Chapter 18-

Sexual Content- ending marked with ***

"He walked into my heart like he always belonged there, took down my walls and lit my soul on fire." – T.М.

Lily Madison

He plays with me like an expert, and I have no control over my own body. My palm pushes his face deeper into me. Whimpers exit my mouth as his tongue enters me. I mumble incoherent words of pleasure. I thrust my hips down, wanting him further inside me. The one hand on my breast moves away and holds my hips against the bed. I groan in frustration as his torture begins to feel endless.

"Patience..."

He wants me to have patience? No, daddy. It's too much. Except I cannot possibly say that to him. I can't say anything to him at the moment. I can't even form real words in my mouth. I'm so lost in his touch, his superiority, that I have nothing to say. It's all too much, but it's just right. 

He continues, and I feel the build-up of euphoria happening again. Hades smiles against me, and I cannot take it anymore. My body lets go, my mind reeling with emotions. His eyes glance up at me, I know Knox has taken over. He licks up my sweetness before moving up on the bed and giving me a kiss.

"My mate. My gorgeous mate. My little baby."

"I know I've been calling Hades daddy, but are you okay with that? I want your permission too."

"Thank you for asking, my precious girl. Daddy is what I prefer you call me."

I kiss at his neck, moving my hand down his chest.

"You don't have to do anything for me."

"If I want to? Would you let me?"

Knox, and now the flickerings of Hades, sucks in a breath. He nods his head with a smile gracing his lips. I was going to take it slow (I promise) but with the moment of weakness, I flip him over, kissing down his chest. I take the tip of his cock into my mouth, sucking the precum off the tip. I might be a little girl, but that doesn't mean I don't know what every part is. 

Hades, who I can tell has now taken back control, grips the back of my hair and thrusts into me. Thank the Moon Goddess I don't have gag reflex. When Hades finds that out, he sexily moans.

I suck on him like my favorite lollipop. As I fondle his balls, it doesn't take long for Hades to cum. Spurts of his semen shoot into my mouth, tasting salty and kind of gross, but not too bad. When I glance back at my mate, my handsome mate, my daddy, I swallow what's left in my mouth. He throws his head back, groaning about how sexy I am. I move up closer to him, and he uses his thumb to wipe the rest of his cum off the side of my face.

"Suck it."

Wanting to follow his commands and obey like a good girl, I do as he says and take his thumb in my mouth. Even after the excess is off it, I suck, feeling a sense of comfort. Hades doesn't say anything about having me stop. Instead, he sits me up in his lap, me somewhat straddling him. He runs a hand through my hair softly, whispering relaxing words in my ear. So this is what aftercare feels like. 

***sexual content end

"I know we just had a shower, but do you want another?"

I shake my head, only really wanting to brush my teeth after I'm done sucking. Hades gets the idea and doesn't say anything for a few minutes. I gaze out the window while I sit in his warmth. It's so bright and sunny outside, but I can tell something is wrong. Dove can sense that something bad is coming, and I don't know if I'm prepared to face it. That's when Hades stills. Knox instantly takes over.

"What is it, daddy?"

"Please be quiet and listen to me, little. You are going to go into my closet. Put on one of my black hoodies, black sweatpants, and a pair of socks. After, you are going to quickly brush your teeth. Lock the bathroom door behind you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, daddy. Is something going to happen?"

"Not to you. You only answer the door if Dove allows you to. I will let her know that it's me or Hades wanting you to get out."

"But daddy-"

"I love you, my little baby. I need you safe, and I need you to listen to me. Go now."