四十七 [Y o n - J ū N a n a]

[a/n: guess who's back ('')
i have gotten just a little motivation to continue the story, though updates will be more later than usual since i clearly can't write multiple books at a time ;-; anyways hope you guys enjoy ?? yeyyy]

A vertical stream of energy blasted from Shinya, and it crackled around him. He now possessed fangs and demonic horns on his head.

"Guren!" Shinya shouted as he pointed his rifle at the man. "I'm not letting you go leave on your own!"

He fired his rifle, but the shot gets deflected by Guren's sword. Shinya then appeared from behind and bombarded him with multiple shots, all of which got repelled.

"Guren, look at me!" He ordered, however Guren slashed his sword which caused Shinya to crash into a wall.

"Lord Shinya!" Both Mito and Goshi shouted.

"I'm not giving up!" Shinya shouted as he panted, his eyes wide. "I'm not going to let you leave like Mahiru did. You're staying here with us. You're fighting with us, Guren."

"You can't stop me Shinya," Guren responded.

"Oh, I can because want me to. You want to stay. You aren't Mahiru, after all," Shinya said.

"..."

Shinya, with his rifle still pointed at Guren, continued to remind him, "You're Guren and you've always been! That's what we promised remember? You can still stop, you know you can!"

Guren looked down, gripping the hilt of his sword, "But I'm not Guren anymore. This is over, Shinya."

"Gur-" Without warning, Guren stabbed Shinya through his chest and passed him.

"Lord Shinya!!" Mito shouted with tears in her eyes.

"Guren, what the hell did you just do?!" Goshi asked, infuriated.

Shinya dropped down to the floor, blood spluttering out from his mouth as he weakly looked up at Guren.

"If you aren't him...then who are you...?"

"A demon," Guren calmly said. "I will, like always...let myself drown in my own power to save you."

"What...?" Shinya whispered.

"Don't say too much, Guren," Mahiru warned in Guren's conscience.

"Oh, c'mon! Go ahead and spill it all! It'll make you feel sooo much better. I promise!" Noya encouraged him.

Mahiru swung her sword at Noya's mouth but he manages to catch the blade with his teeth. "Hehehe, you can't oppress me now. Wait right there, I'll come over and eat you in a minute."

"Silence, demon." Mahiru ordered as she glared at Noya.

"Ma...Mahiru?" Shinya called as he saw her floating in front of Guren. Mahiru glanced at Shinya, only giving him a smile as she kept quiet.

"What is Guren-"

"I think," Guren said, cutting Shinya off. "I'll start by borrowing a little power."

Large chains appear from Guren's back with Mito, Goshi and Shinya, stabbed into them. Raising his sword, Guren said, "Come...Mahiru-no-yo."

Guren's sword lit up as Mahiru and Noya's power combined with each other.

"Where are you going...all by yourself?" Shinya muttered.

"I'm going...to save the world."

ELSEWHERE