Salem x Female Reader 2

No ones Pov

  Well looked like she failed that promise about being nice and not ignoring you. She's been ignoring you twice as much now and your father is not allowed out of the kingdom. You didn't want to look at her and it seemed she felt the same way. You where bossed around and getting her things you felt more like a slave than an actual person. Duke had fallen ill and had died from sickness you cried into your fathers arms. No one was there for you anymore until..you heard knocking at you door. You went to open it to find no one there but a small box. You looked inside it and...it was a Grimm kitten. You smiled in joy and picked the kitten up bringing....her inside. You later found out cat treats and food outside your door. Thinking it was your father...but you still weren't over Duke he was apart of your family. He saved you from those Whitefang members and made you smile. Even thinking about him made your heart hurt... sleep well old friend. You sighed laying down with tears in the corner of your eyes.
  "Goodnight my dear!" Hazel yelled from his room and you smiled.
  "Goodnight father.." You say shutting off your light and going to sleep. The next morning you patted in the face waking you up. You see the Grimm kitten patting your nose and laugh a little. You look at her paws there all white...Socks...
  "I shall name you socks after your white feet that look like socks." You say and she meows. You smile you go to the kitchen and grab to paper bowls and a water bottle. You fill one with food the other with water than she goes over and eats and drinks from it. You go back down to the kitchen making yourself a cup of coffee and you Father one. You hear footsteps and incomes a Emerald her cheeks puffy.
  "Good morning Emerald...I made coffee..are you ok?" I ask her and she grabs the coffee brew and pours it into a green coffee mug. Adding two sugars and cream. I look at her and she just looks at her feet.
  "Do you think Cinder will come back?" She asks me and I nod trying to make her have a little hope.
  "Of course...where else can she go?" You say and Emerald smiles and nods.
  "Thanks Y/n...just try asking Mercury that.." She says and you look at her at the thought of Mercury understanding what it means makes you roll your eyes.
  "Mercury is a doof.." You say and she laughs nodding in agreement. She takes her coffee mug to her room.
  "Can you call me down when breakfast is ready?" She asks and you nod.
  "Yes I need to get started on it anyway.." You say politely. You grab the pancake batter the bacon from the fridge as well as the eggs and small sausages. You try and cook them all to perfection and smile when your done. You call everyone to the morning table and sit down next to your father and Emerald well after you lay out everything. You father looks impressed and you all begin to eat. You look around and see Salem eating peacefully. You sigh and look at what Mercury and Emerald are doing. They are play fighting throwing food at each other making you laugh.
  "Children behave.." You say and they turn around to face you Mercury throwing a piece of sausage at you. You smile and throw a piece of your sausage at him and you and emerald team up on him. But than you hear a slam on the table you look over to see Salem.
  "Children please just stop and eat your breakfast." She says annoyed and you roll your eyes and sit down. You sigh and look at your father who is enjoying his coffee silently. After your done you go back to your room and find a Grimm kitten laying on your bed. You lay down and rub her furry belly giggling because she begins to nibble your hand. You smile and look at the door and frown. She sat at your fathers rocking chair and made a promise she couldn't keep...I don't know much about Ozpin but she's just as bad! You grumbled out curse words and Socks just stares and watches in confusion. She meows and you sigh.
  "That better have not been a curse word young lady." You say jokingly and she gets up and runs away, "So it was.." You laugh and smile. But you smile goes down when you hear a knock on the door. You go to open it and see...Ughh Salem...
  "Hello...I just wanted to thank you for making breakfast." She says.
  "Your welcome bye." You say shutting the door but she catches it.
  "W-wait.. I...I wanted to apologize..." You open the door slightly and look at her, "I know I haven't kept my promise...and want to apologize..." You give her a look that holds disappointment and hurt.
  "So your just gonna apologize and keep on doing it? Great apology so far. Top notch, five stars." You say sassily and she frowns.
   "I'm getting to that part if you'd just be patient and let me in.." She says and you roll your eyes opening the door.
  "What? What do you want now?" You say a little to harshly and she frowns.
   "I'm sorry for being a...a oh what's the word?" She questions her self.
  "A bitch?" You say and she looks up nodding and frowning. You walk over to sit down on your bed.
  "That...I didn't mean to ignore you and it seems the cat I brought you is getting along fine with you.." She says looking at the kitten and you look over at her as well.
  "You made her?" You question her and she smiles and nods.
  "I heard about what happened to Duke and I'm sorry so I made her...to help you feel better." Ok maybe you misjudged Salem. She seems like a good person...but you don't know her that well.
  "Thank you...it really did.." You say and Socks climbs on your lap, "But please don't sit in that rocking chair..it's my father's not yours.." You say and she understands and sits on your bed.
  "I'm sorry..it's just I don't know how to express my feelings after Ozma and...I didn't know what I was feeling before..the truth is...I love you.." She says and your face blows up. It's red you could be compared to a tomato.
   "Woah...um..ok..well I...um..haha..I wow." You get out and she smiles at your blushing face.
  "Is that an I love you too?" She asks and you look at your lap and nod you head slightly. She uses her finger to turn your head and kiss your forehead than your cheek and finally your lips. You kiss back but after a few minutes you pull away.
  "I understand that your immortal and immune to dying but please humans need oxygen." You say taking breaths and gasping a little when your done she kisses you again. More like slamming her lips into yours and you kissing back.

Yep you definitely misjudged Salem

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed it and sorry if it was too short and unchecked for spelling mistakes and such. But hopeful you liked the second part.