三十三 [S a n - J ū S a n]

I sighed as I stared out the window. We were all now on our way to Shibuya as Kureto was waiting for us.

I sat in a van with Guren, Shinya and Guren's squad. The girls were having a typical girls conversation while Goshi and Shinya conversed. Guren was driving while I sat in the passenger seat.

I shifted my gaze towards Guren when I felt his hand intertwine with mine. I gave him a questioning look but he only responded with a smile, the one Yuu would usually have.

I smiled a little as I shook my head, turning my attention now to the front. I had my right hand on the window and rested my cheek on it while I squeezed Guren's hand a little.

"Have more desire my little one. Or would you prefer for me to attack Shinoa?"

I furrowed my eyebrows as I heard Father's voice.

"I will, just not now. I'm tired."

I then completely shut him off from my mind as I focused back on the road. I seriously can't believe I'm going to meet Kureto again after all these months.

I mean, I sure as hell was fine not seeing him until I die.

Ah, I forgot. I can't die.

I completely zoned out, just staring into space. I didn't realise that we had arrived at Shibuya until Guren shook my body.

"(Y/n), we're here."

I blinked twice and looked outside, only to see countless of the JIDA soldiers. In the middle were Yuu and Mika atop their van. I sighed and shook my head. Seriously Yuu?

I got out of the van as I walked towards Shinoa. Guren got out as he then shouted for everyone to listen.

"Hellooo! The vampires have come to attack~!"

Everyone froze at Ferid's sudden statement. I chuckled as I shook my head at Ferid trying to make the situation worse.

"Waaah! It's a vampire!"

"Prepare your bows and arrows! Shoot them!"

"Eeeeh?!"

Guren quickly calmed everyone down as he settled the matters. Mito and Goshi dragged Ferid behind them with the rope as he was bounded by them.

"Uhm, wasn't that a nice joke? I also want to help, so untie me soon!"

"Shut up or you'll be tied forever."

I smiled as I stood next to Crowley. "Typical Ferid."

He looked down at me and ruffled my hair, making me flustered a little. "I agree with you."

"I didn't think that we would return to Shibuya like this," Shinoa said.

"And besides, with a vampire," Kimizuki added.

"With three vampires." Narumi corrected.

Crowley only hummed as he had a smile plastered on his face.

"This doesn't look like a warm welcome..." Mika mumbled.

We all began walking towards the building with the soldiers walking around us as if they were bodyguards.

"It was good to come here?" Mika asked.

"Being an enemy to the Hiragi House is not good either," Mitsuba said.

"By the way, the last time they called us, they tortured Kimizuki and me," Yoichi stated.

I looked up at the sight of the familiar building. I sighed, knowing it was time to meet the new head of the Hiragi family.