三十四 [S a n - J ū Y o n]

"Hello, Brother."

"Hello, hello, long time no see Kureto-niisan."

Kureto stayed silent, his eyes diverting to Guren as they glared at each other.

"They finally came back," Kureto said.

"Yes," Guren answered.

"But where have they been? Didn't I tell you to take care of Shinjuku?"

"That's right."

"But you didn't stay here. Violating an order is a capital crime."

"Then kill me."

Kureto didn't answer.

"Besides, you did it alone. The attack was successful, you even killed Tenri Hiragi. Isn't that how it was?"

So I was right. Kureto finally killed the man.

"Yes, I was successful. It has always been so." Kureto said.

"Then don't get mad."

"I won't forgive a traitor."

"What're you doing?" Guren asked.

"An execution," Kureto answered with a smile.

Pfft, he thinks he can beat me.

"Raimeki," Kureto said, summoning his demon.

"Oh wow, he wants to kill you," Shinoa said with amusement.

"Seriously? There are three other people who have Black Demons, you can't defeat us." Guren stated.

"Byakkomaru." Shinya summoned with his rifle.

"Mahiru-no-yo."

They both turned to me, waiting for me to summon my demon. I gave them a smile and stepped back, "I'll come in when it's my time to shine."

Guren groaned and turned back to face Kureto. Shinya shrugged his shoulders and smiled at me before looking back.

"They can't win."

"I don't think so or did you set up a lot of special traps Brother?" Shinya asked.

"Let's go," Kureto said as he ignored Shinya's question.

In a split second, Kureto instantly disarms Shinya by throwing his rifle away.

Guren looked back in shock and quickly defends himself with his sword.

"This is bad," Shinoa muttered as Guren's sword landed directly in front of her.

But as he did with Shinya, Kureto also disarms Guren, leaving him defenceless and holds his sword to Guren's neck.

I quickly swung my sword upwards, slashing the floor as I did so. Kureto quickly moved away to avoid the attack.

"You've gotten a lot stronger (Y/n)," Kureto stated, narrowing his eyes at me.

"I always have been stronger than you," I answered.

"Won't you kill me?" Guren asked, causing both Kureto and I to look at him.

"This is no time to do it. A major problem arose while you were away." Kureto said.

"Problem? What problem? Does it have anything to do with the drastic increase of power from your demon?" Guren questioned.

"This power I have is not my demon," Kureto admitted.

"What is it then?"

"It's the power of the person that has been possessing the head of the Hiragi family for generations," I answered, lowering my sword. "When Kureto killed Tenri, the monster went after him. His demon is trying to protect him but it's only a matter of time until his heart is corrupted."