四十六 [Y o n - J u R o k u]

[a/n: ngl i'm losing motivation to continue this story 😶😶]

"Yuu-chan, where are you?" Mika asked himself as he jumped across buildings.

He stopped and looked down, his eyes catching a glimpse of Yuu being tied to a stretcher.

"There! I found them! I have to hurry and save-" Mika cuts himself off, his eyes widened.

He whirled around, panic filling him. "Huh? What was that?"

"Dammit!" Krul cursed as she sprinted on a highway. "It's awakened already? I have to hurry!"

(Y/n) stopped as she twirled around, her attacks stopping as she did so.

"Hm? My, my. It seems something's happened. Was this your doing?" She asked, referring to the new disturbance she felt.

"A good question. What do you think?" Saitō questioned back, a smile on his face as he looked up at her.

"Noya." Guren called, looking at the figure in front of him.

"You called, Guren?" Noya smirked.

"Yes." He answered.

"You want power then, don't you? Power to save (Y/n). Power to kill your companions. Power to destroy everything you hate." Noya stated and lifted his hand.

Guren quickly retrieved his sword and Noya smiled. "Take it."

"Take the sword, Guren, and become the most powerful demon there ever was."

Waves emanated from Guren as Shinya and Mito witnessed the unveiling. Their eyes were wide in shock as they looked at the source.

"What is that? Guren..." Shinya called in fear.

"Guren...?" Mito muttered.

"Lord Guren!" Shigure and Sayuri shouted.

"Guys, we have to restrain him!" Shinya shouted.

"Right!" Goshi replied and was about to use his illusions when he was suddenly pinned to the ground.

"Don't move. I'll crush you." Guren stated with cold eyes.

Mito and Sayuri collapsed to the floor as the same force pinned them to the ground.

"Hang in there! I'll dispel it!" Shinya assured but was stopped by a hand.

"You get crushed too...Shinya."

The ground beneath Shinya crushed due to the intense pressure Guren was sending.

"Dammit. I'm not going to let you win that easily, Guren!" Shinya yelled as he called upon Byakkomaru.

"Byakkomaru...Give me...more!"

I need to save him...I need to save Guren for (Y/n)...Byakkomaru!

"No, Shinya. I will give no more."

Across Shinya stood Byakkomaru in his human form. A tiger pelt headdress covered the top half of his face. He donned a longish Japanese style vest over a black shirt with long, small, flowing sleeves. His pants, boots and gloves were all in black.

"But I have to save him," Shinya said. "Give me more power, Byakkomaru."

"It won't do any good," Byakkomaru argued. "That is no normal demon."

"It doesn't matter."

"But it does. This is how you have always survived before. You stay aloof; unattached from everything. Yet you still hold burning desires." Byakkomaru said as he walked closer to his partner.