Chapter 23-

Sexual Content

"I have so much of you in my heart." - John Keats

One Year Later: Lily Madison

Hades' head dips into my neck, his breath hitting my collarbone. I bite my lip at the sensual sensations sending shivers down my spine. His tongue darts out, tasting my skin. His arms wrap around my waist, my hands traveling into his hair like always. He cradles my butt in his large hands and squeezes it a couple of times a minute. My hips, without my knowledge or invitation, jutt out.

They hit against the tops of his muscular thighs, giving me some of the friction I'm wanting but it's not enough. His kisses and licks against my sensitive skin soon turn into hickeys. He's marking his territory. I bite my bottom lip to try and stifle the moan that ultimately carries over the party music. Married In Vegas by The Vamps specifically.

Remembering that there's music playing, I sway my hips, Johnny and Baby from Dirty Dancing style. He groans into my neck but just when I thought he would slam me against the wall, he tugs me into the middle of the dance floor. Our bodies grind close, sweat covering our hot skin, the electricity between us pulsing in the air.

His chest heaves, his lips slightly parted, his hips moving to the beat with mine, his arms wrapped around me. I hold Hades' head with one hand, the other dipping underneath his shirt. I place my small, sweaty hand on his muscular stomach, tracing the abs etched into his body lightly with my nails. Just like he likes it. It always turns him on for some reason.

"Don't start something you won't be able to finish, little baby."

His deep but husky, breathless voice does nothing but makes me want him more. Want him in every way that I can possibly imagine. I've never felt so good, so alive, so loved. His nose nudging against my neck in warning. I take my hand, placing it on one side of his face and lifting his head so his perfect grey eyes look into mine.

"You'll be able to help me finish, daddy."

His eyes flash with lust, and he moves closer to my ear, which sets me on edge. What's he going to say? What's he going to do? What's he going to bite? What's he going to touch? One arm disappears from my waist, the other holding me tighter to him. His thick, large, rough hand travels over my thigh. 

He presses our bodies together, effectively hiding his hand between us. I don't question him, trusting that he's not going to hurt me. I bite my lip in anticipation and drop my arms loosely around his neck. Instinctively, my head tucks itself into his sweaty neck as much as I possibly can. His height doesn't help.

"You're so beautiful. You're my perfect girl. I love you so much."

"I love you, my handsome mate."

I can feel him smiling against my neck, and then I feel it. His knuckles tracing my underwear. The silkiness rubs, touching my clit, and it sets me on fire. I clutch onto one of his shoulders to not fall on my knees, my body giving out at every swipe of contact with my heat. 

I shut my eyes gently and grind against his fingers. I hope it only looks like we are dancing real close. I don't know how long it takes, I don't know anything that happens next, I don't know (or care) if anyone else knows what's happening.

I just know that he tucks my head into his chest to quiet the sexual moan that erupts from the back of my throat as I orgasm...hard. Stars dance in my eyes, my body swaying slightly as I try to keep standing on my own two feet. But thank god that he's holding me or I would be on the floor. He whispers sweet words into my ear, taking care of me in the middle of a crowd. In more ways than one it seems.

"You did so good. My little baby. My sweet girl. So good. You're my good girl."

I only hum in reply, wrapping my arms around his waist in a tight hug. His hand disappears from between us and goes to cradle my head. Even with the loud music playing, the people gyrating around us, the smell of alcohol soaking into the floor, we dance slowly. Our bodies sway until he pulls me out and spins me back into his body. 

I giggle softly, but enough for him to hear, and he flashes his perfect smile at me. With my back to his chest, light kisses are placed on my neck before he spins me around once again. I land perfectly in his arms. Our fingers automatically lace together.