❛ π“πˆπ‹π‹ 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 πƒπŽ 𝐔...

By -ROLLINGSAMU

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 ππŽπ“π‡πˆππ† π“πŽ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 πŽπ‘ π“πŽ π“π€π‹πŠ π€ππŽπ”π“. 𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄�... More

δΈ€ [I c h i]
二 [N i]
δΈ‰ [S a n]
ε›› [Y o n]
δΊ” [G o]
ε…­ [R o k u]
δΈƒ [N a n a]
ε…« [H a c h i]
九 [K y ū]
十 [J ū]
十一 [J Ε« I c h i]
十二 [J ū N i]
十三 [J Ε« S a n]
十四 [J Ε« Y o n]
十五 [J Ε« G o]
十六 [J Ε« R o k u]
十七 [J Ε« N a n a]
十八 [J Ε« H a c h i]
十九 [J ū K y ū]
π’πžπšπ¬π¨π§ 𝐎𝐧𝐞
π’πžπšπ¬π¨π§ 𝐓𝐰𝐨
二十 [N i - J ū]
δΊŒεδΈ€ [N i - J Ε« I c h i]
二十二 [N i - J ū N i]
δΊŒεδΈ‰ [N i - J u S a n]
δΊŒεε›› [N i - J u Y o n]
δΊŒεδΊ” [N i - J Ε« G o]
δΊŒεε…­ [N i - J Ε« R o k u]
δΊŒεδΈƒ [N i - J Ε« N a n a]
δΊŒεε…« [N i - J Ε« H a c h i]
δΊŒεδΊ” [N i - J Ε« K y Ε«]
三十 [S a n - J Ε«]
三十一 [S a n - J Ε« I c h i]
δΈ‰εδΊŒ [S a n - J Ε« N i]
三十三 [S a n - J Ε« S a n]
三十四 [S a n - J Ε« Y o n]
三十五 [S a n - J Ε« G o]
三十六 [S a n - J Ε« R o k u]
三十七 [S a n - J Ε« N a n a]
三十八 [S a n - J Ε« H a c h i]
三十九 [S a n - J Ε« K y Ε«]
四十 [Y o n - J Ε«]
四十一 [Y o n - J Ε« I c h i]
ε››εδΊŒ [Y o n - J Ε« N i]
四十四 [Y o n - J Ε« Y o n]
四十五 [Y o n - J Ε« G o]
四十六 [Y o n - J u R o k u]
四十七 [Y o n - J Ε« N a n a]
四十八 [ Y o n - J Ε« H a c h i ]

四十三 [Y o n - J Ε« S a n]

1.4K 57 11
By -ROLLINGSAMU

"Oh, wonderful! You retrieved them."

"Sir."

"Take them to our lab in Ikebukuro. Then destroy the Japanese Imperial Demon Army and capture the first." Saitō commanded.

"Sun god Aten and Mikaela, we must strip them both away from the first."

"Come on, is this the best you've got? I still want to have some fun." (Y/n) taunted as she sent another wave of scythes and sword towards the trio.

"Damn, why did (Y/n) have to be this strong?!" Shinya cried out as he shot his rifle.

"She's the first's daughter, of course, she'd be strong!" Guren shouted.

"Yeah, no shit Guren!"

Kureto rolled his eyes as he directed his lightning towards his sister.

"Lord Kureto! Emergency message, sir! Enemies spotted outside the wall!" One of the soldiers reported.

"Of all the rotten times, who is it?!" Kureto shouted.

"Sir! They call themselves the Hyakuya Sect!"

Immediately, all three of them froze. (Y/n) smiled as she heard the name.

"Rigr has come." She stated.

"Rigr Stafford? My, my! The whole family will be here!" Ferid exclaimed as he laid on the floor.

(Y/n) proceeded to jump out of the building through the window, heading towards Saitō.

"Oho, yay! We're saved."

"Now what Guren?" Shinya asked.

Guren didn't answer and so instead, Kureto did.

"We join the battle. Aoi, bring the Seraph of the End online! Pass this order to all units...Do not allow the Hyakuya Sect to enter Shibuya's Walls!"

"Guren, c'mon!" Shinya called as he was about to enter the battle.

That was when Mahiru had appeared behind Guren with a smile.

"Now, the time is finally here. I expect it won't be long before Saitō and Krul arrive." She said while Guren remained quiet.

"Well then, let's do it. Just as we planned...it's time to betray everyone."

"Right." Guren agreed.

"Lord Saitō, preparations are complete. We can begin the attack at any time."

