Chapter 17-

Sexual content

"i feel you everywhere, i look for you in everything" - butterflies rising

Lily Madison

I love the way he kisses me. Our lips met with euphoric pleasure. With every move of Hades lips, mine follow. With every lick of his tongue across my bottom lip makes me more breathless. I'm so entirely aware of our proximity. 

The kiss turns even more incandescent, his tongue parting my lips. I have never felt something so gross and wonderful at the same time. Our tongues clash, but he always won dominance over me. One of Hades' hands supports my head while the other caresses my waist, pulling me closer into him.

Our marks allow each other to feel intense moments of emotion between us, meaning that in this moment, both of us know exactly how lustful the other is. And the feeling is slightly overwhelming. 

I don't know if taking that mating step is something I'm ready for, but at the same time, if I don't...I'll go through heat. That's not anything I want to have to deal with either. However, I also think it's okay if we don't have sex tonight. We have the rest of our lives.

"Is something wrong, little baby?"

"I don't want to have sex tonight."

"Who said anything about sex?"

I blush in deep embarrassment, but Hades only chuckles. He dips his head down and kisses at my mark. The motion sends a heavy bit of arousal down to my lower stomach, making my clit throb.

"I didn't mean to upset you. We don't have to have sex, but do you want me to play with you?"

Realization hits me, and I agree quickly to what Hades wants. I want that too.

His large hand reaches down in between us, and he begins by slowly stroking the skin next to my folds. His rough hands scratch at my skin, igniting a fire within me that desperately needs to be put out. He kisses my neck, starting from the side of my neck to my earlobe. Electricity shoots through my body as he bites my earlobe.

I pull my lower lip between my teeth, a moan threatening to leave my mouth. His eyes never leave mine for a second. Two fingers slip between my folds, stroking the wet arousal that has emerged from me. 

A lazy smirk falls onto Hades' face while I grab on his shoulders to have something to hold onto. I grind my hips so he'll touch my precious button that pulses fervently. I let out a moan as his thick fingers hit the exact spot I need.

"Right there, daddy. That feels so good."

A growl exits his mouth, and I know that my words have done something to him. Something cunning. I feel him fondling his fingers right beside my button, and I huff in annoyance. After he's done teasing, his roughness increases, his digits moving faster against me. 

The bucks of my hips meet his fingers creating a harsh and perfect surrender to the ecstasy that I know only Hades can give me. The hot water hitting my back escalates the swiftness that my orgasm comes. Once it crashes down onto me, Hades holds onto my lower stomach, while still stroking me, to make sure I don't fall on my knees.

"How are you feeling?"

"Good."

"Let's take this to the bed then."

It's more of a demand than a question. I love it. His authority over me is the most blissful thing. The only person I have to listen to is him. He can take care of everything else for me. It sounds lazy, but I don't mind. I don't want to have to do anything anyway. 

Besides Hades doing everything for me, it's nice to have someone who is there for me. He's going to support me, love me, and be with me. I'm not saying my parents weren't, but they were taken away from me. I know Hades would fight and continue to fight if someone even tried to separate us.

When he reaches our room, he lowers me down on the bed. His lips hover over mine. His lips move down to my jaw, kissing at my neck. He sucks on certain spots diligently, marking his territory with hickeys. Apparently, a specific, unique mark that only matches his and changes my scent to show others that I'm his, isn't enough.

I run my fingers over his naked back, and he growls deeply. Knox seems to be really enjoying this. He's becoming more prominent in each of Hades' moves. He hasn't fully overtaken the human side of him, but I can tell he wants to. 

Dove is more willing to let me have my chance with my mate. His fingers move back down my chest, dancing over the soft skin. His lips land on the valley of my breasts, causing another moan to escape my mouth. My hands inadvertently find their way into his hair.

I pull at his strands as he continues to kiss down my stomach. The heat within my body builds as his nose swipes through my princess part. His one hand kneads my breast, taking an erect nipple between his fingers. 

He squeezes it while he lifts both legs - one at a time - over his shoulders. I glance down at what Hades is doing but barely have time to react before his tongue touches me. My back arches off the bed, my hands gripping the sheets and his hair.