三十 [S a n - J ū]

[a/n: gomen if the last part of the last chap was too fast :( i just wanted to have them interact after so long, i'm sorry if you didn't like it]

Two days went by and it was finally time for us to rescue Ferid and Krul. Guren and I were talking again, and back together in a sense. But it wasn't the same like it was in the beginning.

Though we were intimate with each other, I still had to be careful around him. Shinya was looking out on my behalf too. You never know when Mahiru's going to appear and maybe do something worse.

We were now at Osaka Bay, ready to launch our attack. I rested my hand on my sword as I contacted Shiraki.

"Shiraki, you there?"

"Yeah. Though I'm quite busy with my stupid brother." He answered.

"I'm not stupid dear brother. I'm sure you know I can hear you two loud and clear," Father said.

"That was the purpose of me saying that," Shiraki said with a little snicker.

"Alright you two, don't go fighting. I need the two of you because I'm about to fight a Fifth Progenitor."

"A Fifth Progenitor? Ky Luc isn't it?" Father asked.

"Yeah. I'm sure you know him considering you're the First and everything." I stated.

"Yep. Anyways, the battle is about to start." Father said and I immediately ended our conversation.

"Everyone remembers the plan?" Guren asked.

Everyone nodded their heads as we took a peek at Ky Luc who had a smile on his face.

"Then let's start!"

Yoichi started by manifesting Gekkouin. He released his spell which was a storm of arrows being shot at the same time. It was slow, but he was only a decoy like the others.

"I smell something dangerous hiding in the wings. That was too slow of an attack for anyone hoping to take me on for real." Ky Luc said.

Shinya then manifests Byakkomaru and attacked Ky Luc from behind. He easily swatted Byakkomaru away as he looked around, wondering if this was a diversion.

Yoichi attacks once again with two of his avians. Ky Luc catches them both while in front of Ferid, seeing how both of them carrying UV-blocking rings. Goshi was up as he then made an illusion that Ky Luc's hand was melting.

Ky Luc looks at it in amazement before turning behind and grabbing Goshi by his left arm. "You die first."

"No. You die." Crowley said from behind.

"Oh? Was there a point to speaking up?" Ky Luc asked.

Crowley stays silent and continues to attack Ky Luc who lets go of Goshi in the process.

"That means you're a diversion too." Ky Luc said and unravelled his weapon.

He cuts Crowley's head off with it and wondered to himself who the real attacker was. Mika comes from behind, sword out as he gets ready to slash Ky Luc.

"Oho. A second vampire."

"Die!" Mika shouted and slashed his sword horizontally, to which Ky Luc blocks once again.

"Forget you. If this is another diversion, that would be bad. I'll head back to my hostages." He said but was stopped by Guren, Narumi and Kimizuki all with their weapons out.

I stood next to Yuu, both of us ready to transform into our Seraphs at the signal. Shinoa and Mitsuba were in front of us to get rid of any attack that was coming our way.