三十八 [S a n - J ū H a c h i]

"Did you notice Feird-kun? Can you feel the real progenitor?" Crowley questioned.

"Right now, vampires all over the world realised it. I have never met him, but I wonder if our real progenitor likes to be flashy." Ferid wondered.

[I k e b u k u r o]

"Stafford-sama, a moment ago..."

Rigr Stafford, better known as Saitō, looked up at the sky with a smile.

"I see, then today's the day it begins. It's been a long time and it seems that was recent."

[K y o t o]

Urd, Lest and Ky looked alarmed as they looked at the direction in which Shikama's presence was.

"The real progenitor has appeared, we're going to Tokyo," Urd said.

[S h i b u y a]

(Y/n)'s eyes opened as the colour of her eyes slowly changed. A daze expression laid on her face as everyone looked at her.

"Impossible!" Mika shouted. "That's the beginning of the transformation of a vampire!"

Yuu looked at him shocked before turning back to (Y/n)'s figure with tears in his eyes.

"(Y/n)!"

The said girl only stared at the ceiling, as if she was dead.

"My body...feels strange.." She thought.

"(Y/n), darling, look at me," Guren whispered and she carefully averted her eyes at him.

"Remember that talk we had in the garden at my mansion? You said, 'Save me when I need saving.'" He asked and her eyes said yes.

"I'm going to save you. I'm going to fulfil the task okay?" He shakily said.

Kureto appeared with a few doctors behind him. He placed his hand on Guren and gently pushed him away.

"Everyone, withdraw." He ordered. "Take (Y/n) to the lab."

"Guren...Yuu...Shinoa..." She whispered before being taken away by the doctors.

"Are you going to save her Kureto?!" Yuu asked and Kureto turned around to face him.

"It's my fault! (Y/n) was possessed by that monster to protect me!!"

"You met with that too?"

"That's right!"

"What did you talk about?"

"What did we talk about..." Yuu muttered as he recalled his encounter with Shikama.

"It seemed to know me and (Y/n) long before, also Asuramaru," Yuu informed.

"From long before, you, your demon and (Y/n)..." Kureto repeated while Guren and Shinya took notice of it.

Mika went behind Yuu and tapped his shoulder, "Don't release information carelessly."