二十四 [N i - J u Y o n]

Me being flabbergasted was completely understandable. My father was the First Progenitor. My demon, the strongest demon, is my uncle.

"Okay, technically Shikama and I are on the same level when it comes to power. I'm not inferior to him okay (Y/n)-chan?" He said with a pout.

I grinned and nodded my head, "Alright, you two are of the same level."

"You asked me another question. Who else is family? Well there is one more member to our family, but unfortunately he is dead. That person is your brother, Michaela."

Shiraki then turned his head and searched through the screens for a specific memory. He gave a big smile when he found it and dragged it to me.

"Remember this?" He asked and I nodded.

"It was when I saw my younger self and the little boy. Then a man came in and then it changed to the whole fire and everything. It was your doing wasn't it?" I said and looked back at Shiraki.

"Yes...? Hehe, maybe! But, not really! This memory was unlocked after your transformation so I wanted to see what was happening. I didn't know you could see it too but once I felt your negative emotions and whatnot, I decided to use that opportunity to try and possess you~!"

I sighed and face-palmed myself. "You really are the worst Shiraki."

"Hey, respect for your uncle!"

"No," I said with a deadpanned look.

"Awww, okay I'll get back to the topic of Michaela. Apparently, he died but I have no clue how since I was away. But by then, you were already dead and sealed.

Now, I want you to take note of these three vampires. Mikaela, Crowley Eusford and Ferid Bathory. They possess the Michaela trait, but please don't ask me what the meaning is. I'd rather not tell you."

I hummed and suddenly clapped hands once. "What about my powers?"

Shiraki smirked at me, "Thought you'd never ask."

"Your Seraph is special. How is it special? Shikama had experimented on you, wanting to create an Angel that could control other Angels. It was a small project that was called God of the Seraphs. As the name suggests, you basically control any angel which includes Seraphs. Though it sounds practically impossible, Shikama managed to do it miraculously.

You were his first experiment for the project and was his last. He was extremely happy when he saw that you succeeded and treated you with much care. Of course, it came with a price, which was your eventual death a year later." Shiraki said nonchalantly.

"And when exactly will Father come to see me?"

"Well technically he has arrived but I'm preventing him from doing so. It's to protect you. Who knows what he would do? Knowing my brother, he would cause nothing but more chaos in everyone's lives. Well, time for you to wake up. You're at Osaka Bay."

"Osaka Bay?-"

"(Y/n), wake up." I rubbed my eyes and looked around.

"We're here?" I asked Shinoa and yawned.

"Yeah." She said and we both got out of the bus.

"Ferid Bathory! Why did you not arrive to greet your betters promptly?!"

I looked to the side where Ferid was already standing. Opposite them was an army of vampires along with progenitors.

One was a short and young man who wore a hat. He had his hair in two braids where it was perfectly split in the middle. One side was dyed red while the other dyed white.