Chapter 16-

Sexual content

"And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you." - Kiersten White

Hades Grey

I inch my hand back up towards her throat, feeling desire demand control over all logical thought. Lily gasps as she gives in to my natural dominance. Her face burns bright red as each squeeze against her throat sends her hips bucking in an upwards motion. 

Well, that escalated quicker than I thought it would. 

I want to fondle with her sweet princess parts as she moans due to my touch and my touch alone. Oh, to hear my name erupt out of her mouth as an orgasm rips through her. Knox howls in my head at her whimpering noises of need. What a beautiful woman.

I watch as she sinks deeper into little space. What a gorgeous sight. She gives in so perfectly to me that I almost can't take it. I let go of her throat, moving it down her chest to take one of her breasts in my hand. 

I feel myself harden as her hips begin to grind against me. I place sloppy kisses down her neck, tasting her skin. My canines sharpen as Knox starts taking control. I find Lily's sweet spot, breaking away from a minute afterward.

"Can I mark you?"

"Yes."

And with that, I sink my teeth into her neck. I try to distract her from the pain she probably feels by squeezing her breasts gently and tugging at the ends of her hair. However, Lily lets out a scream of pain that soon turns into pleasure. I pull away, shivering from lust as I watch her orgasm without me even having to touch her much. 

The stimulation her body got from our scents and bonds mixing most definitely set her on edge. That and me fondling with other parts of her body made her cream herself. God, I want to watch her do it again. I want to see her cum over and over again. She sounds, looks, and is so beautiful.

Without a warning from Knox, he pokes into the depths of Lily's soul and body. She grasps harshly onto my shoulder, her nails digging into my muscular shoulder blades as she continues to pant hard. She's still coming down from that amazing orgasmic high. 

Her eyes open wide, flashing grey. I know Knox's flash brown. The eye color of our wolves is the exact eye color of the human side of our mates. It doesn't take long for her newly functional wolf, Dove I'm guessing, to mark me right back.

I'm blinded by sharp pain, but then it switches quickly, almost giving me whiplash. Before I know it, I'm grunting and groaning as I feel my own orgasm building. Her wolf pulls her canines out of my neck, licking away at the wound. 

Her lips kiss down my neck and across her collarbone. Her hands move down my chest, tracing my v-line and almost disappearing down my boxes. But she doesn't get the chance. I cum hard, my body feeling a type of euphoria that I can only get from being sexual with my mate.

When I open my eyes, the daring wolf is no longer there. Instead, there sits a shy little girl, needing her daddy to comfort her. I wrap her up in my arms, not even worrying about the grossness of our underwear quite yet. I whisper sweet things in Lily's ear, my little baby's ear, as I carry her to shower. 

Aftercare, even if I didn't punish her, is very important to me. I want her to know that I'm going to be there to take care of her after anything we do together, good or bad depending on the way you look at it. She can rely on me to do what's best for her. My alpha male characteristics love that. I love that.

"Are you feeling okay, little baby?"

"Better than okay, daddy. I'm just a little bit tired. I can hear Dove again too, but Knox hurt me while he was getting in contact with her."

I hear him defending himself in my head, but I can tell he feels very guilty about that. Once he's done running on an emotional high, I think we are going to have a better discussion about what happened. I know he's happy to be able to have part of my mate to himself, just like Dove is probably happy to have him, but I also have to protect the human part of my mate. 

I wouldn't disrespect Knox's natural desire to protect Dove, so I'm not sure why he felt that it was okay to hurt Lily. They are the same entity but different parts of it. It's Knox and my job to work together to prevent harm to both.

I peel off her clothes and stick her underneath the hot shower head. I carefully slather the top of her head with shampoo and clean the rest of her body with body wash. Lily and I both chuckle as we listen to Dove and Knox getting to know each other, creating a passionate desire to kiss her slowly. And so I do.