Kismet ⤖ Sirius Black

By TaffyTides

WARNING: CURRENTLY BEING RE-WRITTEN - Old version will be removed when it is caught up KISMET /ˈkɪzmɛt/ ???? ... More

𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐓
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
❝𝐖𝐀𝐑 & 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇❞
❝𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 & 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐕'𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄❞
❝𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 & 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓❞
❝𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐒 & 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐘 & 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓❞
❝𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒 & 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 & 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊❞
❝𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒 & 𝐌𝐀𝐏𝐒❞
❝𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒' & 𝟕 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐒❞
❝𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 & 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐘𝐎𝐆𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 & 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 & 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❞
❝𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 & 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐒 & 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒❞
❝𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 & 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇❞
❝𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 & 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈❞
❝𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐒 & 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 & 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐒❞
❝𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 & 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐀❞
❝𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐒 & 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑❞
❝𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐄 & 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐓𝐒 & 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒❞
❝𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐒 & 𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐀❞
❝𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 & 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐆 & 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐓❞
❝𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐃 & 𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐒❞
❝𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐗𝐄𝐒 & 𝐊𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑❞
❝𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐏𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀❞
❝𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐒 & 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 & 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒❞
❝𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 & 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍❞
❝𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐒 & 𝐁𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 & 𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐗'𝐒❞
❝𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 & 𝐌𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐒❞
❝𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 & 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 & 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄❞
❝𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒 & 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 & 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 & 𝐋𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐎'𝐒 & 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❞
❝𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐒 & 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒 & 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒 & 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐒 & 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒 & 𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒❞
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝚮𝚨𝚸𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝚴

❝𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒 & 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒❞

8.6K 389 119
By TaffyTides

27TH SEPTEMBER 1977

· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

IT WAS THE DAY OF THE FULL MOON. Olivia had to be in the Shrieking Shack by 8:00pm otherwise she would be a danger to all. She had a one-hour window to get in there. Madam Pomfrey would escort Remus there for 7:00pm and then her and the boys would make their way down without getting caught.

Remus was excused from lessons but Olivia was not. The negatives of not having the professors know this time around. The only thing getting her through her lessons for the day was small doses of the Vitamix potion.

The potion gave her the energy she needed to sit through her lessons and not curl into a ball and cry.

Olivia walked out of the Great Hall alongside Sirius, James and Peter. They had gone to dinner early, so that they could eat before they went. Sirius was holding her backpack for her, that contained the clothes she would change into the next day. And James carried his own bag that contained his invisibility cloak and the Marauder's map.

With a quick glance around the entrance hall, they found it clear and slipped outside. Once they made it to the Whomping Willow, Peter shrunk down and ran across the grass to tap the knot with his paw.

The tree's branches slowed down and they were able to make their way to the gap in the stump and slide down.

Olivia grimaced as she stood back up.

"You alright?" Sirius queried the witch.

"Yeah." She nodded her head and slowly walked behind James as they made their way through the tunnel.

When they reached the end, James opened the trapdoor and poked his head through. "The Calvary has arrived!"

"Took you long enough." Remus said.

"Excuse me! Some of us don't get to be royally escorted." Olivia joked as she was lifted up by Sirius. She took in her surroundings, even though she had been here plenty of times before. "Nice place, you got here, Remus. Could do with some redecorating though." She sent him a sly wink.

"I like it." Peter voiced.

Everyone looked at Peter in a mix of surprise and disgust.

"Wormy, nooo." James elongated the no.

"Anyways...." Sirius changed the topic. "The plan of action is to stay in the Shack tonight. Only because we don't know what your wolf is like, no offence." He directed the last part at Olivia.

"None taken. Better to be safe than sorry." Olivia shrugged.

"And, now that you're with us on full moons. We must commence our welcoming ceremony." James announced.

"Um, what?"

"Welcoming ceremony. You can't transform on the full moon without it."

"And what does this consist of?"

"We must perform a blood oath."

"Are you serious?" Olivia couldn't help but laugh.

"No, I am." Sirius retorted.

"HA, very funny." Olivia's tone dripped with sarcasm.

"In all honesty, all it consists of, is giving you a nickname." Peter told her the truth.

"I was being completely serious about the blood oath."

"Shut up," Remus shoved James in the shoulder. "We've already got the perfect name for you." Remus said. "Lunar."

"I love it." She grinned.

