet to see. Whenever he talks about them, his eyes sparkle and his whole body lights up. His worries seem to be pushed aside and he just relaxes completely.

"Well I would like to call you by your real names but I'm afraid of my pronunciation." You admit.

You realise you arrived at a cab. Lucas opens the door and places you in the carseat. He walks around the car, handing a small note to the driver and gets in besides you.

You look at him questioning but he just waves it off.

"It will be a 35 minute ride, please buckle your seatbelts." The cabdriver says.

You struggle a bit with your seat belt, but soon you feel two warm hands engulf yours and softly push it in it's lock.

"Thanks." You whisper softly.

He just smiles and gives you a small nod before continuing your previous conversation.

"So why don't you just try and pronounce my name." He chuckles.

"Ehh..." You hesitate. "Okay, but don't be offended, it's not my fault if I can't say it correctly."

He laughs at your flustered face and takes your hands in his. "Just call me Xuxi."

"Su-shi." You try, with much struggle.

He looks at you with wide eyes and lunges forward, laughing his lungs out. You can't help but laugh along with him.

"I'm so sorry, I just called you Sushi." You say while tears roll down your face from all the laughter.

"Don't worry." Lucas says, clutching his stomach. "It's actually the cutest thing anyone ever called me."

You blush a bit at his words. "Well then shall I call you Sushi from now on?" You ask more as a joke.

"That would be lovely." He replies, small pink shade dusting his cheeks.

"Really?!" You exclaim, excited.

"Yes Star." He answers while pushing a strand of your hair behind your ear.

You gush over how close he is and the all the sweet moments you experience while being with him.

Your sweet train of thoughts gets interrupted by the cab driver.

"I'm sorry to interrupt love birds, but we have been at the location for over 5 minutes now, and as much as I don't mind getting payed extra by just standing still and listening to you guys, I'm hungry so please get out." He murmurs like an old man.

You quickly retreat yourself out of Lucas's hold and open the door to get out of the cab. Lucas does the same and pays the driver while mumbling an thank you mixed with an apology.

While Lucas is busy paying, you decide to finally check where that cute boy has taken you.

And when you look around, you are mesmerised with the view.

Right in front of you was a pathway, displayed with small fairy lights, while following the path with your eyes, you're met with The Hollywood sign itself. (I know this is not possible, just got the idea from the kissingbooth ☺️ <3)

You move around taking in your surroundings. It is breathtaking to say the least. You feel two strong arms engulf you in a hug from the back. You jump a bit up from the shock, bug immediately recognise his scent. Lucas.

"You like it Star?" He whispers in your ear, nuzzling his nose in your neck.

"How? Why?" You just stutter.

He spins you around in his hold. He places his fingers under your chin making you look right in his eyes.

"F-for me?" You question.

He gives you a small adoring smile. "Yes for you Y/N."

"Why?" You ask again. Feeling very overwhelmed by the scenery and Lucas himself.

"You've become really special to me the past 2 weeks, when I first saw you I admit that I thought you were absolutely stunning. I wanted you all for myself, I just didn't know in what way." He confesses.

"After some bad encounters, which I by now have apologised a thousand times for, and I will again if that's what you need. I realised that you're not only pretty from the outside, but also from the inside." He looks at his shoes a bit ashamed.

"The fact that you are 19 years old and leading a full makeup team, amazes the shit out of me. Besides that, I have truly never met a woman who was this caring for me, or any of the boys. Whole NCT completely adores you, and well, I cant blame them." He chuckles, small blush on his cheeks and his eyes sparkling with happiness and love.

"You have been there for us 24/7 and I just wanted to thank you on behalf of our whole team." He bows slightly and you chuckle at the weird formality you're not used to.

"Besides all that." He starts off again. Now holding you close to him, on hand on your waist and one stroking small strands of hair behind your ears.

"You made me realise again what it is like to adore someone, to care for someone, to feel again. You gave me a snap back to reality and I can't believe what I am about to say but~

I love you Y/N"

________________________________
☺️☺️

~xxxyours

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 15.1K 37
"excuse me what?! i cheated on who?!!" [ social media au + lowercase intended ] well let's just say that their friendship starts off on the wrong foo...
13K 627 12
"I promised you, didn't I? That I would make your victory feel miserable." Life sucks when you've got a lot of demons in your head to deal with. Add...
147K 7.2K 40
❝𝘰𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦?! ❞ ◌ a webtoon addict finally experiences her own love story. one that f...
38.1K 3K 40
A story of Jeongguk & Taehyung who are leading a MEANINGLESS life without each other's company. Will they really be able to make it? Or they AGAIN ha...