Author's Note

Hello everyone! Thank god 2020 is almost over. I thought I would surprise y'all with another book for the holidays. It's a ddlg book, with sexual and consensual themes. There's some violence and swearing. I starting writing this after a cliché but super cute dream I had, so here it is. I understand that there is controversy around ddlg, but I don't see that big of a problem. If both parties are consensual adults and not hurting or abusing one another then why the fuck not? 

Of course this book isn't my best work. I know that, and it moves pretty fast. It's a short story after all. But I was excited to share some of the stuff I've been working on. I'm not going to edit it or go back to it unless I really feel the urge to. It should be short, quick, and non-stressful read as you spend your days safe and healthy. Please wear masks and distance yourself if you go in public. Thank you. 

I know that it's been a rough year. There's been a lot of hardships and struggles. I myself have faced a lot of challenges and life altering situations. We are facing loss. But I know that we are strong. Let's make 2021 a year of respect for one another, love for each other, and change for the better. I know that we can thrive after adversity. Be resilient. 

Also, check out my profile for my other books if you wish. I would truly appreciate it! You people are awesome!

As always, science is real, black lives matter, no human is illegal, women's rights are human rights, pro-choice love, and equality for all. 

Love to all, 

DustyBooks16