The Soul Mates

By INDELF1106

First day of Pham's university life and Dean and Pham felt pulled toward someone!!!! . . . DeanPham fanfic... More

Aurther's Note
Chapter - 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Hiiii Pups ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ’™
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
#1-kornin.... Hey My Angel's... ๐Ÿคญ
Chapter - 16
#1- Deanpharm.... Yosh.....
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Hello Readers. ๐Ÿค’
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Author Here ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Extra-1
Extra - 2 (1)
Extra - 2 (2)
Extra - 3 (1)
Hey There ๐Ÿค—
Author's Note

Chapter - 24

1.7K 85 12
By INDELF1106

(6k viewsss.... Did i say i love you all? Cause I do😌. Thank you so much for your support guys. Enjoy. 🥳🥳🥳)

"P' KORN" In screamed. Pham was holding Korn's hand, but he didn't try to free himself. He knew what Korn was doing, was natural.

"I knew..... I knew something wasn't normal about you.... But you...."

Pham's tears started to fall because of the chocking he was receiving.

"P' KORN..... LEAVE HIM... PLEASE...." In was struggling hard to free Pham from Korn's tight grip.

But the powerful wolf wasn't showing any affect on him. His golden eyes were glowing. Both vampires could see the death in Korn's eyes.

"You.... You bastard... You didn't even leave your own friend. You did this to HIM....." Pham started to cough. His face was all red.....

"LEAVE HIM RIGHT NOW P' KORN, OR I SWEAR YOU'LL NEVER GET TO SEE MY FACE AGAIN." In bursted letting his tears rolled down. Korn looked at In... He released Pham.

In held Pham and made him sit on the coach. He worriedly checked Pham if he was ok. He asked him, Pham nodded smiling weakly.

"You knew about him being a vampire?"

"I..."

"He never knew I was a pureblood." Pham cut In and replied Korn. He wasn't lying completely. "And I'm not obliged to tell anyone."

"Pham..."

"In.... Its all right... I'm fine. I know what I did, can't be justified but I'm not here to throw excuses." He looked at Korn. "And I don't care what you think." Pham knew the only way to make Dean stay away from him was Korn. Making Korn angry could help him, thought Pham. He didn't know if him being exposed in front of Korn was a good thing or bad.

"Ofcourse you are not Pham. You don't have to answer anyone. What you did for me wasn't easy. You only turned me into a vampire. If I were in your place, I'd not hesitated to turn you into a zombie too."

In's words made Pham chuckled.

"I believe you'd done it In." In felt relieved seeing Pham smiling normally. He hugged him.

"I've to go In."

"You are not leaving? Right!"

"In..... Stay with P' Korn. No matter what. And make sure Manau and Team are around their mates."

"Answer me first." In's eyes were full of tears and worries again.

"We'll be seeing each other In. I promise. Just stick to what I said. Please."

"Ummmmm." In nodded, with puffy eyes full of tears. He hugged Pham. Pham hugged him back. And looked at Korn. Who was still glaring at Pham with death glare. Clenching his teeth.

"Take care In." In couldn't speak. He nodded.

"I don't care Pham. Just stay away from my mate and my brother." Korn growled.

Pham didn't look at Korn. He nodded and left.

In sat on coach hiding his face with his hands crying.

"For this friend, you are ready to leave me? After what you are going through because of this blood Sucker." In wasnt paying attention to Korn.

"I'M TALKING TO YOU IN."

"YES I'M WILLING TO LEAVE ANYONE WHO'LL TRY TO HURT PHAM. I'm alive because of him... Not once... But twice he saved my life. You'd not even got to see me cause I'd be dead 14 years ago if this person receiving your wrath here didn't have save me. He exposed himself just to save me. Like you did back there in the forest. Three days ago too, he came to save me." In broke out. Korn was pissed off. He didn't know what to do anymore.

In's tears were making him crazy. He went on his knees and held In closed to him.

