三十二 [S a n - J ū N i]

The pain started going away a little and I slowly removed myself from Guren's embrace. I took a step forward, and so did Yuu.

Yuu summoned his trumpet while I summoned my sword. I forgot to mention I had two swords. One was my Black Demon series sword and the other was my Seraph's sword.

We both entered the barrier and stared at the Sixth Trumper who let out another scream. I looked at him concerned and took another step forward.

"Two little angels who can end the whole world, sitting so nicely in the same place. And their Master who can bend them to her will."

I took a glance behind me and saw that everyone was now here. All of Shinoa's and Guren's squad was here along with the two vampires.

"These last eight years...have you been crying the whole time?" Yuu asked.

"Why do you approach me?" The seraph asked.

"Because we're of the same kind," I answered.

"Who are you?" Not long after, the seraph identified Yuu and I on his own.

"Ahh. You are the Second Trumpet, the King of Salt. And you are my Master, the God of Seraphs. Why do you two not destroy this world?"

Because I wasn't told to destroy this world, sir. I would gladly destroy this world. I'm just kidding, back to the seraph.

"Isn't this enough? Put your trumpet down."

"Humanity must be eliminated."

"I'm here to save you," Yuu said. Oh, we were here to save him. Okay sure.

"Ah, I see. You are broken." I looked at the seraph offended. He just called Yuu broken, that's a big no-no.

"Then I shall kill you. With your death, a new unblemished King of Salt will be born."

Enraged, I flew up to the seraph after I've transformed. "Why would you want to kill one of your own?"

"He is defected. We cannot let any defect live. I will kill him regardless you choose to stop me or not."

"You dare defy me? I am your Master, I am God. Anyone who dares defy me will suffer the most excruciating consequences."

Crap. Father's starting to take over me. I quickly took a glance at Yuu and saw that he only wanted to save him.

"We will save you. That is my order, King of Salt."

The seraph created Horsemen with his fingertips and sends it to both Yuu and I. I slash them all in one go as I hovered myself next to Yuu.

"You fool. You have cut the chains that bound me." The seraph spoke.

"Well, yeah. I told you I'm going to save you." Yuu said.

"No, allow me to save you. I shall remind you of your true mission. That includes you, Master." He said and blew into his trumpet, Horsemen rising from the ground.

I sighed, switching my sword and summoned Shiraki. "Destroy, Shiraki."

He instantly killed all of them and passed me my sword. I jumped up, my sword clashing against his.

"A demon...no, two of them inhabit your mind. They are the ones responsible for inhibiting your memory of your duty, Master."

"Sadly, they're related to me. Of course, it's only right that they're responsible." I joked and kicked him away.

It didn't seem to affect him at all as he flew back to me and Yuu.

"A wasted effort. Demons are inferior beings. Your weapons cannot damage my-"