Team Rwby x Shy! Bullied! Grimm Faunus! Reader

Requested by SapphireDraken173
Happy birthday! Hopefully you enjoyed reading and are having a good birthday.
(Not spell checked or grammar checked)

"Where did you come from?" Oh wow..already? It's only your first day.
   "I'm from mantle, you know? In Atlas," You say nervously. You weren't expecting someone to talk to you on your first day of beacon.
  The guy talking to you looked about it your year; he had brown hair, dark blue eyes, and was a tall guy. He kept making glances at his friend group, they were chuckling and laughing, mouthing 'freak' making the guy talking to you chuckle.
  This is why you don't like talking to people, they have no open mind for your feelings. You sighed and sat down alone at lunch before the guy from before walked up to you.
  "Hey...why don't you come and sit down with me and my friends; I'm Cardin by the way," do I really want to be that lonely kid at lunch again?
You sigh getting up and following him to his table. From what people have told you Atlas academy wasn't like beacon, but on your first day of beacon you're getting picked on like you were at Atlas. As soon as you sat down, they started to make fun of your abnormalities.
If you could you would get rid of them to not be ridiculed in the first place.
"Hey!" A fist slams down on the table, you look up seeing a fiery blonde.
The guys look up at her shocked and a little scared, do they know her?
"Yang don't do anything too rash you don't want another detention from Goodwitch," Another voice from behind her says.
"Here come with me," The girl, Yang, says to you and you nod. You follow them. Yang and the other girl with black hair told you to sit down with them and her friends.
"Wow!" A girl with short black hair and red ends looked at you surprised, but her eyes filled with amazement.
"Ruby!" The black haired girl with longer hair yelled.
You chuckle shyly, no ones reacted in such amazement when seeing you, usually it's offensive.
"How are- Did you-?" She's trying to come up with words but she's in such awe right now.
"I'm Y/n..." You smile.
"Ruby rose! These are my teammates; Yang, Blake, and Weiss. Yang is my sister, isn't that weird? How I'm on the same team with my sister?!" She has so much energy. You look at Yang and Blake, Yang's chuckling at Ruby's excitement and Blake looks embarrassed for you.
Blake notices you staring at her and smiles; you smile back shyly, blushing at how her eyes compliment her smile.
"I'm Blake," She says.
"Oh- I'm Y/n," You say.
"I'm aware," Blake says, no trace of sarcasm in her voice.
You blush embarrassed.
"Not to be rude, but what kind of faunus are you?" Blake asks and the others stop taking to see your answer.
"O-oh...well I used to be...um that confusing, I'm a grimm faunus," You say stuttering your words a little.
"A grimm faunus? How? That's impossible," The one with white hair questions, you expect her to be Weiss since that's the only girl who's name you don't know is left.
"It's a long story...that I don't like talking about," You say and Weiss nods. She asks one too many questions but at least she's respectful of your privacy. That's sorta sweet of her in a way.
"So...Y/n when did you transfer here, I don't think we've seen you around until today?" Yang asks.
"Just today actually, I had to move because Atlas forced me out...said I was too dangerous..." You say your words making them clearly upset.
Weiss mumbles a, "Of course they did..."
You can't look at them now, "Sorry I said anything. I just tend to overshare somethings."
"No no...it's okay, we're just frustrated at your treatment from Atlas," Blake comforts you. You nod, comforting isn't something your as new to.
"Heyo!" A girl with ginger hair sits down slamming her tray on the table, three others sit next to her.
"Nora easy, you could break the table," A guy with his hair in a ponytail and a pink highlight in his hair said.
You look at them, a girl with red hair smiles nervously to you almost saying sorry for my chaotic teammate.
"Seems like you made a new friend, I'm Pyrrha Nikos," The girl says.
You nod, "I'm Y/n."
"I'm Ren and this is-"
"NORA~!" She practically shakes the building with her happy cheer, not that you mind, it's much better than the people at Atlas.
"This is Jaune-"
"Are you a faunus?" He blurts out you look at him a little shocked. These two really like to interrupt each other.
You laugh nervously, "Yeah I'm a Grimm faunus..."
"...How?" Jaune asks and Pyrrha sighs.
"You don't have to answer that, Y/n, Jaune asks one too many questions," Pyrrha says.
"Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," Jaune says.
You nod, "It's fine..."
"Where are you from Y/n?" Ren asks.
"Atlas, I just transferred here," You say. Ren seems like the person who knows what to ask but not what to say. He's probably just as shy as you are but at least more of a capable talker.
"You liking beacon so far?" He asks, like a dad.
You shrug, "It's alright..."
"She got bullied and Yang nearly punched Cardin and his goons of fools in the throat," Blake said.
"I'll just about punch them whenever, just give me a chance and I will," Yang responded.
Yangs strength made you blush, thinking back to it now she probably has the power to break four or five of these tables.
"We know Yang, you're all punchy punchy," Weiss says, making you laugh, punchy punchy?
Weiss looks at you smiling.
"Ouch princess, but you gotta admit you like how strong I am," Yang flirts making Weiss groan rolling her eyes, but a light blush appeared on her face.
"Weiss is blushing!" Ruby says.
"No I'm not you Dolt! Shut up!" Weiss yells.
"It's alright Weiss we all know that you can't handle being flirted with," Blake says.
"I can handle flirtation perfectly fine, thank you!"
Is this how all their conversations go? They seem so close...and they're trying to help me get closer to them. I don't know much about friends since I've never had many but, they seem really sweet and kind... Maybe it's worth a try.

"Just shut up!" Weiss yells out.
"Mrs. Schnee!" They jump up looking behind them, Mrs. Goodwitch is staring Weiss down. "No yelling in the cafeteria."
Then she walks off, while the others burst out in laughter at Weiss angry face, you included.

That ending wasn't as good as I would like it to be, but I hope you liked it. Happy birthday again SapphireDraken173 . Thank you for reading and hopefully you enjoyed.