"Please don't tell anything to P' Dean, P'. Pham is suffering so much already. If P' Dean rejects him, he'll die. Please." Hiding his face in Korn's chest In begged. Korn kissed on In's head.

"Don't cry In. I'll never do anything which will hurt you. I'm sorry. Please don't cry."

In nodded still clinging on Korn. Korn hugged him tight, worried for In, but relieved that he was in his arms. Safe and sound.
.
.
.
Pham came back. He went to his parents directly who were waiting for him.

Pham told them already about what happened between Him and In before leaving. And told them that he'll talk to them later. So they were waiting. Having an idea about what Pham was wanted to talk.

"Pham. You are back."

"Hmm." Pham sat on couch beside his mother.

"How In is?"

"He is In. Smiling in every situation." Pham chuckled thinking about In.

"You look tired. You want to rest?"

"No...." He turned to her.  "We need to talk. More like you both need to tell me the truth. We are not pure blood. Right!? I'm not. Or more like I was not. Like three days ago. And all of sudden I'm a pure blood. I turned my best friend into a vampire. And... " He was having a soar throat.

Both Trivinij couple were looking each other. They knew this time will come soon. When they'll be disclosing the truth.

"Please..... Please tell me, you both are my parents right!? I'm a Trivinij. Not any Ariyasakul. Just say whatever I dreamt was only my dream. I'll believe everything you'll tell me." Pham was sobbing. He had taken enough in his 19 years life. He didn't want to face anything anymore.

He clearly saw the sad look in Trivinij couple's face.

"Mom. Please say you are my mother. Please." He held his mother's hand. Wiping his tears with one hand.

Pham's Dad held Pham's hand. Making Pham look at him. With blur eyes, Pham looked at his Dad.

"We are sorry Pham. For your safety, we had to do this. But we'll not hide anything anymore." He exchanged look with his wife, who was on the urge of crying.

"You were never a Trivinij. You were always an Ariyasakul.

Pham Ariyasakul.

Not a normal vampire.

A pure blood.

And

The royal blood."

Every single word was destroying Pham's every single hope of being a normal one.

"We were never your parents by blood. I don't know what you saw in your dreams. But I can guess it's all about the past you've forgotten.

Our king, your father was the royal blood. The king of vampires. When you were five years old, we were attacked. By the younger brother of the king. The second on command. He took all power and men fraudulently. He took your younger brother Phoom with him as hostage. But we couldn't save prince Phoom.

Your father got attacked by his own brother. He was wounded badly. Your mother, our queen decided to save you. She casted a spell on you, which erased your memory of you being an Ariyasakul. Every memory related to your real family was erased. We didn't have any choice. We had to left. Your parents, our king and queen entrusted you with us. And fought with that demon protecting you."

Pham was staring the floor blankly, tears in his eyes. Since he woke up he knew whatever he saw wasn't a lie, or a dream.

"So for years the thing you were protecting was ME??? Right?" He wiped the tears. Already knowing the answer.

Both of them nodded.

Pham leaned back. He was so tired to cry anymore. Every part of his body was hurt. The tears kept flowing.

Antika was crying too. Though she wasn't Pham's mother by blood, but not for a second she felt like Pham wasn't her own blood. For Pham they never had their own child. Seeing Pham in this condition was tearing her heart. Kamnan wasn't different from his wife.

But for now they both couldn't hold Pham. They didn't know Pham's mental state right now. They were afraid they'll hurt him more.

"Pham....." Antika couldn't hold it anymore. "I'm sorry."

Pham went to her, and hugged her tight. "You are my mother. That's all I know. You both are my parents." Kamnan hugged his wife and his son.

"Yes.. We are. We will be." Kamnan replied.

"Dad.... What does he want from me? Why he is after me? Why mother and father sacrificed their second son and their own life for me? Why my life if worthy than so many lives?"

They both didn't want to hide anything anymore. There wasn't any need of it now. So they decided to tell everything.

"Pham..... The reason is..... "
.
.
.
"How he is?" Dean asked Korn.

