Homophobic! Secretly Gay! Weiss x hurt! Female reader

Warning homophobia ahead!

No ones Pov
You where attracted to females and now it's the time to tell your friends. You sigh as you make your way to find them determined to tell them in hope of good news

   Your Pov

  You've always wanted to tell your friends that you where Lesbian/Bisexual/Pansexual But didn't have the guts to do so. But then you decided to tell each of them one by one. Starting with your best friend Pyrrha.
  "Pyrrha can we talk alone please..." You say anxiously and she nods.
  "What's wrong Y/n.." She says concerned seeing your face.
  "I-I can't hide this from anyone anymore...Pyrrha I like girls the way that people say I'm supposed to feel about boy..." Your on the verge of crying at this point. Pyrrha hugs you.
  "I've always sort of known...yesterday when we where down at Vale you kept on looking at the boys things instead of the girls..." She says and you hug her back resting your head on her shoulder crying and sobbing, "Your still my best friend..no matter what.." She says and you smile drying your tears to go and see Ren, Jaune, and Nora. They all gathered at a table and looked at you patiently.
  "So..what's the big news?" Asked Ren.
  "Yea! Y/n what's in your head girl!" Nora yelled.
  Jaune patiently waited for you to say something sitting quietly.
  "I-I....I'm coming out of the closet...I'm lesbian/Bisexual/Pansexual and I didn't want to hide it from you anymore.." You say and Nora's the first one to hug you well more like tackle hug you. Ren nods and puts a hand on your shoulder smiling and Jaune comes from behind to give you a big hug. You smile than go to Yang, Blake, Ruby, Sun and Neptune. Weiss was studying so you'd have to tell her later.
  "Hey um...thanks for coming.." You say nervously and they just smile and look at you waiting for what you where gonna sat next.
  "What's up Y/n/n (Your nickname)? Ask Yang and you look at her and drum your fingers on the table.
"Ok...I like girls..the way I'm supposed to feel about guys...I'm sorry if you don't understand me but you guys are almost the last people I know..." You paused, "And I love you all like your my family..so please accept me because I'm still the same me.." You say tears sprouting from your eyes and the group hugs you saying I'm so proud of you...or That took so much courage...and We accept you and love you just as much. You sigh in complete happiness...Now time to tell Weiss. You make your way to Team RWBY's dorm and knock on it hearing a small come in. You walk towards Weiss's bed seeing her read and studying a book peacefully.
  "Weiss can I have your attention and sorry I interrupted you.." You say and she puts the book down smiling at you.
"It's ok and Sure..." She says your confidence gaining piece by piece.
  "Weiss your one of my good friends so...what I'm saying it...I'm a lesbian/Bisexual/pansexual.." You say and her smile quickly fades.
  "Your a gay....a fag?" She looks at you and hearing the word fag shatters you, "You know that's a sin? Right! That's disgusting! Get out of my room!" You stare at her almost crying at this point.
  "Weiss...I" You say mumbling reaching for her hand. She slaps it away and points to the door.
  "Get out you Fag!" She yells at you run out the door running towards Team JNPR's dorm. You bang on the door loudly and finally a red head opens it. You looked at her with tears in your eyes and your hair now messy. She quickly grabs your hand and pulls you inside.
"Y/n What happened?" She asked you and you sit down on her bed trying to explain what happened.

Weiss Pov

Her face was so heartbroken...No don't feel bad father told you about these kinds of people. They go to Hell because they are doing a sin. I sigh and wait for my friends to return. They return with smiles on there faces and a happy attitude.
"Did you girls hear?" I ask them and they all look at me confused I roll my eyes, "Y/n's a gay.."
"Oh yeah! Isn't that great! Love is love!" Yang smiles and Blake looks at her smiling lovingly.
"But its a sin..." I say and there smiles soon fade Yang becomes angry.
"What did you say to her?" Yang questions with now red eyes.
"I called her a faggot because she's a gay." I say and Yang approaches me angered. Ruby grabs her hand to hold her back Blake grabbing the other one.
"Your so stupid Weiss!" Ruby shouts and I gasp looking offended.
"Why! Because what I'm saying is right.?" I ask her and she also looks angry.
"No it's because what you said is down right cold and not true! People are allowed to love who the want! Your just being dumb and not recognizing it. You really are an Ice queen!" She says and than it hits me..She's right...I'm sorry Y/n hold on. I get up knocking the books of my bed and running toward the door.
"Where are you going..to yell at her more?!" Blake yells at me.
"N-no I need to talk to her!" I say and run out of the room. I think back to her smile her laugh...
Hahaha you are an ice queen!
Hahahahaha...I'm sorry Weiss but seeing you angry is just to funny! I smile to myself and run to try and find her yelling her name as I run down the hallway. That in hits me I do love her but she could never love me after what I said to her...Pyrrha's her best friend she's probably with her! Running down the team JNPR's room and knock on the door hearing sobs coming from the room.
"Who is it?!" Pyrrha yells and I shuffle in place nervous now.
"W-Weiss..." I say nervously and hear a shocked and surprised gasp, "I'm sorry Y/n I know your in there and I'm sorry what I said was insensitive...I don't know why I said it...I'm so sorry!!" I yell out for her and hear footsteps approaching me and the door. It opens and there's a red head staring down at me.
"She's on my bed be careful with what you say." I nod and carefully walk over to the bed. She looks at me and I sit on the bed pulling her into a hug.
"I'm sorry...I didn't notice my feelings before but now...I do...and I love you Y/n L/n and I understand if you don't love me..what I said was hurtful and stupid and mmmph!" She interrupts me by kissing me because I started to ramble. I kiss back and smile in the kiss.
"You talk to much.." She says and I sigh resting my head on her shoulder.
No one deserves to be shouted at like that..no one deserves that at all..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two oneshots in one day...Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed it. Sorry it's so short and wasn't spell checked but all of my oneshots are usually 1000+ so hope you liked it.