四十二 [Y o n - J ū N i]

"Humans...filthy humans dabbling in which that is taboo..." Yuu muttered, Ashera looking at him in fear.

"Now now, Yuu. Stop that, calm yourself." Shikama said as he and (Y/n) appeared behind Yuu.

"(Y/n), do you want to give your powers another shot?" He asked.

(Y/n) shook her head, "I can't control Yuu no matter how many times I try."

"We'll train your powers later alright? First, we must calm Yuu down." (Y/n) nodded her head.

"You should be able to stop Yuu. I adjusted so that you could. Take a deep breath." Shikama instructed before looking at Ashera.

"I'm sorry Ashera, it seems your timing wasn't the best. Step outside slowly and close the door."

"W-What is all this?!" Ashera shouted.

"Never mind that. Now Yuu is not terribly fond of humans at the moment so hurry up and step outside-"

Shikama stopped as he grabbed Yuu by the neck to prevent him from attacking Ashera.

"I said enough. Stop this and calm yourself. I know you can do it."

"Ashera, please step outside." (Y/n) frowned. Ashera looked at her briefly and took one step back.

"Quickly Ashera!" She shouted.

Ashera nodded his head and ran outside, slamming the door behind him.

"What...what was that?! What in heaven's name is happening?!"

Ashera gasped as Yuu easily broke the doors. Ashera laid on the floor defenceless while Yuu repeated 'kill'.

Yuu stabbed his arm through Ashera's chest, achieving his goal of killing Ashera.

"And that was the moment I died. It ended all too quickly."

"AHHHH!"

Crying out in fury, Yuu blasted his way out of Shikama's manor and up into the sky. Ashera aimlessly looked at the sky, blood painted on his face.

"Ahh, I see. This is just a dream. Both Krul and I really did die that day so long ago and now I'm dreaming. If this is my dream, then I guess I must be in hell."

"Humans, humans, humans! This world is full of brimming with filthy, unrepentant humans! Must kill them...! Kill all who have dared break the-"

Yuu was cut off by his head being slashed off by Shikama.

"Well, drat. Another failure. I must start all over from the beginning yet again." He said, also possessing six seraph wings on his back.

Both Yuu and Ashera's body went crashing down to the ground, (Y/n) standing next to Shikama.

They both land on the ground, (Y/n) looking at Yuu and Ashera. "I'm sorry Yuu..."

"It's not your fault my little (Y/n). You will learn to control your powers better when you grow." He assured with a smile.

"But Ashera was affected...I liked him too." She said with a pout.

"My little (Y/n) liked Ashera? I'm afraid you're still too young to understand the concept of love (Y/n)."

"Not like that! I liked Ashera like he was my brother, like Yuu!" She argued, crossing her arms.

Shikama smiled, patting her head. "Alright. Though, what do we do with the bodies? We can't just leave them here."

Shikama froze as he glanced at Ashera's body.

"Father...? Is Ashera still..." (Y/n) trailed off when she saw his leg twitch.