The Soul Mates

By INDELF1106

First day of Pham's university life and Dean and Pham felt pulled toward someone!!!! . . . DeanPham fanfic... More

Aurther's Note
Chapter - 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Hiiii Pups ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ’™
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
#1-kornin.... Hey My Angel's... ๐Ÿคญ
Chapter - 16
#1- Deanpharm.... Yosh.....
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Hello Readers. ๐Ÿค’
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Author Here ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Extra-1
Extra - 2 (1)
Extra - 2 (2)
Extra - 3 (1)
Hey There ๐Ÿค—
Author's Note

Chapter - 13

1.8K 87 10
By INDELF1106

(A surprise update!!!! Back to DeanPham 🤭 hope you'll enjoy)

Dean badly wanted to see Pham before his birthday. But he couldn't. Before his classes ended Pham had left with his friends. Now none of the other three were fool enough to tease Dean today. The youngest of the Alphas but the most powerful wolf was in a real spoilt mood. Imprinting thing was already making him worry. He was so absolute about rejecting his mate for Pham. But somewhere he was scared about the effect. He was ready to endure any pain. But he was afraid if the imprinting will change anything in his heart. He was frowning a lot. That's why he wanted to see Pham, just because the little boy's presence always made him calm. Relaxed. But it was not possible today. They left the university. They planned to go for a celebration tomorrow after the classes and were gonna invite Team with his other three friends.

The clock showed 12. And Dean got a message. He was worried. He could sense the change in his body and mind. With no interest he took his phone which was laying on his bed beside him. And next thing was his 'long gone' anxiety. He was smiling like an idiot now.

''Happy birthday P' Dean''

Dean was floating in the ocean of joy right now. He never thought a mere message can make him this happy. Without wasting a second he replied.

''You are still awake Pham. And thank you so much. I didn't think that you'll remember the day.''

''Yes. I wanted to wish you on time. I guess I'm not late🤭🤭 and ofcourse. I remember.''

''Yes. You are the first. I guess my this birthday is gonna be the best.''

Dean's message made Pham go all red. He buried his face into the pillow. He was blushing and happy. He was the first and his heart was dancing in joy after knowing it. 'You've gone crazy Pham' He thought. Ofcourse he wanted to wish his mate before anyone. And he did it too.

''Pham??? You slept already?''

Pham realised that he didn't reply Dean.

''NO... No no P'. I am not sleeping.''

''Hummmm. But you should sleep now. Though i want to talk to you more, but I can't let you stay awake so late. We'll be meeting tomorrow right?''

''Yes P'. You should sleep too now. Good night P' Dean. And happy birthday again.''

Thank you so much My Noo..... Dean wanted to click the send button so badly. His heart was beating like drum. But he edited the last part.

''Thank you so much Pham. Good night.'' Sent. 'The Noo part will be too much for him for now.' Dean was now staring the chat box with so much affection. 'Good for you that you are not here in front of me right now Pham. I had crushed your body in my arms for sure.' Dean closed his eyes. The phone with opened chat box was laying on his chest near his heart. The younger boy's sweet smile was there in his thoughts. He smiled too. All anxiety, all fear he was feeling few moments ago were no where near of him now. He got his happy pill and best gift already. Dying to see his love's sweet face tomorrow he choosed to sleep. It was the best way to let the time go fast.

And there on the other side the younger was smiling too. Reading the chat again and again. He took the blue stone bracelet in his hand. Which was a matching one of the one he was wearing already. His mother gave it him on his 18th birthday and told him to give it to his mate. He was going to gift it to Dean tomorrow. And was going to confess too. For the time he totally forgot the vampire thing. Only he and his love was in his mind. He put the bracelet back in the beautiful wooden box back and put it on the table near his bed.

'Happy birthday again P' Dean. Good night' The younger smiled with the soft look in his eyes. Having the face of his mate in his mind he decided to sleep. The next day wasn't gonna an easy one afterall.
.
.
.
''Many many happy returns of the day P' Dean.'' Both younger Wongnates crashed into Dean. A tight hug to the Elder.

''Thank you so much Don, Del.'' Dean hugged back his nong's with the sweetest smile.

