The Soul Mates

By INDELF1106

First day of Pham's university life and Dean and Pham felt pulled toward someone!!!! . . . DeanPham fanfic... More

Aurther's Note
Chapter - 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Hiiii Pups ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ’™
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
#1-kornin.... Hey My Angel's... ๐Ÿคญ
#1- Deanpharm.... Yosh.....
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Hello Readers. ๐Ÿค’
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Author Here ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Extra-1
Extra - 2 (1)
Extra - 2 (2)
Extra - 3 (1)
Hey There ๐Ÿค—
Author's Note

Chapter - 16

1.9K 90 9
By INDELF1106

''I'm getting old here Pham. Stop ignoring my questions.''

''He.... He is Alex. You... You know right that my family is hiding from few ones. He is with them. I don't know what they want from us. And for that 1 thing they are after my parents. 5 years ago when they attacked us, we barely saved ourselves. I saw Alex there too. I know he was the one who exposed our location. I trusted him like my own brother, and he deceived me. I almost lost my mom and dad. We escaped. For 5 years we hid ourselves but......... In the end, he found us, found me. He'll tell them, he'll soon tell them. They'll again come after my family. And i dont know what to do..'' Pham sat on bench hiding his face.

''Then.... Then why are you still here, why aren't you escaping again.'' In sat beside him, looking at him in worry.

''Right now I can't. But this time I'll not let them hurt my loving ones, I'll definitely save all of them.'' Pham removed his Palms from his face. His family and friends were in his thoughts. Now he was staring the space before him.

''Hmmm, why didn't he expose your family till now? What he is playing?'' In was confused by Alex's action.

''Playing with me. But its better, I'll get time to think.'' Pham laughed sarcastically.

''Did you ask your parents about the thing they want?''

''I did, but they never told me. They only said that whatever is the thing they'll never let them have it. If they are trying this hard, I bet the thing is really important and precious time to them.''

''Hmmm you are right. Then, why were you missing? And P' Dean. Why were you ignoring him? It's.... Its not because you are worried for us right?'' In could understand that his friend is worried about them.

''I heard his voice few days ago, remember when P' Dean first dropped me home. I thought I misheard, but a week ago he met me here, I panicked, so I went home back. I was tensed so I stayed home, I can't drag you all in my mess. Specially if he get to know that P' Dean is my mate, he'll definitely use him against me and will hurt him. That's why I'm ignoring him. Plus,,,, you know it. I'm not a human. There is no match of us. I'm a vampire and he is my prey. Only because I don't drink blood, doesn't mean I will never attack him. His blood's scent already makes me loose my senses. Its better if he stays away from me. He'll get over it. He is hurt right now, but it's better than loosing his life. I can't be the reason of any mishappening occurres with him.'' Pham tried to reasoned.

''Don't......Make......Me......Laugh.'' In lifted his left eyebrow.

''Huh!''

''Phaaaaam. He is your mate.... Your soulmate. Someone destiny choosed for you, if he wasn't your match, he wouldn't be your mate. He is someone meant to be with you. You can't run away giving some stupid reasons. You have to face it. Specially after seeing how hard he fell for you. You have no idea Pham, we've seen him in past few days. He was only a body without a soul. Just don't do it to him, or to you. None of you can stay alive without each other.'' In knew that Pham was worried about Dean but he also knew his reasons are lame.

''In try to understand, he'll be in danger forever.'' Pham argued back.

''And you think he'll be not if doesn't stay with you. If your enemies want, they'll use any mean to get you. Look. I know, I know you are scared, but giving up on him will only make you worry about him. If he'll be with you, you'll be assured of his safety. Just don't give up.'' In tried his best to convince Pham.

Pham knew what In was saying was true. And he knew it from the start. He knew if Dean was choosen to be his mate then he is the only one for him. He knew he'll never attack him. He was just looking for a reason for himself. Deep down in his heart he knew that he himself can't stay away from Dean. He still remembered Dean's voice last week. He was so guilty that on his mate's birthday he became the reason of his sadness. He wanted to apologise.

In saw the struggle in Pham's eyes.

''Pham, staying away or running away is not a solution Pham. I know, I know you are in a huge problem. And i can't even help you, I don't know how to help you. But i still wanna be there for you, no matter what.'' He patted Pham's head softly.

