三十五 [S a n - J ū G o]

"Guren! This is the lab, right? Wooh! This is it! This is where we wanted to go to!" Yuu shouted.

"What the heck are you two up to?" Guren asked, looking at the newly tied up Yuu and Mika.

"C'mon Mika! Let's both say it together real loud!"

"What? Heck no! Can't you catch a clue? Now really doesn't seem like the time to-"

"Hi, everybody!! I and Mika want to go back to being human again, so we came here to let ya experiment on us!" Yuu exclaimed. "How can we help out first?"

Guren deadpanned at them and Shinya looked at them awkwardly. Kureto looked at the two and started laughing.

"Hey, what's so funny?!" Yuu asked as he now noticed Kureto.

Kureto calmed himself down and Yuu looks at the chains, "Why are you chained up?"

"Many things happened," Kureto answered. "What about you?"

"We were caught in a big fight and got captured," Yuu answered with slight annoyance. "This is the only time that we are idiots."

Kureto started laughing again and Shinya looks down at him, "Raimeki becomes stronger if you laugh at times when you wouldn't normally laugh right?"

"That's right. This is the worse isn't it?" Kureto asked with a slight smirk.

"You should still laugh often."

"Even if it's something not interesting?"

"That just means that you felt the desire to laugh at something not interesting. However in some way..." Shinya trailed off.

"...it's something I'd expect from Kureto-niisan." He continued with a big closed-eye smile.

"In some way, the environment around you changed?" Yuu questioned.

"Not really," Kureto said.

"What does all this mean?" Yuu asked Guren.

"Kureto is being possessed by an unknown monster for humans," Guren informed.

"Unknown...is that what you said?"

"In addition, (Y/n) and Shinoa are also being possessed as a Hiragi."

"The monster wants (Y/n) and Shinoa?"

"That's right."

"Where are they?" Yuu asked.

"If you want to visit (Y/n) first, she's in that laboratory. Shinoa is in the one next to hers." Guren added.

"Okay, I'm going to see (Y/n) first," Yuu said and used his seraph wings to break the ropes that were binding him. He then walked off to the room she was in.

[a/n: bold and italics means it's the demons talking]

"Ashera," Shikama called out. "Ashera, are you still with Yuu?"

"I used to like to see the sky," Shikama said, him now in Yuu's heart where Asuramaru was. "Or that's what you said."

Asuramaru turns around and looks at the figure in front of him. "Who are you?"

"Remember, Ashera Tepes."

Asuramaru stayed silent before speaking up again, "Either way, you're just a pitiful monster. Entering the heart of a demon is-"

"You're not a demon."

"Huh?"

"In fact, in reality, there are no demons in this world."