二十五 [N i - J ū G o]

"What?!" Krul shouted.

"Torture by exposure?! Was the Queen of Japan's crime truly that great?!" One of the vampires asked another.

Urd threw Krul next to Ferid where he then looked down on both. "First, both of you will be exposed to the sunlight for ten days. I will listen to anything you have to say after that time but make it quick. Choose your words wisely."

"Why wait until then my lord? I'm quite willing to talk right now." Ferid said nervously.

"Ky Luc. I place you in charge of overseeing their torture."

A man with short brown hair parted to the sides walked up, "Huh? Me, my lord? I can handle Ferid but a third progenitor may be a bit beyond me."

"They will be bounded. Besides if Rigr Stafford truly is the one ultimately pulling the strings, these two will know nothing. They are pawns, nothing more. There will be no trouble."

"I see." Ky Luc said.

"Um, excuse me, my lord? If you already know that then what is the point of torturing us?" Ferid asked.

"You allowed Sanguinem to fall into human hands. Such gross incompetence must be punished." Urd said with a cold tone.

"The rest of us will now go there and clean up the mess you allowed to happen. We will return in ten days. If you do not have a very interesting story to tell me then your sentence will be transmuted from exposure to eternal torment."

"Yikes! Wow. You successfully survived all these centuries only to end up getting sentenced to eternal torment. I must admit, I'm curious. How does that feel for you?" Ky Luck asked though it was clear that he was taunting Ferid.

"Er, well...frankly, I feel like I might pee my pants right now."

"Ahahaha, pee your pants hm? Urinating is something I haven't had to do since I was human. How long ago was that now? Hmm, it's hard to recall." Ky Luc then turned to Urd Geales.

"Ah well. I shall certainly watch over them, my lord. Somebody bring restraints!"

Soon, both Ferid and Krul were tied up to crucifixes and Ky Luc was ready to begin their torment.

Ky Luc takes his sword as he looks up at Ferid. "First I'll break the wards on your UV light guard rings."

Almost immediately, Ferid started screaming as he burst into flames. Ky Luc then turns to Krul, saying that it was her turn next.

The bus tilts a little as Shinoa, Yuu and I hear someone step inside. I turned my head and saw it was Crowley.

"Um, hey," Yuu said and pointed to Ferid and Krul.

"We can't rescue them. Not right now anyway. Still, this is amazing. Ferid is actually screaming." Crowley said.

"Uh, I don't think this is the time to be staring in awe." Yuu sweatdropped as he looked at Crowley.

"Do you want to save them?" Crowley asked.

A girl's scream is heard as Krul was now screaming as well. Like Ferid, her body burst into flames.

"It must hurt a lot since they're screaming," I muttered, looking at them in worry.

Mika then walked closer to the bus and looked up at Yuu. "What do we do now Yuu-chan?"

"We rescue them. Crowley, is there a way we can do it?" Yuu asked.

"If you really want to, first we'll have to tame the Seraph of the End inside you and little lamb," Crowley answered, looking at me and Yuu.