"Sleeping." Korn replied. Both were alone in a room. Dean brought dinner for him.

"He must be scared. Did he tell you about the one who attacked him?" Korn flinched on Dean's question. Dean caught him but misunderstood it as if Korn was getting angry thinking about the one.

"No.... I didn't pressurize him." He tried to cut the topic.

"Its ok. We'll find the one for sure. Its getting serious now. We've to increase the patrolling now. If they can enter in our territory then it's no good. I still cant believe one of our family was attacked."

"Hmmm."

"But surprisingly there wasn't any smell. Only In's. Whoever was there removed his or her smell. Even those two we were following, there smell wasn't there. Where we found In."

Dean's words caught his attention.

'He managed to remove his smell. Nothing less expected from a pureblood.'

"Korn.... Korn..."

"huh!"

"You look lost... Everything is fine right."

"Dont worry Dean. Everything is fine. I'm just.... tired."

"I'll look after In. You need to rest. Go rest."

"Its ok Dean. I'll rest here. I can't stay away from In right now."

"Hmmm. Ok. Lemme know if you need anything."

"I will."

"Rest. I'll go now." Dean got up, about to leave.

"hmmm" Korn nodded.

"Dean!!!" Suddenly he called Dean out.

"hmmm?" Dean looked back.

"ummm. Nothing... Just asking... You are ok? I didn't ask you for days." Korn could see the bugs under Dean's eyes. He hated it to hide things from his brother. But he didn't want Dean to suffer too.

"I dont know Korn. And I dont wanna know. I'm tired. I don't know what I am doing. But you don't need to think about it right now. You look more horrible than me." Dean smiled at him.

"Take care." Korn patted Dean's leg.

"You too. I'll go. Good night." Dean patted back Korn's shoulder.

"Good night"
.
.
.
Its been days since the incident. Pham was worried about his smell that he forgot to remove from the area where he bit In. But after few days In told him that they didn't get his or any other smell there. Someone removed it. Pham was shocked hearing it. He couldn't understand a thing. He started to ignore Manau Team and In completely. He met In few times out of the school.

Both friends tried to approach Pham but got cold shoulder in return. They were confused and frustrated.

Dean didn't try to make any move. Every time he watched Pham from a distance. Pham and his eyes met few times. But Pham destroyed every hope in Dean.

After knowing the truth, Pham had planned their escape. He didn't want to worry In, so he kept this a secret. He knew In will freaked out. But for now his parents, his friends' and The wolves safety was important to him. He knew leaving around these people will bring troubles only.

Its not like he had doubt in his mate's power. He just didn't want to loose anyone their lives because of him. If his father's brother finds out about Pham being there, he'll definitely come after him. And he knew it'll lead a war between vampires and wolves. That's what he didn't want. So he decided to make there escape soon.

He was walking back to the parking after school when the only one making him sick there in school blocked his way. He looked at him with the death glare.

"How are you nong Pham???"

"P' Alex..."

"You look so pale. Don't tell me this is because of me. I didn't do anything." Alex smirked.

"Who else can be the reason P'? It was always you. And..... Your father..... My dear uncle." Alex's face straightened.

"You must be enjoying it, no!!! P' Alex." Pham gave a disgusted look.

"Or I should say Alex Ariyasakul, My dear cousin."

(Thank you so much for reading, 💙)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 3K 21
Pharm keeps having nightmares he can't comprehend or trace where it all began. He meets a man who he quickly develops feelings for but he has this st...
49.7K 681 17
โ€ผ๏ธON HOLDโ€ผ๏ธ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just...
146K 4.7K 36
When 3rd year business student, Win falls for 1st year kid ,Team, things take an unexpected turn as Team's gruesome past keeps coming back to him...
465 53 10
.โ‹†๏ฝกโ‹†หš๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ฝกโ‹†. .โ‹†๏ฝกโ‹†หš๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ฝกโ‹†. "๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ข๐–ฌ๐–ฎ๐–ญ." "๐๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ,๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž?" ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ "๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐–จ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ...