Chapter 9-

Above is my muse for how Hades house looks

"And the sweet little angel couldn't keep her eyes off the devil." - unknown

Lily Madison

"Are you doing okay, little baby?"

Gosh, I love that nickname so much.

"I'm doing okay, da-"

I almost said it again. He probably thinks I'm crazy. Werewolves usually move fast, but I don't want to scare the man off. Without another word spoken, the man driving the car pulls into a large driveway. I look up at the house standing in front of me, and I instantly fall in love. The black exterior is exactly what I pictured my future home to be.

As Hades chuckles lightly beside me, I know that I must look astounded. I cannot believe I'm going to be staying here. It's like a dream come true. The man who was driving the car opens my door, and I give him a small thank you as he takes my hand to help me out of the car. I hear a light growl behind me and a woosh of air tells me that Hades and Knox are jealous of another man touching me.

I giggle as he practically rips the driver's hand off of me, gathering me in his arms. My legs latch around his waist, and I scratch the back of his hair to calm him down. Hades purrs quietly, so quietly that I feel a stir inside my head. A piercing pain rattles through my head, and my sensitive self instantly has tears in my eyes.

He nuzzles his nose against my neck in a comforting and snuggling manner. Somehow...I continue to breathe. I whine as the pain becomes almost too much to bear. Tears drip rapidly down my cheeks, freaking Hades out a bit before using Knox to figure out what's going on. 

He doesn't say much to concentrate on trying to take some of the pain away. For some reason, I know I have to go through it to feel better. Maybe Dove is trying to find a way back from the depths of my mind and soul.

He holds me close to his body as he delicately carries me into the house. I don't get a good look at everything, but I tell there's a theme. Black with wood accents. Black couch, black counters, black chairs, wood floors, and more. I thought that when I would get my own house, only the outside would be black, but I have to say...I do love the black interior too.

It's so perfect, especially when a man like Hades compliments it. The black fits him, fits me, fits us. The Moon Goddess really does know how to choose mates well. I'll have to thank her in my prayers tonight. 

I bounce excitedly as we pass a movie room, and I already want to watch a Disney movie. Hades hushes me, and I trace the tattoos on his neck as he gets the bath ready for me. The pain in my subsides as I take breaths of Hades' enticing scent, pine and sandalwood, my two favorites. I just want to eat him up. He smells so good.

A heaviness pools in the lower regions of my body, and I hum in discomfort. Gosh, I want that feeling to go away. I know what it is, lust and desire, but I've never felt it for someone so strong. He sets me on the bathroom counter, giving me some space, but not enough where I feel scared that he's going to leave me. 

I look around the bathroom, taking in its features and design, while Hades helps undress me. I'm a bit self-conscious with the fact that I know I'm dangerously underweight after being locked up for so long, but he's not going to judge me. He's my mate. He only wants to help. I feel his worry through the bond as he sees my naked body.

"Are you ever going to tell me what happened, little baby?"

"Not tonight but soon. It can be hard to talk about."

"Of course. Just know that I'm here for you whenever you need to talk."

"That's why you are such a good da-"

I blush deep red at what I was about to say. Hades blows it off with a smile, and he lifts me into the tub. I sigh in relief at the perfect temperature of the hot tub. My whole body releases the pressure sinking its weight down on my chest, and all of sudden, I feel the need to cry. He doesn't do anything to stop the emotions that I feel. 

Instead, he says comforting words when the tears do come. He understands that I need to get it all out and crying is my easiest way to do that. He washes my body slowly and calmly, getting every crevasse I feel comfortable enough for him to get. Once he gets close to my princess parts, I do that part myself.

When I'm done getting washed, for the first time, he empties the tub and puts on the showerhead. For the next two times, I wash my own body, getting all the excess dirt and germs off of me and out of my hair. As I was cleaning myself, I didn't realize that Hades went to get me something clean to change into. 

I step out of the shower, and he helps me dry myself. I giggle as he ruffles my hair with the towel. A beautiful smile falls over Hades' perfect lips, and I bite my own as I obviously stare at him. If he notices, which he definitely does, he didn't say anything about it, which I'm grateful for.