Chapter 15-

"I wanna be wrapped in your arms skin against skin hands intertwined; Let me fall asleep to the sound of your heartbeat." - elp

Hades Grey

"You're the alpha of everything."

"Once I kill my uncle or he hands down the position, yes. As of right now, I'm just next up in the generational bullshit."

Lily slightly nods her head in understanding.

"So, what's going to happen with your uncle? Silvester right?"

"Yeah, Silvester. He might bring his army, but I don't think many people know who he says the killer of Lawrence really is. Many won't believe it's you."

"I didn't kill him. At a point in my life, he was-"

Her eyes cast down to look into her lap. Her fingers fiddle together, and I use my pointer finger to lift her head.

"It's a long story, and I'm not ready to share all the details. I don't think I ever will be. It's too hard to revisit. It's part of the reason my wolf, Dove, went dormant. It's my theory at least."

"Did he physically hurt you?"

"We were in a ddlg relationship. Same as us, but he wasn't like you. He only used it as a kink in bed when that's not what it's about for me. It's more than that."

"Did he punish you?"

"Yes, and it had its benefits, but..."

"It's okay if you aren't ready."

"No, you should know. You are my mate, and we are trying ddlg."

"What happened?"

"He didn't do aftercare. He would leave me in my little headspace, in pain, and believing I was a bad girl. All I wanted to do was please him, and I never got praise or help in gathering myself together."

I don't even know what to think. I don't even know what to say. That's just inexplicable.

"I'm not gonna do that to you. I promise you that I will be there for everything, and I will-"

"I know you will, Hades. 'Cause we were made for each other. I trust you. I was dumb enough to follow an insecure, ignorant, selfish man."

"That is no man. And you couldn't have possibly known that Lawrence was like that."

"How do you know him?"

"He's my cousin."

"That's what I figured. You knew his real girlfriend?"

"Never even got her name."

"They deserved one another. They did die together. If I were to kill either of them, I would have kept one alive to let them suffer their loss. I wouldn't want them to spend their days together wherever they went."

I cannot hold in my pleasure at her adorable death threat towards two already dead people. I smile down at her, kissing her once again. I'm addicted already. And now I know the connection to Lawrence and whatever the dead girlfriend's name is. I should really figure that out.

"And if Silvester comes here?"

"I'll protect you. You do as I say, and it shouldn't be an issue."

"Whatever you say, caveman. What was it like to be raised by him?"

"Scary at times, but he didn't care much about me. I was raised by warriors, soldiers, and mafia men more than him. After my father and mother died, the women and men that were below them took good care of me. My uncle groomed me more than raised me. And your parents?"

"They were amazing people. I love them so much. I miss them. To see their faces again would be a dream. Silvester kidnapped me from them, I don't know how long ago. Before he sent me to Blackstorm. He had plans with me first."

"Did he get the chance to complete them?"

"Somewhat but Fiona, whoever that is, unknowingly saved me. She walked into the basement to get a drink and distracted Silvester. The men that took me away thought he was done with me. That's when they locked me in that cell."

"How did they treat you at Blackstorm?"

"The best they could without drawing too much attention. They believed I was innocent. No one touched me, hurt me. Thanks to those incredible men. A month ago though, Silvester found out that I was being treated differently. He killed that shift in front of me. It was horrible. I don't want to go into it."

"That's okay. Just tell me what you can."

"After that, Bruce, Cooper, Levi, and Dustin stepped in. They did their best, but no one can replace my saviors. And then you came. Now we are here."

"Do you know where your parents are?"

"No. I know that they don't know where I am either, but I know they looked for me. Maybe they still are. They cannot get into any trouble or danger. You have to promise me that this will be fixed, and I can see them again."

"I will do what I can, my little Lily."

"Good. That's good. Anything else you want to know?"

"Not at the moment, but I will most definitely be learning everything about you. All the details."

"And I you, Hades."