十一 [J ū I c h i]

"Shinya, (Y/n), I have news for you."

Shinya and I stood in Kureto's office, where he had apparently called for us just a few hours after he called for Guren.

"What is it Kureto?" I asked impatiently.

"Like I've told Guren, the vampire's main unit will attack Tokyo in a month."

"What? Humanity won't survive that attack." Shinya said.

"Exactly. That is why I've told Guren to bring his squad and 100 of his men to Nagoya tomorrow. We'll plan a surprise attack." He said and pointed to the map that was on his table.

Shinya and I walked closer and stood in front of the table. There were two spots circled in red and they were Tokyo and Nagoya. "There are 25 nobles in Japan. 10 of them are in Nagoya where they're building a base. I will prepare for the major battle whilst Guren is fighting them."

"Nii-san, isn't it crazy to fight 10 nobles with just 100 men? It's basically a suicide mission." Shinya said and frowned.

"Guren and his squad can handle that. Besides, your three special Black Demon users will be there." Kureto said and looked at me. "You two are welcome to join them if you think they won't be able to handle it. I have everything prepared anyways. That's all, dismissed."

Shinya and I nodded our heads and left the room. Walking side by side, I looked at Shinya, "Are you going to go? I definitely am."

Shinya grinned as his eyes were also in a smile shape, "Of course I am. That's my best friend and your boyfriend."

I widened my eyes and froze in my steps, "How did you know?"

"Oh, I'm right? I just used that for teasing, but I didn't expect for you guys to actually be together."

I quickly shut him up by placing my finger on his lips, "Do not tell anyone when we're in this building."

He used his right hand and 'zipped' his lips shut with an okay sign.

I nodded my head and we continued making our way to our rooms. We stopped outside my room after a while.

"We should make our way together, right? It'd be faster that way." Shinya suggested and I nodded my head.

"Goodnight nii-chan," I said and entered my room.

t h e
n e x t  d a y

"Bread again?" I asked and neatened my skirt.

I entered the car and sat in the passenger seat while Shinya drove with a piece of bread in his mouth.

"Mhm~!"

I smiled internally at how cute Shinya was whenever he was with his bread.

"So, how's youh and Guwen?" He asked his words a bit muffled due to the bread.

"We're doing fine Shinya and please don't talk when you have food in your mouth." He hummed and focused back onto the road.

As we grew closer to the Ebina rest stop, Shinya suddenly stopped the car.

"Shinya what's wrong?" He took a bite and quickly ate it before pointing to a bright red sports car not far from us.

"Let's switch to that. This is boring and old so we gotta change to that! It's abandoned anyways!" I sighed and nodded my head before exiting the car and walking towards the sports car with Shinya happily jumping.