二十二 [N i - J ū N i]

"Hi there, looks like we meet again."

"Mit-chan!" Shinoa shouted but I quickly grabbed her wrist.

"Crap, he already caught up with us," I said as I unsheathed my sword.

"What're we gonna do?" Kimizuki shouted.

"I-Isn't it obvious?! We have to rescue her!" Yoichi answered and manifested his bow.

"Oh, nice. If you fight with me, that'll make waiting for Ferid less boring." Crowley said.

I look down as I saw Mitsuba quickly wrapping herself around Crowley's legs. "L-Leave me and run! You can't afford to waste time here!"

"We won't! We don't abandon our comrades!" Yoichi declared and shot his arrows at Crowley.

"You can't hit me with those," Crowley said after he blocked those with ease. "You tried before, remember?"

"Gekkouin, give me more power!" The curse marks begin to form on Yoichi's face and he fires again.

"C'mon! We'll capture him!" Kimizuki shouted as he too joined the battle.

"What the hell? Are any of them thinking at all?" Narumi asks.

"Everyone, help Kimizuki!" Shinoa ordered as she then looked at Narumi.

With just a second of eye contact, Narumi acknowledges Shinoa's orders and wields Genbusbin.

"On the count of nine, open the devil's coffin. Kiseki-O." The coffin begins to count from 1, and Crowley says he's seen it before.

"It's a weird power of your demon right? Maybe I should pull back a bit." Crowley states and looks down at his leg. "So, uh...would you mind letting go of my leg?"

"N-No! I'm not letting go!!" Mitsuba said and I could see the fear building up in her eyes.

"Ah, I guess I'll just cut off your arms then."

"I-I'm not...I'm not going to be the weak link anymore!" At that moment, both Shinoa and I block Crowley with our gears.

"Shiraki, show no mercy," I said as it lit up again, the swirls now appearing.

"I was waiting for yours, little lamb." Crowley said as he gave me a smirk.

"Little lamb? What in the-" I was cut off when his sword clashed with mine.

"Cute nickname right?" I tsked and kicked his side, knocking him to the ground.

"3 months and you've gotten stronger than before. You, humans, progress too quickly." He commented before running up to me again.

Kimizuki, Narumi and Shinoa surrounded us. Each of them with their weapons as they too started attacking based on my position.

"That's enough, Crowley Eusford! We aren't going to fight you!" Yuu declared and we all ceased our attacks.

"Wow. Is that how this is going to go?"

"Yuu-kun!" Yoichi shouted.

"What're you saying? Idiot, draw your sword and get over here!" Kimizuki said.

"Yuu," I said, looking directly at him. What in the world was this boy thinking about?

"It's me you're after right? Because I'm one of the Seraph of the End guinea pigs. Tell me I'm wrong." Yuu said.

"Uh, actually...I'm not after anything in particular myself." Crowley said.

I then throw my sword at Yuu's foot, making him take a step back. Mika looked at me angrily but he immediately understood why I did it as Ferid appeared, almost running over the two had they stayed in that position.