四十三 [Y o n - J ū S a n]

"Oh, wonderful! You retrieved them."

"Sir."

"Take them to our lab in Ikebukuro. Then destroy the Japanese Imperial Demon Army and capture the first." Saitō commanded.

"Sun god Aten and Mikaela, we must strip them both away from the first."

"Come on, is this the best you've got? I still want to have some fun." (Y/n) taunted as she sent another wave of scythes and sword towards the trio.

"Damn, why did (Y/n) have to be this strong?!" Shinya cried out as he shot his rifle.

"She's the first's daughter, of course, she'd be strong!" Guren shouted.

"Yeah, no shit Guren!"

Kureto rolled his eyes as he directed his lightning towards his sister.

"Lord Kureto! Emergency message, sir! Enemies spotted outside the wall!" One of the soldiers reported.

"Of all the rotten times, who is it?!" Kureto shouted.

"Sir! They call themselves the Hyakuya Sect!"

Immediately, all three of them froze. (Y/n) smiled as she heard the name.

"Rigr has come." She stated.

"Rigr Stafford? My, my! The whole family will be here!" Ferid exclaimed as he laid on the floor.

(Y/n) proceeded to jump out of the building through the window, heading towards Saitō.

"Oho, yay! We're saved."

"Now what Guren?" Shinya asked.

Guren didn't answer and so instead, Kureto did.

"We join the battle. Aoi, bring the Seraph of the End online! Pass this order to all units...Do not allow the Hyakuya Sect to enter Shibuya's Walls!"

"Guren, c'mon!" Shinya called as he was about to enter the battle.

That was when Mahiru had appeared behind Guren with a smile.

"Now, the time is finally here. I expect it won't be long before Saitō and Krul arrive." She said while Guren remained quiet.

"Well then, let's do it. Just as we planned...it's time to betray everyone."

"Right." Guren agreed.

"Lord Saitō, preparations are complete. We can begin the attack at any time."

"Hmm...is everything in order? We're facing powerful opponents." Saitō stated.

"The First is there after all. And several 'family' members who bear my genetic material too. Go all out from the first contact, okay? But once the objective is required, retreat immediately."

"Sir!"

"Okay then..." Saitō trailed off and raised his hand.

"What's the situation?!" Kureto asked.

"Unclear, sir!"

"What are the enemy's numbers?!"

"Unknown, sir!"

"However the sky is already filled with attack helicopters," Aoi informed.

Kureto narrowed his eyes and orders, "Shoot them down! Deploy all archers. Activate the Seraph of the End too."

"Sir!" They all shouted before scurrying away.

"What I don't understand is how that many choppers got that close without us knowing at all. What were our sentries doing?" Kureto questioned.