"Hmm...is everything in order? We're facing powerful opponents." Saitō stated.

"The First is there after all. And several 'family' members who bear my genetic material too. Go all out from the first contact, okay? But once the objective is required, retreat immediately."

"Sir!"

"Okay then..." Saitō trailed off and raised his hand.

"What's the situation?!" Kureto asked.

"Unclear, sir!"

"What are the enemy's numbers?!"

"Unknown, sir!"

"However the sky is already filled with attack helicopters," Aoi informed.

Kureto narrowed his eyes and orders, "Shoot them down! Deploy all archers. Activate the Seraph of the End too."

"Sir!" They all shouted before scurrying away.

"What I don't understand is how that many choppers got that close without us knowing at all. What were our sentries doing?" Kureto questioned.

"Sir! It seems the enemy concealed themselves with cursed-based camouflage." Aoi answered.

"Cursed-based camouflage? Dammit! I was so absorbed in fighting the vampires that I forgot to consider the possibility that we had human enemies remaining. That's my mistake." Kureto said as he stepped out of the building.

"Lord Kureto!"

"Lord Kureto's here!"

Kureto walks forward, looking at the helicopters. Cursed markings began appearing on his face. He then realised that the opposing weaponry had more missiles than he could deal with.

"Things would have been easier if (Y/n) was here." He thought and turned around.

"Fire!" Saitō ordered just as Kureto commanded the archers to concentrate their fire on the choppers, saying that he would deal with the missiles himself.

"Go wild, Raimeki, to the limit."

Leaping into the air, Kureto swung his sword and the helicopters within his range exploded from the huge thunderstorm.

Some of the missiles that made through were heading towards Shinya.

"Uh, excuse me! You missed some of them!" Shinya shouted and shot them with his rifle.

"Dammit. There's just too many of them. What the hell are they after with all this?" Shinya muttered.

Just then, a sword comes slashing from behind him. Shinya just barely managed to avoid it.

"Huh?! A vampire?!" Shinya exclaimed. "I see, a vampire and a noble at that."

"Hey, big brother Kureto! There's vampire nobility-!"

The noble swung their sword at Shinya who immediately ducked. The wall behind him gets cut off instead.

"Dwah?!" He exclaimed. "Oh yer kiddin'...!"

"Do you really have time to talk?" They questioned and raised their sword.

Their sword then gets rapped and they immediately turned their attention to it.

"Well, well. Crowley Eusford." The noble said as Crowley held a smile.

"Basteya Irclu. I heard you were dead. Why are you here?" Crowley asked.

"Me? Why are you here?" Basteya questioned back.

"Good question."

"Hmph! Some errand or another for that little stray mutt, Ferid Bathory for sure." Basteya stated.

"In other words..." Basteya trailed off, blocking Ferid's surprise attack from above.

"Oh wow, what a surprise! You're alive! And if you're here, that means daddy dearest is here too. Right?" Ferid beamed.

"What business of yours is that? You were discarded." Basteya reminded.

"Yep, that I was," Ferid confirmed and landed back on the ground. "Still, you're awfully stuck-up for a dog that's still chained. Shall I cut your leash for you?"

"You can't. I'm a Sixth Progenitor, you're a Seventh." Basteya said.

"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure. See? I have Crowley with me today."

"What can a mere Thirteenth Progenitor do?"

"Ahaha, true, true! But y'know? I'm so irresistibly cute and adorable that I've made a whole lot of human friends lately."

On cue, the whole of Guren's squad appeared at Shinya's side.

"I think you've poked your nose a bit too deep into enemy territory. You underestimate humans and their capabilities. Looks like you're going to die for real today." Ferid smiled.

"I don't have enough interest in humans to form an opinion on them either way. I didn't set this plan in motion. I simply play my part. The one in control is, and always has been Lord Rigr Stafford."

Their conversation is interrupted when Jigenso sliced through the air behind Basteya.

"A human?! That's cursed gear!" Shinya then blasted Byakkomaru towards the Hyakuya Sect member.

"Black demon level too," Shinya observed when he deflected Byakkomaru.

Basteya then stepped through the portal, taking their leave from the battle.

"Aww, they got away. That's an awful handy weapon. I wonder where did Basteya go now?" Ferid frowned.

"More importantly, what is daddy dearest's objective with all this? If he's simply collecting human sin, then it's likely the Seraph of the End they keep here. That, or this little trinket I have. At least, so most would think..."