Alin hugged her son and pecked his forehead. ''Happy birthday my son''

''Thank you Mae.''

''Happy birthday Dean.'' Lastly his father hugged him and handed a small box to Dean.

Dean took the box with smile and thanked his father. ''Thank you Dad.''

''Open it open it'' younger ones were more excited to see the gift. Dean chuckled and opened the box.

''A New car???? Dad. I've already one.''

''So??? My boy can have more.''

''Does it mean I'm gonna get one too.''

''Cars not for kids.'' Arthit shuffled Don's hair. Dean hung his tongue out. Don hissed at his brother. The room was filled with happy voices.

''Thank you so much Dad, Mom. For accepting my request. That's the best gift. I can't tell you how blessed and happy I feel to have you both.''

''We can't force you for something you don't wanna do Dean. Its your life and your choice. We'll be there to support you. We only want your happiness. Nothing else.'' Arthit was caring Dean's head with so much affection. He could clearly see the happiness in his son's eyes. And he was all ready to protect his son's and his family's happiness.

There talk was cut by Alin. ''So.... When We are gonna get to see your mate's face?''

''Maaeee'' Dean went all red. His family was laughing so much after seeing Dean's reaction. The siblings said good bye to their parents and headed out to their university. Dean had gotten his parent's blessings. Now he wanted to see his love's face.
.
.
.
Dean reached university. He killed the engine in front of his faculty's building. The other 3 Alpha's were waiting for him there already.

''Wohhohohoho. New ride!!! That's so cool Dean.'' Win was praising the beauty of black Sedan.

''I think you want to say Happy birthday.''

''Oh yeah. That too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. You've gotten more old.''

Korn was laughing. He came to his brother and hugged him. ''Happy birthday Dean.''

''Happy birthday Man. Hope you get to drag the boy in your arms soon.'' Boss side hugged Dean and wished him. Dean. Rolled his eyes but in the end he gave a defeated smile. After thanking his friends they left the parking area.

''So what's the plan?'' Boss asked.

That made Dean remember the eve's plan. ''You asked Team or not?'' He asked.

''I did already. He said he'll bring them with him'' Win assured him.

''Great. But right now i want to see Pham. Lets go there. Or you can go to the club class already. I'll come after meeting him.''

''We are coming too. Who would miss the chance to meet my girl'' Boss wrapped his arms around Dean's shoulder.

''Should I skip it then? Since my boy would not be there.'' Korn showed no interest.

''You can.'' Dean replied.

''Oh c'mon. Come. You can't miss his wipped face. Its out turn to get on his nerves.'' Win chuckled, Dean rolled his eyes.

''As if you'll be concentrating on us.'' He replied.

And the wolf gang headed to the Economics department dragging Korn with them.

When they were 1 building away from the economic department, a stronger scent made Dean's eyes go all wide.

A sweet alluring smell.

Like he was in a field of Tulips mixed with Lavender. Hanging sweet grapes and oranges around.

The fragrance was so intoxicating. Everything around Dean went blure. His eyes were half open. Dark. Lost. He lost his balance. His heart was beating like it'll crush the wall of his chest. His mouth was a little open. Like he was tasting the smell.

Korn Win Boss saw Dean's condition. Since they all had already gone through this stage, they immediately understood. Without wasting any time they brought Dean on the roof top and closed the door behind them.

Dean was on floor now. Breathing heavily. Though the scent was not around anymore, but it was still in his mind. Few tear drops fell from his eyes when he leaned back on the wall behind him and closed his eyes. He was all devastated. None of them believed that the fourth one's mate was there in the same university.

They didn't speak a word. They were watching Dean. None of them knew what to say. They knew how strongly Dean feels for Pham. And now His mate here in the same university.

It wasn't a good day for Dean.

''Wait....'' Korn And Boss looked at Win in confusion when he suddenly spoke.

''We are near Economics Department.''

''So!!!?'' Korn replied.

Dean realised what Win was trying to say. His eyes widened. He looked at Korn when the elder realised what Win meant.

''Let's go. Find him.'' Korn said while getting up.

''But.... What.... What if.. What if we are wrong? I.... I can't..... I don't wanna see the one.'' Dean's voice was not less than a sob. Other three can clearly sense it.

