Chapter 14-

"i never knew a better sound than my name on your lips." - Bridgett Devoue

Hades Grey

Lily reaches her hands out to me, and I hold her in my arms in the same position I have been from the start. Since it's only the two of us this morning, I have no problems walking around in my underwear and Lily being carried with her legs on full display. If anyone else besides us and Gabriella were here, I might have a bigger problem. Yes, I'm possessive, but I just can't help it. I don't want anyone to see what's mine besides me. She's my little baby.

I set her down in a chair as I take out last night's meal from the fridge. Soon, her sweet voice fills the silence as she tells me about the nightmare. I try to pay attention, but as her beautiful lips move, all I can think about is kissing the shit out of her. I want her lips puffy from mine. 

She continues to explain that she thought I didn't want to mark her and rejected her. She also explains that the last guy she did 'naughty things with' - her words -, didn't take care of her very well. I cannot wait to prove to her that she deserves to be treated like the princess she is. She'll be satisfied every single time.

However, Knox cannot get over the fact that she has been with someone before. I think he's a total hypocrite. The two of us had sex with other people, and I'm not about to get angry that she did too. 

Yes, she might be a little, but she's a twenty year old woman who can also make her own big girl decisions when she's out of headspace. I know she's more than capable, and she's not going to be in little headspace all the time. I can't be in daddy headspace all the time either. That's not good for the two of us.

She takes the final bite of her last smiley fry before launching her body into my arms. My hands grasp her hips as she locks her legs around my waist. I brush her light brunette strands out of her face, gazing into those beautiful brown eyes of hers. 

My eyes flick over her face. My thumb brushing lightly over her plump, pink lips. Lily leans into my embrace, her pelvis pressed against mine. She has no idea what she's doing to me, and I love it so much. I cannot wait to be the man to ruin her beautiful innocence.

"Would kissing you be okay, little baby?"

"Yes...you can kiss me, daddy."

I groan as my right hand slides around her waist to support her back. My left comes up to hold the side of her fragile face. Her eyes flutter closed, and I've never seen anything so beautiful. At first, our lips only brush. It's light, delicate, soft. 

Everything Lily feels like in my arms. How my heart feels as I take her in. When I pull away, my mind is in a haze, the world around me blurry and buzzing for a second. Her tiny hands grip at my shirt, her eyes still closed as she soaks in the moment.

My lips land on hers again, and this time a burning passion ignites between us. The mate bond whispers through each kiss, allowing us to confide in one another without words. Every nerve, every heartbeat, every piece of my soul and heart within me lives for her...would die for her. 

I didn't know how much I could possibly ache for a person who is millimeters away from me. I didn't know how much I could possibly care for a person who is nothing more than everything I want.

Our lips move in sync, and I knew we were more than just mates. This was more than just fate...this was faith. We are more than two star destined lovers. We are the stars. And sure, maybe on the outside I'm one tough, cold, sadistic fucker, but no one will ever see the gentleman I am when I'm with her. 

I no longer have to hide behind a facade of anger. I can live free within the confines of her arms, and I am so utterly fucking grateful that the Moon Goddess has allowed to be apart of something bigger than myself.

"Wow. That was..."

"Incredible, my little baby."

"I'm a big girl right now."

"Oh, I see. Hi, my little Lily."

"Hades. Come on, I'm not little right now."

"You'll always be my little."

"No, please. I don't want to go back into headspace right now. We need to talk about a few things."

"I know we do, but-"

"Hades. You practically broke me out of Blackstorm Asylum. What's going to happen?"

"My uncle will come here and possibly try to kill you."

"And you want that."

"It's my turf. I can protect what I know better. That's an advantage."

"He's got a mafia and a whole pack behind him."

Well, I guess now is a better time than ever.

"I'm Hades Kingston Grey. My father was Thomas Grey. My mother Olivia."

"Oh my god," - her voice comes out in a whisper - "you're Hades Grey!"

"I thought you already got that."

"I found that out in little headspace. I can't think like a logical adult. Fuck!"

As an instinct my hand reaches and grabs her throat firmly but not enough to physically hurt her. I force her to face me.

"You might be an adult, but you don't get to say bad words. You hear me?"

"Yes, daddy."

"That's my good girl. Keep that mouth clean. Now...where were we?"