Crowley deflects an attack and looked at Ferid, "Hello! Ferid?! Would you stop standing there daydreaming and maybe protect yourself?"

"Hmm? Mnn. I'm thinking right now. You do it."

"C'mon really?"

The Hyakuya Sect member drew attention from Shinya. When Shinya shot at him, he ordered Jigenso to open a portal in front of him with the path appearing behind Crowley.

"Hyakuya Sect soldiers?!" Mito exclaimed as she saw them appear.

Crowley instantly takes them out with just a swing of his sword.

"I just got a scratch y'know!" Crowley complained.

"Oh poor you~" Ferid cooed.

"Have you collected your thoughts?"

"Yep. I think Mr. Handy-Weapon Man is just the Handy-Dandy Tool I need!"

"Mr. Handy-Weapon Man? What the heck?" Crowley deadpanned.

[a/n: PLES I LOVE CROWLEY SO MUCH LOOK AT HOW CUTE HE IS 😭❤️]

The Hyakuya Sect member continued his relentless pursuit after Shinya, who had leapt off the walls.

"Like I'm going to let you have the distance you need." He said to Shinya.

"Tch!"

Both of them instantly took out their spell tags and shouted in unison, "Explode!"

The detonation goes off and the Hyakuya Sect member avoided its impact. He swung his pole at Shinya while opening a portal to attach a spell tag on his back.

Before he could do so, Ferid had appeared behind him and grabbed his head. "Dammit. Jigen-"

"Shut up."

Ferid sent the Hyakuya Sect member crashing to the ground. Ferid and Shinya safely land on the ground.

"Ah-ahh! No dying. We need to borrow your handy weapon, Mr. Handy Weapon Man!" Ferid exclaimed.

"Sheesh! You certainly beat him easily enough." Shinya commented.

"Oh! By the way, I just saved your life. Don't I get a thank you?"

"Bwuh? Oh, uh, thanks?"

"No, no! No need to thank me. It's only natural to help your friends!"

"You just told me to thank you." Shinya sweat-dropped.

"But y'know...if you really want to thank me that much, how about you follow my orders for a minute. I mean, you're a specialist at sniping right?" Ferid asked as he leaned on Shinya's shoulder.

"See, at the moment, I just happen to have an opponent way, waaay more powerful than me that I have to beat up. And it's not that easy, you know?" Ferid elaborated.

"Hurry! Administer the drug! We have to get the Seraph of the End online, stat!"

A needle is then injected into Mirai's neck, just as Kimizuki arrived.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Don't abuse my sister like that!" He shouted.

"Stay away from our test subject please." The scientist stated.

"She's not some test subject! She's my sister!"

Mirai screamed as the seraph wings appeared behind her back once more. Kimizuki called out her name in worry while another scientist told him to stay quiet.

He was interrupted when they were abruptly beset by a flurry of chains. Kimizuki turned around to find the source.

Saitō stood behind him with a smile, six chains coming out from his back.

"Oho! It's your sister, hm? I guess I'll have to take care of it with care." Saitō commented.

"Wha...? Who are you?!" Kimizuki asked in fear.

"Hmm...I'm afraid I don't have time to speak with you now. Besides, what do I matter to you anyway? Are you sure you shouldn't go to your sister?"

Kimizuki turned around once again when he heard another pair of footsteps approaching them. His eyes widened when he saw who it was.

"Hi there First. It's been a while. I see you've reunited with little (Y/n)-chan." Saitō greeted.

"Rigr, hello. It has been some time. I'm quite happy to be reunited with my daughter."

[a/n: i apologise for taking so long to update. school has already started for me sadly and i've been busy playing genshin impact hehe]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 7.4K 24
Owari No Seraph X Reader Oneshots, because why not? Well then, feel free to jump in! (Requests are now closed)
29K 859 18
❝︎𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑 π“πŽ π†πŽπƒ 𝐈'𝐌 π†πŽπππ€ πŠπˆπ‹π‹ π„π•π„π‘π˜ π’πˆππ†π‹π„ πŽππ„ πŽπ… π“π‡πŽπ’π„ ππ‹πŽπŽπƒ π’π”π‚πŠπ„π‘π’!❞︎ ─── - ', [𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬...
263K 6.2K 39
Mika Fanfic || Owari no Seraph (Y/N) (L/N) is an innocent young girl who was captured by the vampires when she was seven and was trapped inside Sangu...
16.2K 452 14
Angel's Sacrifice Book 2 is out! As you are well aware, Y/N was captured by the Demon Army and this is a continuation of Y/N's Journey throughout the...