But then that soon turned into a scream of pain as she began to feel her bones break and shift. Remus felt the exact same and the Animagus' immediately transformed. Her back arched as her spine changed shape.

It was excruciating. And soon Olivia would not be present, only the wolf, newly nicknamed to Lunar.

She fell onto all fours as the last of the pain ended. Her fur was a mix of blonde and brown, whereas Remus was a brown.

Padfoot took a protective stance, watching the two wolves stare at each other. Wormtail was standing on Prongs head, away from the danger that they were sure was to ensue.

Moony growled, whereas Lunar dropped down to her belly and whined. Lunar knew who Moony was and was used to the wolf's company, but it seemed Moony did not know who she was.

Moony kept growling as Lunar slowly crawled towards him. She showed him submission, he was the Alpha, she was not.

Alpha.

His growling stopped, and his head tilted as he studied the female wolf before him. He padded over to her. With her head bowed, she raised herself onto all four legs.

What surprised all of them, was that the wolves' muzzles went into each other's necks as if they were hugging.

To the boy's surprise, the two wolves were comfortable with each other. Lunar yipped playfully before she ran around the room with Moony following behind her.

· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

At exactly 5:51am the sun began to rise, bringing an end to the full moon. The night's adventures went extremely well, with barely any injuries. If there were any on the two werewolves it was because they went too far at playing.

Olivia shivered as she felt the air on her bare skin. One of the downsides to being a werewolf, she always ruining a lot of clothes.

A blanket was placed over her back, and she smiled seeing Sirius standing above her with a hand covering his eyes.

"I didn't see anything!" He promised.

"Just pass me my bag, will you?" She asked as she stood up, using the blanket as protection.

As soon as the bag was chucked her way, she limped around a corner and changed into a hoodie and some leggings. It would do until she could change after a very long sleep. She was relieved that it was a Wednesday, she had free periods until after lunch. Only then would she have to suffer.

Olivia was exhausted, she felt as if she could fall asleep standing up.

"Hop on, love."

Her eyes opened to find Sirius bent down with his back to her and his head looking at her over his shoulder.

Without needing any more persuasion, she jumped onto his back and wrapped her arms around his neck. He held onto her legs, making sure he wouldn't drop her as they walked through the tunnel.

When they made it to the front doors, James placed the invisibility cloak over the two, just to be safe. Himself and Peter would be fine without it.

Olivia's head rested against her arm. She was getting sleepy and would pass out any second. Her eyes kept fluttering closed.

"Password?"

"Cauda Draconis."

She could barely register as Peter announced the password to Gryffindor tower.

"We're here, Liv. Can you walk up to your dorm?" Sirius whispered to the girl, only to be met by silence.

"She's passed out, mate." James yawned. "If she's anything like Moony, you won't wake her anytime soon." He had taken the invisibility cloak off the two as soon as they made it to the empty common room.

They were lucky it was still empty, considering students were starting to wake up.

Sirius nodded his head and walked up the stairs to their dorm. Peter was already under the covers and James was just taking his glasses off.

Sirius sat down on his bed and gently laid Olivia down, but it was very hard to do considering she was clinging onto him and refusing to let go. No matter what he tried her arms managed to wrap around him again; his waist, his chest, an arm.

"Prongs, a little help?" He pleaded from his bed, with Olivia's arms wrapped once more around his neck.

"You're on your own, mate." James rolled over so that he was no longer facing Sirius.

"Brilliant." Sirius mumbled. He gave up trying to pry Olivia off of him when her head curled into his neck.

Instead he pulled the covers over them, deciding do worry about what to tell Olivia when they awoke.

She would be surprised for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 7.2K 64
Jemina Potter is a witch, a mother, a sister, a wife, a friend, an enemy, and an ally - but not a baby fish. She is incredible; kind and thoughtful...
203K 5.4K 65
The Potter twins had never had great luck. After the war, just when they thought they were finally getting a well-deserved break, they were transport...
853 17 5
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 | Regulus was the saviour of the first Wizarding war. Sacrificing his wife and spending ten torturous years locked away in A...
151K 6.3K 64
(Best Ranking: #1 in SNILY, #3 in VOLDEMORT, #6 in ALBUSDUMBLEDORE and #30 in SEVERUS) 2nd place in the Magical Book Awards Severus Snape thought h...