''You are already doing more than enough In. I'll not run this time. I'll find a proper solution for sure.'' Pham smiled back to the one standing with him for almost 14 years. In could see the gratefulness in Pham. He chuckled.

''Don't look at me like this, I can't return your feelings. You know i love someone else.''

''Love....you!!??? On your last wish. Go away. Don't hang on me like this.'' Pham knew talking to In will definitely lift his mood.

''But what you'll do?''

''First of all I've to find the thing they are after. Once I find it I'll look for the solution.''

''EXACTLY.... There will be something in your home. Try to find it without letting your parents know.''

''Hmmm. At first let's go back to class, I've to find a solid reason for Manau and Team.''

''Let's stick to the thing you are keep telling them. I'll tell that you told me the same.''

''Hmmmm thanks.''

And both of them left for their classes.
.
.
.

''I still can't believe you were underground just because of some home related work. I'll dig your grave by my hands if I find out later. Don't you expect any mercy then.''

''Teaaaam. Why aren't you believing me? You think In would had let me go?''

''*sigh* OK... Team let's do it. If this idiot here does anything like this again, I'll help you to bury The body. I bet Manau happily will find the ground for us.''

''Yup. Lets forgive him once.'' Manau said.

''But I'm still angry.'' Team was still sulking.

''With whom Pao?'' All four juniors looked back at the owner of the voice.

''P', swadeeee'' All of them greeted their seniors.

''Swadee'' So the seniors replied.

Dean looked at the empty space beside Pham. Past days had made him lost his confidence. He didn't know how Pham will react.

Pham noticed Dean. He had idea what Dean was thinking. He gathered his courage and looked at Dean. He smiled softly at him. Dean forgot all his worries seeing the beautiful smile of his mate. Both were lost in each other's eyes that they even forgot that they are not alone. Not leaving their places, both were looking each other with so much affection. Unaware of knowing that the other one knows about the other one being each other's mate by their own way. Wanted to tell but stopped by something deep inside them.

Other were smiling looking at these two. Korn cleared his throat.

''Ahhmmm. Ummmm Dean. You.... You can take the seat too actually.'' Both looked away with blushed face.

Dean sat beside Pham. Looking his red face he felt so relaxed. His mate's sweet scent was making his so calm. He wanted to take Pham in his arms. But he decided to hold until he confesses.

Pham wasn't different from Dean. But both of them were too scared to tell each other their feelings. To tell the truth about each other. Pham didn't know how Dean will react after knowing that he was a vampire. And Dean was worried too about Pham knowing about him being a Wolf.

They both decided to take things slowly. Specially Pham. Since he had another thing to take care.
.
.
.
''Del!!!! The heroine was you? That's so great. I'm so happy.'' Pham was happy to see Del with Manau in cooking club. His club president told him about drama club's short film event where the heroine had to make thai dishes. And for thai food, no one can be better than Pham.

''Me too Phaaaaam.'' Both were giggling cutely.

Del was a really a sweetheart, but was no less then Dean. She can be considered as female Dean. Don was softer than these two. But these two were each other's carbon copy.

''That's so great that you all know each other already. Pham since you know them, I'll skip the introduction part. We don't have much time left. So you start teaching them how to make Chour Muang.'' Aum left drama club's members in Pham's cares. Pham started to teach them. Both girls were so shocked and impressed by Pham's talent.

''Just merry me.... I swear I'll take care of you for the rest of your life.'' Hearing Manau, Pham rolled his eyes.

''Yes yes.. I will, I will. Just finish it first.''

''Thinking about second option? You have. I'm all ready to take you home. Just say yes.'' Del said with taking her eyes away from chor Muang in her hand.

''Will You both concentrate on the dumpling please?'' All of three were laughing. After making it the girls decided to visit swimming club.

Dean had made a bet with Del that she'll take atleast 1 week to make the dish edible since the Wongnate princess never visited the kitchen in her whole life. Now Del wanted to show the dish to her brother.

Dragging Pham with them was unannounced. They both dragged him with them.

When they reach there, a race in the water was about to end.

''What going on?'' Manau asked. Pham and Del were looking at the pool. Both recognized Dean immediately.

''P' Dean and P' Win are competing.''

''Oooooo...'' Del replied. Pham was only looking at them with an 'o' shaped mouth.

Dean win by 3 seconds.

