十九 [J ū K y ū]

I gasped, sitting up as I tried to catch my breath. I looked around, realising that I was in my mind. Shiraki appeared next to me, his lips frowning. 

"I'm not dead?" I asked Shiraki. 

"No, you can't die. Those angels will force you to be alive no matter how many times you've been killed." Shiraki explained.

I then remembered everything that happened. Guren losing control, killing the soldiers and vampires. Guren stabbing Kimizuki and Yuu. And then I approached him, thinking I saved him but instead, he...

"Killed me," I whispered.

"I don't love you. Not anymore."

I kneeled, my right hand at my chest as I felt this indescribable pain. Was this how it felt like to have your heartbreak?

"It hurts." I cried out, finding it hard to breathe.

Shiraki sat next to me, rubbing my back to help me relax. He knew how I felt since he saw Guren kill me.

"I know (Y/n)-chan. This is why I've told you to stay away from him." Shiraki said and I looked up at him.

"Because he would kill me?" He shook his head as he looked at me worriedly.

"That will only lead to the real danger. You've been exposed now and it's only a matter of time before he appears."

Suddenly, seven trumpets appeared in front of us. Shiraki looked at it, having an odd feeling about their appearance. The second trumpet lit up as I heard Yuu's voice along with another one.

"So you'll betray me and go for that trumpet? You traitor."

"Sorry," Yuu said. So he must be with his demon.

"That's the worst call. Your human qualities will vanish if you use that." His demon said.

"I don't care. Anything to protect my family."

The remaining six trumpets disappeared, only leaving the second one behind. It transformed into a screen, allowing Shiraki and me to watch.

A huge swirl of fire explodes in the sky, catching the attention of all. The Horsemen lookalikes stopped their attacks on the others. I zoomed into the fire, seeing Yuu in the centre of it.

"It's his final transformation," Shiraki informed.

"Wait, why aren't I waking up like him?" I asked. The previous battle when Yuu had transformed, triggered my transformation along with it.

"Because the angels are busy healing you." He said and moved it to where it showed my body.

A barrier was around me once again as my body was lifted off the ground. The markings that were around the barrier lit up and it seemed to be the angels' work.

We then paid our attention back at the battle, seeing how two black wings sprouted from his back. They were the same just like his previous transformation, only except that it was two except for one now. His irises were yellow while the rest of his eyes were black.

"Well, they should be glad that you hadn't transformed fully. If they had, it'd be game over." Shiraki said and I nodded.