九 [K y ū]

"Shinoa-chan, let's take a picture of them."

"Shinya-nii, you're as clever as ever~!"

"This is highly inappropriate Shinoa."

"We're just having fun okay Kimizuki~?"

"Are you sure we won't get in trouble with them?"

"Idiot Guren! Wake up!"

"Yuu! Shut up!"

I groaned as I hugged my pillow closer. Who the heck is so noisy early in the morning?

"Oh my god, (Y/n)'s hugging Guren so lovingly!"

what...I'm hugging guren...? but aren't I hugging my pillow..? wait, I'm hugging guren?!

I shot my eyes wide open and immediately made eye contact with Shinya.

"Shinya. If you and the rest don't leave this room in 5 seconds, I will train you guys so hard I'll make sure you won't be able to have the strength to even walk."

"But (Y/n)-chan, you don't have your Cursed Gear with you," Shinya said and gave me a grin.

"Oh really?" I smirked and took out my left hand. "Come to me, Shiraki." In a flash, my sword appeared in my hand from the table I had placed it on.

"Shit, we gotta run!" He shouted and they all immediately left, with Shinya slamming the door close.

I sighed and placed my sword on the bedside table. When I faced back to continue sleeping, I was met with Guren's smirking face.

"I enjoyed every single second of that." I rolled my eyes at him and laid down so that my back faced him.

"Awww, don't be mad at me (Y/n)-chan." He said and imitated Shinya.

"Oh my god, please no," I muttered and shut my eyes closed.

I heard rustling and soon felt an arm wrap around my waist and breathing at the crook of my neck.

"As you know, I will be very affectionate with you as a way for me to make you fall in love." He whispered, causing me to shiver.

"Yea yea." I huffed out and I felt him smirk against me.

"So...let's start now darling."

Guren's hands trailed down my stomach as he brought my body closer to his. I squeezed my eyes as I was anxious about what he was going to do next. With a swift motion, he turned my body around and locked me in by placing his hand on my back.

"Do you like it when I do this...darling?" He said and lifted my chin so that we'd have eye contact.

I felt myself blush and tried to speak but couldn't. It was as if my body was completely paralyzed.

"I...I--" Guren smirked again at the sight of me being unable to even say one sentence.

"You must really like it, darling."

Darling. That one word that anyone could say and I wouldn't be affected. But when Guren said it, it was like it was meant for him to say it to me. Butterflies in my stomach and my heart beating abnormally fast.

Is this what it feels like to be in love?

Guren leaned closer to me and I squeezed my eyes closed. What was he going to do now? Seconds after seconds and soon I felt his breath.

I heard him chuckle before placing a kiss on my forehead. I opened my eyes slowly and saw he had a grin.

"I won't go that far if it makes you uncomfortable." I heaved a sigh of relief and Guren sat up.