'' 'But we have to confirm it too Dean. We've seen how weirdly you react around Pham. There are highly chances right.'' Korn bent on his knees and put his hand on Dean's shoulder. Trying to soothe the younger.

Dean shook his head in disagree. He didn't want to see the person before seeing Pham. He was too afraid. He had felt the pull towards that unknown person few minutes ago. The pull was so strong. Like the earth's gravity was null. Dean understood what his father was talking about. He knew now that its not gonna be easy to reject his mate if he or she will be in front of him. He will not be able to think rationally. He closed his eyes.

''OK... Then call Pham. Ask him to come here. Then.... Then we'll know if it's him or not. We'll see what to do after that if.... If its not..... Him.''

It was better idea. Though Dean was afraid to know it. But he didn't have any other way out. He gulped and with trembling hands he took his phone out of his pocket.

He bit his lips. With teary eyes. He opened his contact list and searched the number.

Pham's contact details were on the screen. He was too afraid to dial the number. His heart was beating so fast and loud. His eyes were filled with tears and his body was sweating cold sweet. His hands was trembling so badly. For the last time he closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and hit the dial button.

The phone was on speaker and the bell was ringing. But no one was picking it. Dean's heart beat was so loud to hear. Every passing moment was making him pale. Other three were on floor too sitting around Dean. Eyes looked on phone's screen. Dean was so much scared that he was about to click the end button. But...

''Hello!''

''He..hello.... Pham.'' It would be shocking if Pham couldn't feel Dean's trembling voice through phone.

''P' Dean.''

After hearing Pham's voice, Dean composed his voice and cleared his throat.  ''Yeah. Ummm. I was.... I was wondering if.... If we could meet. I was near your faculty. You are.... You are here. Right.'' Dean's heart was sinking so the other three's too. They were so worried. 'Say yes say yes. Please please please. Please say yes.' Dean's heart was repeating.

''No. No P' Dean. I didn't come university today. My mother needed some help so I stayed back.'' If someone was able hear the sound of crying heart, he or she would had gone deaf. It'd be this loud. Dean's tears left his eyes. Now they were sparkling on his cheeks.

This was meant to be his best birthday.

He should had been happy today.

He should had be standing in front of his only love,

Confessing his love.

It was not the end. His day was going to be more worse.

He collected himself... ''Oo... Oh... So.. You are co...'' But was cut by the other one's cold voice.

''P' Dean. I'm a little busy. If you don't mind I'll talk to you later. Bye P'' The beep sound was left there. Without waiting for Dean's reply, Pham cut the call. Leaving Dean in agony.

''It's....not....him. He is not my...... '' Dean whispered but couldn't finish.

''Wha.... What was that?'' Win muttered.

''Is this only me or Pham was really cold today?'' Boss asked with confusion and frustration. He was sure he heard right.

So Dean too. He felt it clearly. His own words broke his own heart more. ''He..... He didn't even......wish me..... He.... Forgot?''

''Dean.... Dean..... Look here. Dean.... Look. He might be so busy. I'm sure. He'll definitely call you back. Ok. Don't worry. There might be something urgent. We all know Pham's feelings for you. We all have felt it. Trust him. Trust your love. Wait for him.'' Korn was holding Dean by his shoulders. He shook him, trying to not let him fall more in sorrow.

''hmmmm. Right. Whatever he is busy with  would be more important. Its ok. I can wait. I'll wait. He'll..... He'll definitely call me. I know. I'll wait.'' With the heavy heart Dean sank his head into Korn's chest. The elder was feeling so helpless watching his dearest brother in this condition.

(Thank you so much for reading 💙)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.4K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...
7.2K 180 10
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ... ๐™‚๐™‰ (๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง-๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ก) ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ Whoo...
475 53 10
.โ‹†๏ฝกโ‹†หš๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ฝกโ‹†. .โ‹†๏ฝกโ‹†หš๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ฝกโ‹†. "๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ข๐–ฌ๐–ฎ๐–ญ." "๐๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ,๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž?" ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ "๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐–จ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ...
9.2K 426 24
- ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š’ ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘, ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š’ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŽ๐šŸ๏ฟฝ...