He saw Pham standing there with his sister and other. He went straight to them. Junior's did wai to the seniors.

''So... How was that? The club is still standing?'' Dean asked to Del while taking towel from the bench.

''Huh!!!'' Del was confused by her brother's words.

''You tried to cook. So it'd be miracle if the walls are still there undamaged.'' Dean went on.

''hehehe very funny P' Dean. I did. And I did great.'' Del fake laughed.

''Really?'' So Dean made a shocked face.

''Why don't you try?'' Del said while sulking.

''Try!!! I don't wanna end up in hospital.''

''Phiiiiiii''

When the Wongnates were busy in fighting, others were watching them in amusement. Though Dean was all concentrated on Pham.

''Phaaaaam. I wanna eat. Please feed me. My hands are dirty.'' Suddenly Team's voice took their attention.

''Taking advantage of your friend.'' Manau teased him.

''I'm just asking for food.'' Team argued. Pham smiled.

Pham took a piece and put it inside Team's mouth.

''Feed me too nong Pham.'' Pham looked confusedly to the blond senior. But fed him.

''Feed this person here too.'' Pham's heart started to beat like drum. So Dean's too. Looking into each other's eyes Pham took a piece. And started to move his hand towards Dean's mouth.

Dean saw Pham's trembling hands. Looking into Pham's eyes he held his hand. Pham's heart almost skipped a beat. Dean led his hand to his mouth. And took the piece into his mouth.

Not even for a second Dean's eyes left Pham's eyes. Pham couldn't take it anymore. He softly pulled his hand back with a smile. Dean let him go. Happy with the result of his act, the totato red Pham.

''Someone didnt want to end up in hospital. Haaaahhhh.'' Dean heard his sister's whining voice. He looked at her and stuck his tongue out at her. Pham chuckled. He look back at Pham in amusement. He never get tired of this boy's cute smile ever. Ready to protect his smile in any moment.

(This scene of UWMA is one of my favorite. I couldn't stop myself from including this one here. 🙈🙈🙈)
.
.
.
''You.... What..... When?'' Win almost shouted at Korn.

''Few days ago. Well. Its been months. Now I don't wanna hold myself. So i proposed him.'' Korn told them like nothing happened.

''What did he say?'' Win was so eager to know.

''You seriously asking this!'' Korn asked in disbelief.

''No No. I mean. Ofcourse we know he likes you. But how did he react?'' He wanted every single detail.

This made Korn remember him that day's event. He smiled unconsciously.

''None of your business..'' Korn smirked.

''Oye, Korn..'' Win started whining like a kid.

''So when you all are gonna propose your kids?'' Korn asked other three.

''Dont look at me.'' Boss said while resting his back.

''DONT TELL ME YOU DID ALREADY'' Win shouted at Boss. Boss smiled sheepishly.

''O GOOOOOD. ONLY WE TWO LEFT DEAN. THESE TWO DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO INFORM US. TRAITORS'' Win looked back at Dean. And then started to hit Korn and Boss.

''HEEEYYY. Why would we tell you? Just go and propose your boys.'' Boss and Korn started to hit Win back.

''*sigh* yeah... When are you planning Dean?'' Defeated Win looked back at Dean.

''Let's see. May be on our trip. You?'' Dean replied.

''Before our trip'' Win said after giving it a thought.

''What's your pervy mind planning Win?'' Dean asked laughing.

''Nothing, I just don't wanna get jealous of you all when you'll be hanging out with your kids.'' Win replied with a pout.

''More like you wanna eat him on trip.'' Boss smacked Win.

''Fuck off''

Planning for the trip, but they didn't know what the future had planned for them.

(Thank you so much for reading 💙)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 793 41
Win is turned into a vampire against his will after being attacked at the university pool one fateful night. Five years later, he finds himself savin...
696 119 18
That was the moment, when we both felt a connection towards each other and from that point our story has began until we breath our last. Let me infor...
473 53 10
.โ‹†๏ฝกโ‹†หš๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ฝกโ‹†. .โ‹†๏ฝกโ‹†หš๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ฝกโ‹†. "๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ข๐–ฌ๐–ฎ๐–ญ." "๐๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ,๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž?" ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ "๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐–จ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ...
32.2K 1.8K 49
( Under revision) To the world full of chaos and war, fighting is the only way for peace there is no room to love In a beta who was part of the blu...