Sienna Kahn x Female Reader

Requested by kingkyurem13
Also Sienna's not dead

Secret...everything was secret about you and Sienna's relationship. You where one of the humans living in Menagerie. You worked by one of the stands selling some fruits and vegetables. You were accepted there and everyone was super nice to you even though you could hear there whispering of you. Sienna comes to visit too acting as if it's a coincidence to see you. It made you laugh too hard after she walked away making her smile slightly. But the reason why it's so secret is because Sienna is a high ruler in the Whitefang and if someone were to find out about your relationship you'd be killed. I wouldn't say they hate you I would just say they dislike you a good amount. When some of the Whitefang members walk past they glare at you while you work. It's gotten to the point where you are robbed of your money (and your time) but it quickly gets returned by Sienna. She would make an excuse of how hard most of the people work down there and make sure that the money is returned.
  "I'll have two bananas please!" A happy light blonde haired monkey faunus spoke.
   " o'course gotta eat that potassium." You smile happily getting the bananas.
  "Heck yeah! How am I supposed to keep these muscles," He boasts and you chuckle light heartedly.
  "That'll be two lien," You say smiling and he hands them to you grabbing one banana with his hand and one with his tail.
  "Have a good day sir!" You yell at him and he smiles quickly replying a You too.
   "Next please," You smile and than look at the next girl in line.
  "Hello, love," Sienna says happily, "How's your day been?" She asked and you smiled.
  "Good actually people are really being friendly today," You say getting her the usual grapes and strawberries she gets.
   "I hope not a little too friendly with you," She smirks, "Hopefully no one tried pulling a move on you." Sienna says her voice smooth but filled with worry.
   You shake your head no, "No but I think Miss Tigress is trying to get me out of my pants." You wink at her as you hand her the berries and grapes.
  She chuckles lightly, "Hmmm? Maybe." She puts down the lien happily and leans in to kiss your cheek hopefully no one noticed.
   "See you at home?" Sienna asked and you nod. Another secret it seemed that you two were roommates instead of love interests.
    "Mhmm. Should I bring anything home?" You ask her and she shakes her head no.
   "See you at home," She then walks off and you say next like you do for the next few hours.
Time skip
   Menagerie wasn't crowded on the way home just a little...creepy. The island was beautiful in the daylight but at night everything seemed so much darker. Unlucky for you faunus were the only ones who could see in the dark. You sighed as you finally entered through the door of you and Sienna's home.
  "Honey? I'm home!" You yell but hear no response.
  You walk towards the dining room and take off your shoes seeing a note folded on the table.
Whitefang unexpected business be back around 9:30. I love you and I made sandwiches yours is in the fridge.
                                     ~Sienna
  You sighed as you put down the note and plopped in the couch tiredly. After a hard day working in the Menagerie heat and endless people demanding to see your manager you were so tired. A couple of hours later who heard a door click and quiet footsteps approaching you. You silently woke up and as the person reached you you threw a punch at them. You open your eyes to see a Whitefang member groaning in pain. You took off sprinting towards an exit, but you didn't see the other whitefang member a approach you and chloroform you.
  Few hours later~
  "Wha-what's going on?" You ask as your arms are tied to a chair tied up with a rope in a dark room. You struggled to get free before you saw Sienna walk into the room.
   "Sienna Kahn...Y/n L/N!" Came a powerful voice and the lights suddenly turned on making you hiss in pain. You looked up to see a man in a Grimm mask with red hair.
  "A-Adam Taurus..." You mumbled quietly. You looked at Sienna she looked nervous almost scared.
"We've found out about your disgusting relationship with a human and now we don't think that you're a fit ruler for the Whitefang anymore. Humans are what we're fighting against how do we know she's not the same?" Adam yelled out the most of the Whitefang members began to murmur.
  "Si-Sienna what's going on?" You ask a little louder nervous now.
   "A trial. We are testing Sienna if she'd like to keep her job as a high ruler or leave because of a filthy human?" Adam questioned with a snarl.
   "So what will it be Sienna?" Adam questioned again in a hushed voice.
   "I want to stay with the Whitefang," Sienna said.
  "Good then pick up the knife that is bestowed upon you and kill them." Adam pointed to you as someone gave Sienna gave them a knife. Sienna looked reluctant than picked up the knife slowly. She walked towards you and as chants of the Whitefang members yelling out 'Do it'. She flipped the knife in her hands so the point of the knife was to you.
   "I'm sorry," She whispered and you nodded closing you eyes as the knife came down.
   But...It never reached you, opening your eyes again you saw the knife on the floor, and something wet fell on your face.
   "I...I can't...I love her too much." Sienna said and Adam sighed.
   "You're just like the Belladonna girl! Falling in love with a pathetic human?! What where you thinking!?" Adam barked at her and your foot slide to the knife pulling it towards you. As he continued to yell at her you cut the ropes off.
   "She wasn't," you got up, "Love isn't forced Adam! It's a feeling! You cannot confuse love with force!" You yelled at him and Sienna looked back at you.
  "She's right Adam. And who are you to judge me!? Your high ruler?!" She barked and he shrank down a little those words must of broke his ego a little.
   "Members of the Whitefang do you really wish for someone who will force laws and rules on you?!" Sienna yelled. They all chanted no.
  "Then why shouldn't faunus be able to have a relationship with a human?!" She asked them and the murmurs came again.
   "I think that faunus and humans are allowed to live happily in peace and in love. Don't you all agree?" A Whitefang member said she seemed to have freckles all over her body. The murmurs came back but this time in agreement.
  "I think it's time for you to change your ways Adam and leave the Whitefang." Sienna said and Adam took out his sword aiming it at Sienna in which she took the knife from you. The other Whitefang members also got there weapons out aiming them at Adam. Adam growled and with that ran out the door. You sighed in relief.
  "Today starts a new day with the faunus. No more fighting I hope you all can understand that." Sienna speaks out and the others nod as she reaches out a hand to you. You grab it hesitantly and she pulls you in for a kiss which you kindly reciprocate.
  Time skip (last one I promise)
  With Adam gone and Ghira returning to take his rightful place in charge it seemed everything was peaceful. You and Sienna could live a life with your relationship out in the open. It seemed peaceful and tranquility affected everyone around Menagerie. That's how it stayed it seemed everything would be ok now. No more stress of the Whitefang no more Adam hunting you down and no more worries with Sienna and you's relationship.

   The (Good) ending

  I hope you enjoyed it I'm gonna try and post another oneshot by Tuesday also happy early holidays! This wasn't read through and I don't know if there is spelling errors but hope you enjoyed it anyway! Also I'm gonna include the new females from V7. I'm absolutely in love with Harriet Bree and Fiona Thyme from V7 now.