Chapter 24-

"Your smile is actually the most perfect thing in the whole world. When I see you smile, my heart skips a beat, my stomach flips, and I can't help but stare. It is my favourite thing in the world, seeing you smile. You've no idea how adorable you are." - unknown

Lily Madison

"I love you."

"I love you. Always."

And we dance until dawn. We dance until our feet hurt and our backs ache. We dance even as our shoes come off our feet. Even as he locks the apartment door behind us. His jacket disappearing. Shirt, pants, socks, underwear. They don't call it the devil's tango for no reason. And with my handsome devil, it's more exhilarating, mind blowing, and sexy than anything else I've ever experienced.

The way his arms darken, his muscles tighten, his veins turn more visible. His hands squeezing, touching, caressing every inch of what he calls my 'delectable skin'. His lips moving expertly over my chest, my nipples, my stomach, my core, my thighs. They travel to the most perfect positions, my back arching off the silk black sheets. My hands gripping anything they can find, my nails making scratch marks in his back. My own way of marking my territory.

By the end of what seems like the endless rounds into the light of the morning, I'm so exhausted I can't stay awake to watch him clean me up. I don't watch as his sensual moves turn into comfort acts. I don't watch him fall asleep next to me, but every once in a while, I get to watch him wake up. And this morning is one of those rare times. He's so soft, beautiful, teddy-bear like. During the afternoon and the rest of the day, he's sometimes cold, sharp, dominant, possessive. Everything a girl could want.

During the night, he's sexy (more than usual), horny, hot, touchy, and pretty much the same as the day. Blunt, though more loving approach. The mornings, oh god, the mornings. He's cute and comforting, safe. Not that he's not safe at any other time, but he takes care of me. Making me breakfast, soft kisses on my skin, cuddling, and not wanting to have hot sex all the time. He doesn't have to worry about others, his reputation doesn't have to be protected, because he's with me.

He's absolutely fucking adorable. He holds me in his arms loosely, knowing that he can protect me. He's more relaxed, willing to let me out of his sight for a few seconds. He laughs, smiles, kisses me with a soft sort of love. And he doesn't hurt me at any other time, he's the same man, it's just that in the mornings, we wake up together.

We get to be together without much distraction. We get to spend a quiet morning listening to our favorite albums on vinyl records, eat chocolate chip pancakes with an overloading amount of whip cream, and read a book together as the sun rises and the city wakes. At least the people having to go to work wake, others not so much since they've been out all night. He plays with my fingers, my hair.

"I've got to go to work, my little baby."

"Do you have to? You could distract me from school."

"I'm sorry, but you know that once you're out of school, you'll never have to work a day in your life."

"I know, I know. I'm excited to be a housewife."

"Housewife, huh?"

"I mean...well, no... nevermind. I want to be your housewife. I'm not gonna say sorry about that."

Hades rolls his eyes, placing a light kiss on the top of my head. I tug at his tie, pulling him to my lips for a way more passionate kiss. He groans and holds the back of my head, his lips bruising my own. They trail down my neck, remarking the hickeys that have not disappeared over night. As the door closes behind him, I rush over to the apartments large window, so I can try and make out him getting into this car.

When I see his muscular, handsome body unlock the doors to his black Porsche 911 Turbo S, I try not to run after him. I know I'm clingy, but I just love him so much. I don't want him to leave me alone for nine something hours. 

I'm allowed to go places, I'm not trapped in the apartment, but I don't really want to go anywhere without him. I know I can, but I feel lonely without him. Things aren't that much fun when he's not there. He glances back at the apartment window, sending me a small smile and wave, knowing that I'm watching him go.

I think about how far the two of us have come. Through the thick and thin of this past year. And I know that no matter what happens, my heart will always be with him. As the sky falls and the earth falls away from our feet. My hand will be in his, my soul intertwined with his for the rest of eternity, and my heart in the palm of his hands. 

Oh Hades...how you have captured me, my love.

The End

Hope you liked it. If you want to, you can check out my other books on my profile. Thank you for reading, voting, commenting. 

-DustyBooks16 :)