Chapter 22-

"Lay with me till the sun dries up and the moon gives up. Kiss me till we get lost in space and hold me till the clocks run out of time." - unknown

Hades Grey

Lily doesn't have much more to say, closing her eyes, before they flick up to mine. I press a light kiss to her lips. Gosh, she's such a beautiful girl. She bites her bottom lip, and I use my thumb to release it. Now is not the time to feel horny, but I just can't help it. 

She's going to make such a good Luna and Donna. She's breathing hard, her lips almost against mine. I feel her breath against my own, and I can't handle it anymore. I slam my lips against hers.

Our lips move in sync, and I've become completely addicted. The only drug I need is her. I can't think of anything better. Her lips are warm, but not too warm. I squeeze her hip as I pry her lips apart. I feel her tongue against mine, and a light moan exits her mouth. 

My body is on fire. My hands moving lower than her hips. Her hands running through my hair. I hear myself groan, Knox's thoughts increasing the desire within me. We release each other, not wanting to, but we need air. I hate air. Air sucks right now.

I lean my forehead against hers as my eyes flicker open. I move my hand, putting a strand of Lily's hair behind her ear. Her eyes stay closed, her bottom lip now tucked between her teeth once again. She frees her lips from her top teeth. 

My mouth parts slightly open as I observe her small movements. Like the way her fingers play with my hair, her touching her lips as she smiles. Her gently caressing the side of my face. I lean into her hand, sighing.

"Look at me."

"Daddy, you're so crazy."

"You have beautiful eyes."

"Really, really crazy."

"Don't be freaked out when I say this, please. I could be moving too fast, but I want to take the next step. I want to make love to you. Ugh, that was so cheesy and stupid."

"You aren't going too fast, and yeah, it was cheesy but also really cute. Dove and I want to finish the mating process with you too."

I climb further onto the bed, locking her wrists in my hands.

"Are you sure, my little baby?"

"I'm positive. Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

My mind becomes so lost in the ecstasy that comes afterward that I don't even remember the day turning to night or the night turning back into day. I'm only lost in her scent, her touch, her sounds, her soft skin. I become found her in gasps, and my heart falls faster than anything that I'd ever imagined. The whispers of 'I love you' from both of us fill my soul with something so pure that I can hardly breathe. Her body melts into mine, and we were so made for each other.

I envelop her in my warmth as our thrusts match in the early morning. I kiss down her neck as the sun rises above the hills. I whisper sweet things in her ear as the first sign of movement from the city below moves through the morning. I caress her stomach as we taste the wonderful food that has been made for us...a breakfast rice bowl. The two of us sit quietly together as we listen to the birds chirping in the sky.

Neither of us wants to, but we know we have to get our show on the road. It's time for us to move to our new home. The palace where I grew up. I can introduce her to my world, let her learn the ways of life, but she can keep her innocence about certain things. She has already told me she wants nothing to do with anything and wants to sit on her butt all day. I'm fine with that. She can shop and spoil herself with anything she wants.

I can provide for her. That makes me the happiest man alive. Lily makes me the happiest man alive. As her lips find mine again, bolts of electricity move through my body. I tickle her lightly and at hearing her beautiful giggles, I carry her back into the bedroom. I'm insatiable, I know, but I'm not about to stop. I will forever crave her. The way she writhes under me, obeys my every demand. She lets me kiss every inch of her, slap that beautiful ass of hers. Oh god, she's perfect.