Cinder x Whitefang member! Bunny Faunus! Insecure! Female reader

No ones Pov

You've always been like this insecure about what people say about you ears. Humans made you insecure but sometimes you would over think and say people wouldn't like you because of your Faunus heritage. Humans also attacked you making you lose your left leg and had it replaced with one made of metal. It would just never be when you where ok around humans but when you joined the Whitefang they trained you made you part of something. You never had a family because they where killed by Grimm. It felt nice to connect to other Faunus they understood you you felt comfortable until...Torchwick, Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald came along. They where going to "help" the Faunus but you didn't believe that. When they first where welcomed by other Faunus you decided that your Faunus sisters and brothers trusted them why not you? But the first time Cinder came into the Whitefang she would look at you with curiosity in her eyes. To be honest you where quite scared of her but one night walking down the hall going to bed you heard.
"Y/n come sit with us!" You turned to see a black haired wolf Faunus named Zach, a fox Faunus named Maxi, and a bear Faunus named Marlie. You smiled at went to sit with them they where drinking but you decided you didn't want to. You sat with them and cracked jokes and made little comments. It was fun they where laughing and smiling and sometimes yelling and being drunk they would sing quite badly. You would laugh every time they would sing and make jokes. To be honest you all where being loud and would expect someone to become agitated. There was a slam on the door and you looked to see the one and only black hair and amber eyes staring at you four.
"Could you please be a little more quieter!?" She asked agitated. Zach looked at me and my ears went down from her yelling. It hurt you because they where sensitive.
"*hic* Can't you not *hic* yell your hurting *hic* the poor girls ears!" He got out with little hiccups you looked at him than back at her.
"You all are drunk.." She says, "But you're not?" She looks at me and I nod.
"I'm not...I don't drink much.." You say and Maxi laughs at me.
"That's because you aren't good when it comes to alcohol." Maxi laughs again a drunk laugh and you smiled at her.
"Can you help me take these guys to bed?" She asked a bit quieter and you look at her and nod. Marlie being the quiet drunk just stood up stumbling towards you and you put her arm around your shoulders. Than put Maxi's arm around you other shoulder and looked at Cinder she had Zach's arm around her shoulder and started to bring them to there rooms. Maxi kept on falling asleep standing up and kept dragging her feet across the floor so when we got to her room she fell asleep on her couch immediately. When you and Cinder finally put all three of them away you walked towards your room but she followed you.
"If you don't mind me asking why are you following me?" You asked and she looked at you and chuckled.
"My rooms this way so I'll just walk with you." She stated and you continued to walk to your room with her standing next to you. You where tired but if you where so much as 30-50% awake you'd be shaking because she scared you that much. It was humans that took your leg it was humans that criticized you it was humans that hurt Faunus. You sighed and she looked over at you.
"Hey are you ok?" Cinder asked which surprised you because you always looked at she would be unhappy or yelling at someone.
"Yea...I mean no I'm just...really tired." You answered in mumbles and yawned once or twice. She looked over at you and smiled she was going to say something else but you reached your room.
"Um...goodnight.." She says and you look over at her before closing the door.
"Goodnight Cinder.." you say in a tired voice and closed the door hearing steps fade down the hall. You lay done in your bed (changing into pjs and brushing teeth before of course). You breath in and release falling into a slumber.

•~Cinder's Pov~•
She looked so tired and drained she did have to carry two of the three of the girls and boy. Walking down the hallway I finally reach my room. The plan with torchwick has to run smoothly but I can't really think of this now I need rest.

The next morning

I groaned awake I had a headache from what I remember was that Bunny girl Y/n... I should go check on her. I grabbed clothes and put them on going over to Y/n's dorm. I knock on the door and hear a cheerful.
"I'm coming!" I smile and I can hear footsteps. Once she opens it her eyes go wide she's surprised.
"Good morning." I said blankly and look down to see her with only one leg.
"Morning..." She says and notices my eyes on her leg. Does she wear a Mechanical one like Mercury?
"May I come in?" I ask her and she again looks surprised but she nods.
"Yes you may." She says opening the door wider for me to step in. Once I'm inside she closes the door and makes her way to the kitchen.
"Have you had breakfast yet?" She asked me and I shake my head no.
"Not yet.." I say and she "walks" towards the coffee machine.
"Do you want a cup of coffee?" She asked and I nodded.
"Yes please." I say and take a seat at the kitchen counter. After a moment she hands me a cup of hot coffee I wait a few seconds for it to cool down. I look at her to see her reattaching a mechanical leg to part of her thigh.
   "How'd you lose it?" I asked and she looked up at me confused, "Your leg?" I say and she mouths an oh and looked down at her leg.
"It's a hard topic to talk about to be honest," She looks up at me to see if I'm willing to listen and I nod my head as a reply she sighs before continuing, "It was sometime in August I didn't have a mom or a dad or anyone for that matter...it was just me and I wasn't being careful but it was at a bar..drug humans smashed there glasses of bear and began to hurt me...it was probably because I didn't cover my ears..but the next morning I woke up in an ally with a blue blanket on me and wrap on my upper thigh." She says and is in the verge of tears her face already starting to get pink.
"How old where you?" I asked her again and she wipes away her tears.
"17 maybe 18 I want to forget that it ever happened to be honest.." She says a chuckle at the end. She grabs her coffee at blows away the steam from it.
"Humans are really stupid...especially drunk ones." I say with a groan making a smile fall upon her lips.
"Hmm not all humans are stupid have you seen General Ironwood he made those really big robots to protect people from Grimm." She says and I agree with her some humans are smarter than the others. She looked at her cup of coffee and placed it down.
"And your parents?" I ask her and she looks up at me.
"That is a bigger loss than my leg and I don't like talking about it.." She says and I agree with her I would be upset if my parents had died so I don't push her about it. We sit in silence for a couple of minutes until we hear the door bell ring. She gets up to answer it.
  "Where's Cinder?" Asked the voice I looked at the door to see Mercury, Emerald, and Torchwick.
  "O-over there.." She says a bit startled...why are they here?
  "Cinder we need your help.." Mercury says and I nod.
  "With what.?" I ask them.
  "We'll tell you when we get there..." Mercury says and I get up and place the coffee mug on the coffee table.
   "Thank you for having coffee with me Y/n but I'll see you later ok?" I say and she nods
  "Of course thanks for coming Cinder..." She smiles and I make my way out.

  ~To be continued~