三十六 [S a n - J ū R o k u]

"Yuu! You mustn't talk to the demon or it'll possess your heart!" I shouted, shaking his body.

He didn't respond, only making me panic even more.

"Guren! Someone please!" I shouted, shaking Yuu's body again as I tried to call for him.

"What's wrong (Y/n)?" Guren asked as he panted heavily. He must've ran here when he heard me call his name.

"My father is with Yuu. He's also with Kureto."

"What?" Guren asked.

"I don't have much time. Whatever I'm going to do, please forgive me. Just know that I love you and I want you to protect Shinoa and the others okay?"

Guren looked at me concerned as he walked towards me, "What do you mean? What are you planning (Y/n)?"

"I can't tell you. But promise me that okay?" I said and quickly pulled him to kiss me, catching him by surprise.

The more desire I had, the easier it was for Father to possess me. This was one way of feeding him my desire.

"I'm sorry."

"By the way, you two, what have you been doing until now? We haven't seen each other for a long time but are guys well?" Shikama asked the two.

"Huh? What are you talking about? You know me?" Yuu asked.

"Don't talk to him Yuu," Asuramaru warned. "Talking to him is dangerous."

"Of course I know you. I've known you both for a long time. I also know (Y/n)."

"For a long time...but I don't know you. (Y/n) doesn't know you either. Asuramaru, do you know him?"

"Don't listen to him. His voice can brainwash you."

"It seems like she hasn't told you has she?" Shikama said with a smirk. "You don't have any memories, do you? But I know your past. Are you interested?"

Yuu's face remained the same as he kept quiet. "Oh? You're not interested? That's not possible."

"You're both interested in your past, especially Yuu. His father called him a Demon. That's why he asks himself, 'Who am I? Who am I?' He wants to know."

Asuramaru suddenly feels a surge of desire surrounding him. The desire was coming from none other than Yuu despite him being silent.

"Don't do it Yuu! You don't want to know!" Asuramaru shouted as he turned to look at Yuu.

To his dismay, Shikama was already behind Yuu. "I already took it."

"I won't let you do it!"

"It was easy. Yuu's beloved heart was always the easiest to take." Shikama stated and attacks Asuramaru with his scythe once more.

"Just you wait Ashera, I will also take you with me. Yuu and Ashera, you're always together, just like before."

"I don't care about the past! Yuu!! Open your eyes!!" Asuramaru called.

"Time to finish."

"Just kidding."

"Eh?"

Part of Shikama's body was injured by Yuu's sword as he moves away. Shikama looked down at him and smiled.

"Damn...miserable empty vessel."

"I don't need any memories," Yuu stated. "Now I have my friends, better yet, my family. That's why I don't need anything more."